Chapter 13 - Birthday? {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: J Rabbit - Happy Things}


The next few days later, Luhan’s parents came back from their holiday. “Mom? Dad? Weren’t you guys supposed to stay in Maldives for another 3 days?” Sehun asked.

Both his parents ignored him, pushing him aside “Where’s your brother?” Sehun pointed at the kitchen “Um…Cooking.”

His parents halted in their steps “Did you say cooking? He’s cooking?” Sehun mom asked, surprised. Sehun just stood there nodding his head like a lost little boy.

“Huh…I guess it was worth it to let him spent time with grandpa Lu.” His mom muttered. Both of their parents entered the kitchen only to found varieties of the amazing smell greeting them. “Oh! Hey mom, dad! Welcome back home.” He smiled sweetly.

“Is it supposed to be like this?” Hana stood up from behind the counter, holding a board of chopped potato while her other hand holds a sharp knife.

Hana was startled at the couple presence standing before her, she stood there in alert, mentally telling herself to get ready to attack if they make the first move.

Luhan noticed how stiff Hana had went, slowly trailing her sight and stopped at his parents, he knuckled her head lightly “They're my parents you idiot.” Hana blinked her eyes like a deer caught in a headlight.

“I’m so sorry, I apologize for my rudeness.” She bowed respectfully. Both Luhan’s parents instantly like the girl, it’s so hard to find those good traits in girls these generations.

Luhan’s father spoke first “We got a letter all the way from your grandfather, telling us that he had let you go with two of your new friends and he said some other things that's very important to discuss with, after we eat all these delicious food I guess.” Luhan’s parents smiled at Hana. She returned the smile with a bow.
 


 

“That was the most tasteful food I’ve ever eaten in my life.” Luhan’s mother beamed “Who cooked all this?” She pointed at all the empty plates on the table.

The boys and Daehyun pointed their finger at Luhan and Hana. Hana’s eyes widened with all the fingers and face Luhan’s parents “Luhan was the one who cooked all these meal. I was just helping.” She said humbly.

Luhan shook his hands “Some of the meals on the table are cooked by Han-Haneul.” He continued “Like that mushroom soup, she was the one who cooked it.” another plus for Hana, for being able to cook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter