Chapter 17 - The Queenka {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Juniel - Sleep Talking}


“Hana~ Hana~” Luhan gently shook Hana’s shoulder. Hana pulled the cover over her head “Leave me alone.” She mumbled.

Luhan chuckled ‘So cute!’ “You are going to be the death of me.” He muttered to himself. While waking the girl up, Luhan leaned over her bed, peeking at the other side and saw pile of books. Hana had been studying and doing her homework.

“Hana~ You don’t want to be late for school right? You have math quiz I see.” Luhan checked her notes and found that Hana had completed half of the book herself. Not even himself could do it.

Hana immediately sat up on her bed, her face paled “Quiz? School?” She checked the time on the beside table and screamed “I’m going to be late!” She rushed off her bed and went into the bathroom. Luhan laughed to himself, heading back downstairs and waited for her in the dining room.

Just to be clear, Hana had plenty more time. But since Luhan was messing with her, now she looks like a chicken running without a head.

Mrs. Lu was going to wake the girl up but Luhan had volunteered himself first, so he went to her room beforehand, quickly changed the time, and when the opportunity came, he volunteered to get Hana up. No matter how old Luhan is, he's still an evil boy.

“Where’s Hana?” Mrs. Lu asked. “Oh, she’s coming.” Luhan carelessly waved the air and continued laughing at his secret joke. “What did you do?” Mrs. Lu knows her sons like the back of her hand.

Luhan cleared his throat “Nothing.” Sehun eyed him suspiciously “You told her that she’s going to be late for school and you changed the time on her clock, didn’t you?”

“You smart .” Luhan grinned mischievously. Sehun snorted cockily “I’m your little brother, I’m twice smarter than you.”

Mrs. Lu smacked both her sons head, making them pout like a brat. Daehyun came downstairs first then Hana; she had ran all her might on those flights of stairs. Fortunately she’s wearing, if she was wearing a skirt, God knows what will happen.

Yup! She’s wearing the boys’ school pants. Mrs. Lu being the big influenced she is, she had asked the school board to let Hana wear pants. After much thought, they gave her an approval, and it has been a week now since she started wearing it. Hana was the only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter