Chapter 8 - Admit Guilt {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit}


“Yo! Where’s mom and dad?” Luhan asked his little brother, Sehun. “Ah! I forgot to tell you that, they went for a summer holiday as well, to Maldives.” Sehun smiled sheepishly while looking at Hana.

Sehun leaned towards Luhan and whispered “Hyung, she’s so pretty, can I ask her out on a date?” Sehun batted his lashes. Luhan smirked viciously “Go ahead, try. After that don’t come crying to me.”

Sehun eyed his brother, wondering what he was talking about. But he didn’t care and continued walking over to Hana. He gently placed his hand on Hana’s waist, which cost him his chiseled abs. Hana accidentally punched him on the jaw, her reflex had heightened from the moment she set foot in the city. One wrong move and she'll create a catastrophic accident.

Hana was busy minding her own business, talking to Daehyun and drinking this amazing drink called Coca-cola. Then suddenly a hand creepily crept around her waist, so she did what she’s always taught to do and that is to protect herself. Hana didn’t grab the person’s hand like others would but instead, she forcefully jabbed the person's gut with her elbow.

Sehun stumbled back and fell on the ground. His face was red, clutching his stomach as he turned and tossed on the ground. His words became breathless. One blow on the abdomen area can either cause that person to die or just faint as they ran out of oxygen. But in Hana’s case, that person will die.

The boys came running towards Sehun, trying to help the boy. Sehun growled as soon as someone neared him, he was in so much pain that he couldn’t let anyone touch him.

The only way to cure this type of pain was to loosen the veins and muscle in the abdomen area, so all the gas or air can escape.

Hana kneeled beside Sehun. Sehun screamed in agony “No! Don’t touch me!” his voice hoarse. Hana put on her poker face “Do you want to die or do you want to live? You have 2 choices.”

At times like this Sehun was still able to scowl, he groaned harder, but louder this time “Okay! I want to live!”

“Move your hands,” Hana ordered, but Sehun didn’t budge “Fine, I’ll take that as your last words.” Hana got up, wanting to walk away.

Sehun grabbed Hana’s wrist “No! Stay, help me.” Hana sighed and kneeled beside the boy again “Then move your hands.” Sehun did as told this time and let Hana worked with her magic hands.

Finally after what seems like forever, Sehun got to breathe again. One of the boys told Sehun to take a sip of the water; Hana quickly said “No, you have to wait for an hour to drink anything, warm or cold. If you drink now, your stomach will bloat and you’ll vomit every few minutes.” Hana warned “Just sit down and breathe.”

When the incident happened, Luhan watched from afar and laughed with his friends but when it got worst he quickly ran to his brother. He wasn’t angry at anyone, he just felt stupid for, not warning Sehun in the first place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter