Chapter 20 - Danger {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Exo-K - Machine}


~Previously~

“Han-Haneul! Haneul-ah!” Kris lightly patted her cheeks. No response, In order for Kris to save Hana’s life now was to give her a proper CPR.

Hana was already half conscious; if someone left her like that, she die and she's already faintly hearing few calls of her name...

===========

Kris gave Hana the first CPR, Hana laid there still not breathing and she was getting paler by the second. “Haneul, come on~ Wake up!” Kris pressed her nose closed and breathe into again.

“You were supposed to protect her! Where were you?” Lay asked Luhan furiously. Kris tried for the third time, and finally Hana came back to life.

Hana turned her body over to the ground, spitting chlorine water out of her system. Once she felt that she could breathe, she stood up and walked toward Nana and gave the girl the slap that she wouldn't forget for her entire life. Nana’s ear rung that high pitched tune.

Hana glared at Luhan and Daehyun and walked back in the house. Everyone moved aside, letting Hana passed.

When Hana opened her bedroom door, a couple was making out on Hana’s bed. The fire that enlightened earlier at the back of Hana's head grew bigger, her ears and eyes were getting red.

“Get. Out. Now.” She said slowly, trying to remember what Mrs. Lee had taught her “When you’re mad, think of something happy~ If that doesn’t work, think of something that makes you feel at peace.” Her words played in Hana’s mind.

‘Nothing makes me feel at peace right now!’ Hana thought while glaring at the couple who was still on her bed.

“I. Said. Get. Out. NOW!!” Hana exploded at last. The couple paled and quickly scurried away from her bed. At the corner of Hana’s eyes, she saw her wardrobe had been opened.

Her step was big as strode over to her wardrobe, her sword was gone. And then there was laughter and claps heard downstairs, she went with her ninja speed. There, an idiot was dancing with Hana’s sword.

Hana’s eyes were filled with rage, she didn’t have to use the stairs, and she just leaped off the stairway's balcony and landed gracefully downstairs.

She took careful and murderous steps towards the person who had her sword, everyone at the scene paled as they saw Hana’s dark expression and her icy aura. That idiot was still dancing, suddenly he stopped when he realized that the room had gone quiet.

He spun around and paled at Hana’s ghost-like-sight, the katana fell out of his hands, just with Hana’s quick reflex, she caught it.

“Do not touch the things that don’t belong to you.” Hana’s tone turned colder, warning him.

The boy stuttered as he turned paler than earlier and quickly apologize. Hana covered her katana back and head over to her room.

She packed her stuff and left the house without any more words. Well, her last goodbye was slamming the front door. The sound echoed throughout the house.

Hana decided to go over to Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Choi’s house. They had told her if there was any problem, just go straight to their house. For this whole 2 months living in Seoul with Luhan’s family, going to school, Hana have learned every inch of Seoul’s way.
 

{BGM: Exo-K - Let Out The Beast} 


Hana arrived in front of Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Choi’s house around midnight, luckily they weren’t asleep yet.

They asked Hana what happened and why was Hana damp; Hana answered their questions short and simple “Party…Trouble…Disaster…Not going back…” She actually said those one by one. Both of the Lu's maid understood the situation with clear picture. 

Back at Luhan’s house; Kris, Lay, Xiumin, Sehun and Daehyun searched high and low for Hana and they started to panick when Hana wasn't in her room and everything of her belongings were gone (not the clothes that were bought for her).

“Hyung! Do you know where Hana could go?” Sehun asked Daehyun. Daehyun was at lost of words as well. He felt that he had failed Master Lu and himself for not protecting the girl when he promised that he'd do it.

Before they started searching for Hana, Xiumin and D.O had told everyone to leave, and everyone did as told.

The group that handled the pool party was in big trouble. For the first time in their lives, they were witnessing Kris’s wrath.

“How could all of you be drunk?!” They jumped at his soaring, dominant voice “Minus Daehyun and those that didn't get carried away.” And continued “You! All 6 of you, how could you get drunk, when you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter