Chapter 19 - Wrong Move {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: IU - Windflower}


It was windy weekend, it has also been over a week since Hana had last talked to the boys and Daehyun.

All Hana did was; spend more time studying in her room, trained with Mrs. Lee or Mrs. Choi, and for the past few days Hana have been trying to communicate with Master Lu but failed.

Hana stood by her room balcony, facing the pool and look out to the sunset; her messenger bird came back. That was the only way Ninja could communicate, it may be old school but it still works.

The last note Hana received from Master Lu was “Be safe, don’t talk to strangers. Don't send any more birds here, keep Manggo safe.” Manggo was the bird that Master Lu had sent her.

There was nothing as Hana checked the bird’s feet. She sighed frustratingly “Could it be that they’re already there?” She was suddenly worried.

She placed her elbows on the railing of the balcony, resting her head on the palm of her hands. As the warm evening breeze comforted her, her mind drifted into her deep thought, mindlessly watching the sun sets its way over the horizon; it all made her feel a little better.

Birds were busy chirping amongst each other as the night approached, they flew across the sky with the feeling of freedom, it’s was a rare view to see at Master Lu's place.

While Hana was busy admiring the view, at the pool area, downstairs, 13 of the boys were busy admiring Hana. That was when Hana suddenly felt uncomfortable, she felt as if someone was watching her. She looked around for that particular source and finally met eyes with Luhan and the rest of the boys.

Hana hates it when people stare at her for so long. Once Daehyun did that to her for 5 whole minutes, and he ended up losing one sideburn.

She stare at them back without giving any hint of smile or simple wave, she turned around and head inside her room.
 


 

“She didn’t even say hi.” Chanyeol pouted. For the entire time of being ignored by Hana, all of them have been trying to find a way to break her wall.

Luhan snapped his finger “I got an idea.” He quickly told the boys the plan. Daehyun shook his head; he didn’t agree “It won’t get us to her. It’ll make her build more walls to protect herself.” He continued “I’ve seen her done it, and trust me, she will hate you for life.”

“Hana is not some city life girls, where you apologize sweetly and she’ll forgive you. No, Hana is very different, once you make a mistake, she will forever remember what you did to her. You don’t want to be on her bad list.” Daehyun warned.

Sehun huffed “Let’s just try it, please?” Daehyun heaved a sigh “Don’t say that I didn’t warn you guys.”

With that, the boys called their friends and informed that there’s a party at Luhan’s house. Luhan’s parents were out of country for a business trip.

“This is so not going to work.” Daehyun hated the plan, and he knew from the beginning that it won't work. Chanyeol slung his arm over Daehyun’s shoulders and smiled so chummily “It’ll work. Just have some faith in the plan.”

Right after they forwarded the messages to their friends, Luhan’s house bell wouldn’t stop ringing. Hana, who was sitting quietly in the room suddenly had to wonder why it was so noisy downstairs. Hana instantly thought that maybe the boys were playing or something, so she let it go.

Hours later, when the party was at its c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter