Chapter 11 - Hana’s Weakness {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: J Rabbit - The Way to Start a Day}


For the entire week, Daehyun have been teaching Hana how to fight in a physically, mentally and emotionally state, but what frustrate him the most is that this girl doesn't understand how powerful the mental and emotional can get, especially in the middle of a battle. Daehyun needed to figure out a way to get her to connect with her emotional and mental side.

Luhan on the other hand was too busy enjoying his last week of summer break, he would be beside the pool, shirtless, with the rest of his friends and they’d watch Daehyun trained Hana on the basketball court.

“Do they know what the word rest mean?” Kai sip on his cocktail while Luhan shrugged.

Tao left the pool and went to the house to get something perhaps, then came out with his wushu stick. His friends and brother watched his every move as he headed down to the basketball rink.

He entered the dangerous zone and asked Daehyun if he could have a spar session with Hana. Daehyun nodded and left both of them in excitement.

Tao and Hana bowed to each other and stood in a position. Tao’s posture was very stylish while Hana’s posture was just standing straight.

Being trained as a ninja is all about speed, strength, calm and staying quiet as much as possible and most importantly, testing the enemy. It’s so much different than Taekwondo or KungFu; they only compelled strength and speed.

Tao makes his first move by trying to hit Hana with the stick. Hana dodged it perfectly. “A stick won’t be easy to break me down with. My turn.” She smiled sinisterly.

She makes her move quick and sharp as she dashes behind Tao and knocked him down to the ground within seconds. Hana was moving according to Tao’s breathing. She could sense that Tao was intimidated by her.

The rest of the boys, Daehyun included, watched both of them by the pool sniggering and laughing “Oooo!! That’s got to hurt.” Lay laughed.

“You want to play it like that huh?” Tao was slowly getting ticked off “Fine! Let’s go hand in hand.” He got up, brushing the dust away from his pants.

Hana bowed again and stay cool which made Tao more intimidated. Tao always makes his moves first, he started off by trying to side kick her. His entire move was predictable to Hana “Baby move.” She caught his ankle and spun him around in mid-air “Didn’t your parents ever teach you how to treat women nicely?”

Tao growled in anger and pushed himself up again. “You are never going to win any fight if you fight with anger. That’s what Master Lu taught me.” Tao shot his arm and hand to punch, Hana caught it and twisted it behind his back.

“AH!!! OKAY! OKAY! I give up!” Tao screamed in pain as he raised his free hand up. Hana lets go of him.

“He’s not giving up is he?” Kai asked D.O, D.O shook his head, knowing that his brother was not a quitter “He’s just distracting Haneul.”

Hana put on a show by turning her back on the boy and as expected, he took the bait and tries to tackle her but instead he was the one to be tackled down on the ground, again.

“Still have the guts? Impressive.” Hana smirked, pulling him back up to his feet “Good fight.” She shook hands with Tao.

‘Never in my life, have a girl beat me up.’ Tao smiled to himself and shook Hana’s hand.
 

{BGM: July - Somewhere}


After battling it out with Tao, Hana finally decided to rest since she had used a lot of energies. But no, Luhan wouldn’t let her; he had the nerve to drag her out to the pool area.

All the clothes that the boys bought for Hana last time was all for outing wear, not casual wear for the pool. So, Luhan gave Hana one of his white colored V-neck t-shirt and a knee length pants.

Hana wore it and followed him to the pool, even when Hana was in the simplest clothing; the boys still manage to fall head over heels for her.

“So what do we do here? Just sit until the sun goes down?” She sounded bored while putting on her straight face.

Chanyeol chuckled “Yup! We’re basically tanning you see.” Hana looked at Chanyeol as if he was joking “Tanning?”

“Yeah tanning, you don’t know what tanning is?” He continued “It's when you darken your skin tone but in our case not so much. We want to look as natural as possible.” He raised his eyebrow cockily. 

“So basically you guys are girls as well.” Did I mention that Hana can be sarcastic too? Well, she can when she wants to.

Then Daehyun came out and joined them by the pool as well, surprisingly Daehyun had gone shirtless. Possibly Luhan had taught him that.

Hana’s eyes doubled its normal size, she quickly turned her direction away, unknowingly her cheeks started to feel warmer than before. She had never seen Daehyun shirtless before and it obviously did something to her. Daehyun obviously has the packs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter