Chapter 2 - First Day of Living Hell. {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Lim Kim/Kim Ye Rim - Carol's Wordplay}


 

Master Lu hit the small gong numerously as an alarm device for all his students, indicating for them to wake up now or there will be consequences. The small gong may be used in any other alarm as well; such as eating time, training time, alerting everyone that storm is heading their way to the dojo area, etc.

Luhan didn’t bother to get his up at all; actually he didn’t really hear the bell, so he continue snuggling into his blanket.

The first person who always gets up before sunrise has to be Hana. Doing nothing but practicing and exercising. Second person to be up from sleep was Daehyun, always the one to accompanied Hana.

“Good morning sunshine~” Daehyun smiled as he casually took a hold of the new polished Kunai knife. Hana, on the other hand, would shoot Daehyun couple of deadly glares every time he called her sunshine or other sweet calling names.

Then he noticed something shiny and lethal in Hana’s hands, the color of his face drained almost immediately, and quickly apologize.
 


 

Training session started hours ago; however, Luhan was still asleep like a sleeping beauty. Master Lu got annoyed and told Hana to wake him up.

Hana’s way, of waking people up from their sleep, has and always been sadistic. She would have them drenched with a bucket full of old rags water.

Before heading to Luhan's quarter, she took the steel bucket from the back of the dojo and then went straight to Luhan’s room. In order to get to Luhan’s room, she has to walk in front of Master Lu.

The moment Master Lu had his eyes on the bucket Hana held, he knew exactly what the girl was about to do. The old man sniggered at his grandson's luck and paid his attention back to the students in front of him.

Hana didn’t bother to knock on Luhan’s door; she just barged in and casually poured down the dirty water on him. Luhan jolted up from his sleep, gasping in shock, and coughing “Oh my god! Have you lost your mind?!” He shouted furiously.

He looked down at his drenched self and his earphones, his face, and ears suddenly turned red and he screamed “You are going to pay for this!”

Hana ignored him and head back to the training area. On her way out, she heard another set of frantic screams “Why do I smell like a dirty rag?!”

Most of the students there heard and they had to suppress their laughter in front of Master Lu. Daehyun heard it as well, he shook his head disapprovingly to Hana “Don’t you have any other way to wake someone up?”

Hana shook her head heartlessly and continued what she was doing earlier.

Finally, after couple of minutes later, Luhan came out of his cubicle. He looked freshened up but he was glaring at Hana, it was as if he wanted to kill Hana on the spot.

Luhan stood in front of Hana who was busy shooting some arrows endlessly onto the target board behind him. Hana had to pause for a moment, she stood still in her shooting position. Luhan had mentally cursed Hana continuously from the moment he woke up.

“You are going to die! Do you know how much that earphones cost?” Luhan frowned “I don’t think you know but if you do you’d be running down those terrible stairs, run all the way to Seoul and buy me the same, exact earphones! But wait, you don’t have any money, then how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter