Chapter 18 - Heart Break {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: IU - Bad Day}


During Chemistry class, out of blue, Hana’s stomach started making noises, which caught her fellow students attentions. Fortunately her Chemistry class was before lunch break, so once the class ended she could head straight to the cafeteria and eat.

This happened when she had her Math test as well. She was the first person to finish the quiz, but she got a perfect score in the end. Studying really paid it off.

The moment the bell rung for lunch break, Hana left the class in record of time, she head over to the cafeteria alone. Once she stepped in the place, the noises heard earlier surprisingly died down for some odd reason.

Kaeun, one of the mean girl's stood up on the cafeteria’s table, turning everyone's attention to her, including Exo boys and BAP boys. Kaeun smirked viciously “Everyone, I have an interesting information to share.”

 “And we're lucky, because the main actress is here!” E-Young pointed at Hana. Hana glanced at everyone as she was starting to panic. Daehyun and the rest of the boys suddenly started to feel uneasy, they were exchanging worried glance at each other.

“Did you guys ever wonder what Haneul’s family background was?” Lizzy questioned, making everyone nodding.

Jungah smirked, taking her time to reach over to Hana, while she wickedly yet gently caressed Hana’s hair “Well we’re going to tell you guys what she really is.”

“Haneul is an orphan, she doesn’t have a family to begin with, Luhan’s family was the only family to take her under their wings.” Uee said, rolling her eyes. “I heard that she was a maid before she was this, however, Luhan’s mother took pity of her and kindly send her to school.” Raina snickered.

Hana clenched her fist, making her knuckles turned pale. “Exo oppa and Daehyun oppa never liked you, they only hang out with you because they pitied you as well.” Nana added “You want proof? Here’s a proof.” She played a voice recorder.

“Haneul is so annoying, I hate her!” Hana recognized that it was Chanyeol’s voice. “She’s like a stain on a white cloth, no matter how much we wash it, it won’t budge away.” And that was Kai’s voice.

"No! Haneul don't listen to them!" D.O shouted. The mean girls shushed him.

Then they played a different tape “Hyung, do you like Haneul?” Jongup’s voice echoed throughout the cafeteria. “I don’t.” Jungah stopped the recorder at that point.

In that very moment, Hana finally knew the feeling of how heart break felt. She felt terrible, and she hated it.

“You see, no one likes you. You’re just a burden for them. So, why don’t you just leave our oppa alone and go back to wherever you came from.” Jooyeon harshly pushed Hana’s head but only to get her wrist twist.

Jooyeon screeched in pain. Hana glared at the girl “Touch me again and you’ll die.” The first sentence Hana said ever since she entered the cafeteria.

Uee stepped in to slap Hana but only to get herself pinned on the floor “Don’t interfere if you don’t want to get hurt as well.” With that Hana left the cafeteria.

After Hana left, Exo boys and BAP boys stood up abruptly “HANEUL!!!” They shouted in unison, wanting to chase after her.

“That was all bull! We never s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter