Chapter 25 - How She Died {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: One Ok Rock - The Beginning}


Rather than going after Hana in an instant, Mr. Kim was right, they should at least have something planned out.

Exo boys decided to stay and trained while Mr. Kim sent Mrs. Lu back home and told her to leave South Korea for a few weeks with her husband, until everything was safe from danger. 

Before Mrs. Lu left the place, she had made Luhan swore to bring Hana back, alive. She said "No matter what happened, fight like today is your last day on earth. Fight for her love. Bring her home." 

Luhan's eyes widened, he wanted to say something, but his mother won't let him "I know how you feel about her. I've seen how you are when you're around her." His mother smiled, pecking one last kiss on her eldest son's forehead, and left.

“You'll be the one to die first boy if you keep on spacing out like that!” Mr. Atsuya hollered, making Tao paled.

Luhan was determined to save Hana, he has been fooling a lot in the past years, it’s time for him to grow up and take responsibility. He regretted so much for not protecting Hana like how his grandfather wanted him to.

“Don’t put so much feelings when you’re fighting, put your feelings aside, don’t let it overtake you.” Mr. Atsuya advice Luhan.

Luhan took it in and start sword sparring with Daehyun again. When Mr. Atsuya walked away, Daehyun asked “Why are you willing to sacrifice yourself for Hana?”

“I want to make it up for what I didn’t do in these past few months. If I don’t do this, I will feel regret for the rest of my life.” ‘And I want to tell her that I love her.’ Luhan thought.

Daehyun paused for a moment and study Luhan’s facial expression “How do I know that you’re telling me the complete truth?” Luhan lowered his sword “You don’t. And how do I know that you are nothing more than a friend to Hana?” He shot back.

“You don’t. Whatever.” Daehyun replied. Luhan smirked “Since when did you start using whatever?” Daehyun chuckled “Ever since I started hanging out with you guys and BAP boys.” He shrugged. “Whatever then, let’s continue.” Luhan chuckled.
 


 

Master Lu's Dojo.

Hana slowly opened her eyes, as the cold breeze hits her skin. She widened her eyes instantly, looking around the place to verify where she was and it was a mess.

She was tied around a chair, she tried moving her body but the rope was too tight. “No matter what you do, you won’t break free.” A voice said as it came out from the dark corner.

“Where am I?” Hana growled. The person snickered, stepping closer to Hana “Guess, that one place you always wanted to come back.”

Hana’s eyes widened “Master Lu's home~” It came out as a whisper. The latter took off his mask and smirked wickedly.

“Where is Master Lu and everyone?” Hana asked menacingly. The male sniggered again “Still alive. Some are dead.” He said casually.

That made Hana and the chair jumped together in rage “Let them go! They have nothing to do with me!!!” Hana shouted.

“They don’t but we enjoy killing them, looking at that fear in their eyes.” He smirked. Hana’s wrath finally exploded, she broke the chair, the rope that was tied around her fell down on the floor.

Hana’s quick reflex managed to grab this annoying guy’s sword; she took it out of the case and mercilessly slashed his throat. For the first time in her life, her eyes blazed with rage and violence.

When the body fell lifelessly on the floor, she quietly sneak out of what it used to be the bed room for the students. Hana looked around the place and stepped out the room.

The place was a mess, the training area looked like it hadn’t been clean for a while now, the dry leaves were all over the place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter