Chapter 12 - No More Secrets {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: J Rabbit - Looking Around}


Last night, after the horrifying experience of going to the emergency room, the boys still feel guilty for what they did.

After the doctor checked Hana for the second time, her temperature had completely dropped back to the normal temperature and she was allowed to go home.

The ride back home wasn't anywhere better, it was quiet and chilly. Hana was still a bit dizzy from the medication and from the unexpected outburst of her fever.

She wasn’t mad at anyone, to be honest. She couldn’t even blame anyone particularly. When they reached home, all Hana wanted was to sleep more. She couldn’t even verify any voices that were near her.

Daehyun took her to her room and covered her whole body with the blanket. He kissed her forehead “I’m sorry Hana-ah~” and left the room to let her rest.
 


 

The next day, Luhan called his maids and asked them how to make simple porridge but then he also told them not to come for work and take the day off.

Day by day, Luhan was starting to care for the people around him. It’s odd to the others around him, but it's a good thing that he’s changing.

Hana tried getting out of bed but couldn’t, her entire body had supposedly gone to a low battery mode. The boys, on the other hand, tried to make it up to Hana, so they decided to bring breakfast to her instead.

The first to enter her room was Sehun and Kai, and the first thing they did was pulled the curtains opened and let all that glorious sun shines into her room.

Hana groaned, pulling the blanket to the top of her head “What do you guys want?” She questioned while her voice sounded croaky and weird.

“You have to eat.” Daehyun smiled, entering the room and being another light to her world. “We made a lot of food; we won’t be able to finish all of it if you don’t eat with us,” Luhan said while holding a tray full of pancakes.

Hana cleared “I don’t feel like eating.” Daehyun pulled the blanket away from her “You have to eat, you’re so skinny. You need a lot of energies to fight, if you don’t eat, you’ll die.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter