Chapter 23 - The Start of Chaos {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Huh Gak ft Yoo SeungWoo - Monodrama}


“Ma! You said you know where Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Choi’s private house is, can we go?” Sehun asked from the kitchen.

Mrs. Lu was in the living room when Sehun asked; she rushed into the kitchen and told her son to be quiet.

Sehun pouted “Ah what’s wrong with asking it out loud?” He puffed his cheeks, Sehun’s social life lately has been nothing but going to school, come back from school and stay home.

“Other than Hana’s life being in danger, our life could be in danger as well, because we’re hiding Hana. So next time be careful with whoever you’re talking to.” His mom warned him.

The boys really missed Hana a lot, by a lot means, if they could calculate the whole area space of the ocean, that’s how much they missed her.

Mrs. Lu had been missing Hana as well, every other day when Sehun or Luhan or other boys begged Mrs. Lu to take them to see Hana, she would resist and said no. However, today she gave up, she wanted to see the girl herself as well.

“Okay, go call your brother.” Sehun’s eyebrow arched when his mom said that. Mr. Lu was as always out of town, he wanted to help with the situation, but since he's the CEO of his own company, who would take care of the business if he left on short notice? 

Luhan came downstairs with his brother, scratching his head, tired after doing the school work he thought he'd never do.

“You wanted to talk to me?” Luhan haven’t been eating or sleeping well lately. It has been almost a month since he or anyone else saw Hana.

“I want to talk to both of you, but wait.” Mrs. Lu went to the radio and turned the volume up, she was afraid of being heard.

Both Luhan and Sehun widened their eyes when Mrs. Lu told them the plan, and in the end three of them smiled like there’s no tomorrow.

Mrs. Lu called their faithfull driver, who was also trusted by Master Lu. Mr. Kim understood the plan and went to fetch the other Exo boys; Daehyun was with Kris, doing some class project.

Couple of minutes later, Mr. Kim came back “Lady Lu, the boys are ready and the coast is clear.” Mrs. Lu, Luhan and Sehun came downstairs within a flash. They secured the house and locked it properly and hopped in the Cadillac SUV.

“What is going on Mrs. Lu?” Mrs. Lu who was sitting at the passenger side, next to the driver’s seat, beamed. She turned around with a mischevious grinned “We’re going to go see Hana.” And pouted “I missed her.” Mr. Kim had to chuckled secretly, he shook his head in amusement and hit on the gas pedal.

{BGM: Huh Gak ft Yoo SeungWoo - Monodrama} | {Exo-K - Let Out The Beast}

   

Mrs. Lee & Mrs. Choi’s private house.

Both of the ladies were at home, and they have been training Hana non-stop again. This time, they had asked her to go into the woods and practice to come back home without any clue where she was.

When Hana was sent into the forest, she was blindfolded; all she could hear was footsteps of Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Choi. When both of the ladies left, Hana untie the cloth around her eyes and she stood in the middle of nowhere.

She was left with her sword, in case anything happens. Hana walked towards the direction where she heard both of the ladies left.

“How long do I have to live like this?! Urgh!” Hana groaned in frustration while slashing off the innocent plants that was in her way.

Suddenly a gust of wind swept behind her, Hana turned around in alarmed, raising her katana in defense. And a crunch step on the leaves was heard, right behind her.

Hana spun around to only meet the intruder she met in Mrs. Lee's former place, the one that Hana injured. “Who are you?” Hana growled.

“Are you here to kill me on behalf of the Japanese ninjas?” The intruder said nothing, nor did he give any sign, he just stood there, looking at Hana, his sword remained in the cas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter