Chapter 15 - School {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Paramore - Ain't It Fun}


The remaining holiday of last few days have been quite hard for Hana. Mrs. and Mr. Lu taught her everything about the school's subjects required for her to know. It may be hard but it was worth it in the end of the day.

Hana was still on a bad term with Luhan. He didn't have the right to say those things he said. She became like this because of certain situations, it's not like she wanted to become this person permanently. She wanted to change as well, but if that's the support she gets, she doesn't think she can change to a friendlier person.

On the last day of summer break, Luhan tried as hard as he could to talk to Hana. Even if she ignores him, he needed to say something to correct his mistakes. But as always, Hana continued to ignore him.
 


 

“Remember, keep your heads up and don’t let anyone get under your skin.” Suho said to both Hana and Daehyun while they were still in the car. And the car was unfortunately yet frighteningly has been surrounded by ocean of girls.

“Can’t I wear pants like you guys?” Hana pointed at Daehyun and Suho, who was both sitting in front. Suho chuckled “You can’t! You’re a girl and you should be and act like one.”

Hana huffed in annoyance ‘This is not fair!’ She took a deep breath before stepping out of the car with Suho and Daehyun.

An Hour Earlier

Early in the morning before going to school, Mrs. Lu gently place Hana’s school uniform on her bed while the girl was taking a shower.

When Hana got out of the bathroom, her eyes gleamed in happiness upon seeing the uniform on her bed, looking so delicate and pretty. She put them on excitedly, and when she realized that she was wearing skirt, she wanted to scream. She kept pulling the skirt down, trying to cover the rest of her legs.

She had no choice but to just it up and head downstairs.

Every first day of school, the Exo boys would gathered in Luhan’s house and head to school together. “Wow! You look dashing in that school uniform Daehyun.” Mrs. Lu brush any dust off from his shoulders.

Luhan and Sehun pouted like a child seeing their mother complimenting other kid. “My sons are good looking in the uniform as well.” She pecked a kiss on their forehead.

“Hana dear, are you ready?” Mrs. Lu's voice echoed around the house. Then everyone’s head tilted towards to the top of the stairs. Hana stood there not knowing what to do, but it was obvious that she was uncomfortable about the skirt. She slowly walked down the stairs.

The boys gaped, if this was a scene in the cartoon, their jaws would be on the floor by now. Every one of them was thinking almost the same thing.

‘Oh my God!!! Hana noona looks so cute!’ Sehun smiled secretly. Luhan gasped quietly ‘She is so pretty.’ 

Daehyun's cheeks reddened from the moment he saw Hana’s legs for another first time in his life ‘How can she look so beautiful in everything she wears?’

‘My day will be much better with her.’ Kris mentally jumped in excitement.

Suho's and Kai's thought were the exact same thing ‘Could she be a walking angel on earth?’ 

‘WHY?! WHY CAN’T I WEAR PANTS LIKE THEM?!’ Hana was trying so hard not to scream her heads off. She accidentally stumbled a step of the stair, causing her to fall into Luhan's arms (cheesy, i know!). She was yet again startled by the look the boys were giving her.

Mrs. Lu squealed silently on the sideline, and swiftly pulled Hana into a hug “You look so cute in that skirt.” Mrs. Lu suddenly noticed the shock expression Hana was holding “What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Ah-Um…Them.” Hana pointed at the boys who was still staring at her. Mrs. Lu stood protectively in front of the girl and cleared , When the boys realized what they were doing, they blushed harder and look away in instance.

Mrs. Lu turned her attention back to Hana. “Mrs. Lu…” Mrs. Lu stopped her for a moment “Didn’t I tell you to call me mom?”

“Ah, yes, mom~ Can’t I wear pants instead of this?” Hana pointed on the skirt. Mrs. Lu chuckled “No dear, all the girls must wear skirt.”

Hana pressed her lips into a grim thin line “Can’t I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter