Chapter 26 - Unfriendly {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Kim Sunggyu - 60 Seconds}


“Urgh!” Hana groaned in annoyance, her eyes opened slowly, accepting the sunlight. Then suddenly she noticed that there was 7 boys in front of her, staring at her.

The look on her face and the ambience around her darkened “Stop. Looking. At. Me!” She growled, glowering at each and one of them “I still don’t get it, why does Master Takeo want to kill her? She’s so pretty.” This male with a girl-like appearance said “Though I admit that I’m prettier than other girls, but this girl is so pretty that I’m falling for her already.” He said.

His other friends couldn’t answer the question but Hana can base on her quick info last night “He wanted to kill me because he doesn’t want any reminder of what he didn’t have with my mother.” She smirked.

“You are so similar to L.” This male, who’s eyes are almost closed made the *Tsk-tsk-tsk* sound Hana face the person named L again; boy with cold eyes, thin lips and sharp nose bridge that even a Hollywood A-list teen actors falls in love with his vampire-like appearance.

And there’s this one guy, who wouldn’t stop staring at Hana, she shot him a threatening glare this time “I said stop looking at me.” Hana warned.

The boy sighed “Can you stop glaring, scowling and threatening us? You’re way prettier than all that.” Hana rolled her eyes “Stop saying that I’m pretty, and stop talking to me.”

Everyone in the room went quiet. Hana turned around facing the wall, and look at her chained ankle; she played with the strong iron chains.

But not for long, the boys started talking again “I’m Sungjong!” The boy who looked like a girl said with a small wave, and the introductions continued “I’m Sungyeol”… “I’m Woohyun”… “I’m Dongwoo”… “I’m Sunggyu”…  “I’m Hoya.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter