The Wild Cat Goes Wild

Stubborn Hearts

 

“So, what are you gonna do now? Run to Daddy?” he mocked.
 
“No!” I gritted as I grabbed the hose out of his hand and turned it towards his direction.
 
“Ah, so you want to get wet and wild, huh?” he remarked and ran towards the other direction. I chased him, with the hose still in my hand. I saw him picked something up from the ground. He grinned at me as he the second hose. “Ahahaha!” he laughed as we battled.
 
“Jiyong oppa!” a tiny voice broke into our contest. We both stopped and looked for the source. I saw one of our maids. I don't know her name though, just the face.
 
“Neh?” the pest called back.
 
“Your breakfast is ready,” the girl mumbled, blushing. I raised one brow.
 
“Thanks,” the pest answered.
 
My head turned back towards him. “So, you found yourself a girlfriend. And why am I not surprise to see that she's within your level? A servant,” I sneered.
 
“She may be a maid but she's a lot prettier than you.”
 
“Why you insolent pest! How dare you compare my beauty to that. . . that servant?!” I shrieked then composed myself. I don't want to appear defensive. He might take it wrongly. “Oh, but of course, she's your girlfriend. It's normal for her boyfriend to praise his girlfriend.”
 
“You jealous?” he sniggered.
 
“No! Why would I be?” I aghastly asked.
 
“Because no one ever dared taking you seriously? Because you never had a real relationship?”
 
I felt like I was slapped in the face. “Why you. . .!”
 
He smirked. “Just as I thought,” he mumbled. We looked into each other for a while, and then he shook his head and walked away.
 
“Ya!” I shouted after him
 
After having a silent breakfast with Dad, I went back to my room. The door opened a while later. “Your Dad said he'll be gone for two days,” the pest said. “Let's start,” he silently said.
 
“Ya!” I burst out and stand up. “If you dare insult or mock me again, I swear-”
 
“If you'd rather waste your time fighting with me than wanting to learn, your choice,” he said and headed out again.
 
“Ya! We had a deal!”
 
“Then stop acting like child! You're so childish, stubborn, nothing but a spoiled brat who always laugh at someone else's flaws but don’t see her own!”
 
“How dare you speak to me like that?! You don't have the right to raise your voice at me! You're nothing but a mere servant here! You eat, study and live because of my Dad! If it weren't for Dad, I'm sure you'll end up as one of those beggars out there!”
 
I saw his jaw clenched. “You just proved what everyone says about you. No wonder nobody really loves you except your father.”
 
“Huh! Is that so? Well, I beg to disagree. EVERYONE loves me. Have you seen how the boys worship me in school? How they want to get my attention? And have you seen how those other girls idolize me with their hearts? How they want to be with me? To be like me and to be me?”
 
“Think whatever pleases you. You set yourself too high up in the pedestal. It won't be an easy fall. You'll see, once everything's taken away from you, no one will stand beside you. And FYI, I don't owe you anything. You said it yourself, your DAD made me into who I am right now.”
 
Whatever, I thought as I watched him leave. Who does he think he's scaring? Me? Well, it takes more than that to scare me. Ha! I stayed in my room for the whole day. As the sun set down, I called the girls and asked them to hang out. As they all agreed, I also called Wooyoung oppa and asked him to come and bring his friends along.
 
After the call, I went to take a shower and put up a party get up since we're going to this high-end club. To hell with me being grounded! No one can stop me from clubbing tonight, even if I have to take a taxi because for sure, the driver won't take me there.
 
I grabbed a fine, black leather jacket and looked at myself in the mirror again, admiring how the violet dress fitted me perfectly. I wanted to have fun tonight and I want to prove to myself that I can attract boys not just because of money, but because I'm simply and stunningly gorgeous. I smirked at how the dress exposed a lot of my skin. Only a blind person won't be entranced by me.
 
I proudly held my chin up as I stepped out of my room. I passed by the pest on the stairs. I was kinda expecting him to say I'm grounded but he just passed by me, too.
 
 
CLUB. . .
 
The girls arrived before I did and they already secured us a decent spot. The whole place was lit by different flashing colors as the disco lights blinked in and out.
 
“Woo said they'll be late,” Taeyeon informed me. I nodded my thanks to her.
 
“Hey, why don't you get ourselves some drink? I'll just go to the powder room,” I said.
 
“Got that,” Hyuna answered. I stood up and went to the power room. I did a little retouch. As I was satisfied, I went back to the girls. “Hey, here's your drink,” Hyuna said.
 
“Thanks,” I answered as I took the glass out of her hand. I took a sip, and then smiled, loving how the alcohol caressed my throat.
 
I frowned. I have a very high tolerance with alcohol so it was a bit weird for me to start feeling different. I looked at the glass for a while.
 
“Is there something wrong?” I heard Taeyeon asked. I shook my head and smiled as I gulped the remaining contents of the glass in one go.
 
“I want to dance,” I blurted out then stood up. I went to the dancefloor, swaying my hips along the way. Then, I smirked as I climbed on to the platform. I removed my jacket and whirled it over my head. I started laughing, loving how I feel so hyped up. It's like I've been energized, urging me to just move and move and never stop. I heard the people started jeering and whooping. I loved how the noise made me feel. So I even leveled up my dancing. One hand went up to my hair while the other went to the hem of my dress, bringing it up, slowly. I bit my lower lip as I whipped my head around, sending my hair all over me.
 
Then, I felt something hard behind me. I turned around and was faced with a guy. I squinted my eyes, trying to see his face, but it was blurry. Ah, I think I need to have my eyes checked.
 
“You alone?” he huskily asked.
 
“What do you think?” I asked, smiling slowly. Eventhough his face was blurry, I saw the outline of his lips broke into a smirk. I put one hand on his shoulder and started dancing with him. I felt another one pressing on me from behind. This brought a wave of ecstasy to me. See? I can ATTRACT boys with my alluring moves and irresistible beauty. I reached out one hand behind me and rested it on the side of the second guy's neck and leaned my head on his shoulder while I pulled the first guy that's in front of me closer. I giggled as I compared the situation to a burger. Me in the middle and two guys pressing on me: front and behind.
 
I suddenly staggered as I felt both of them distanced from me. Eh? Where did the two guys go? I looked around me, but all I can see were flashing lights and dancing people. I felt my feet left the ground. I giggled as I realized that I was being carried. I buried my nose on the side of his neck and sniffed.
 
“Hmm. Nice,” I said, biting my lower lip, then ran the tip of my nose up to his jaw. “Are you. . . taking me somewhere private? Wait, are you the one behind me or the one in front?” I huskily asked, giggling.
 
The person carrying me didn't answer. Then, I felt him put me down. I looked around, a bit disoriented and found out I was inside a car. I squinted my eyes, trying to see the person as he slid to the driver's seat but his face was covered by a hoodie.
 
“Where are we going?” I asked as he started the engine.
 
“Home,” he curtly said. I burst out into a hysterical laughter.
 
“Home? You know where my house is? Ah, I don't want to go home!” I chuckled. “My home's EMPTY. You heard that? It's empty. We're very rich but it's empty!” I laughed. “Empty! Can you believe that? Ah!”
 
I heard the person sighed heavily.
 
“I don't have a Mom to warmly welcome me home. My Dad's not always around to tuck me in bed,” I giggled, then grimaced. “And the pest has been ignoring me! The nerve! How dare he ignore someone like me? So arrogant, oh yes he is. Who does he think he is? Huh! Does he think dying his hair blond would make him look ier and cuter and manlier? Tsk, that was a very wrong move! So trying hard!”
 
I heard a chuckle. I turned my head towards him, grinning stupidly. The sound of his chuckle was strangely familiar that it sent a wave of comfort inside me.
 
“If I don't know better, I would think you're the pest. But of course you're not him.”
 
“How can you be so sure?” he asked.
 
“He hates me,” I spat. “I bet he would be the happiest person if I die.”
 
Silence.
 
“He doesn't hate you,” he slowly said.
 
I snorted. “Oh, yes he does. You don't know him. He hates me like everyone else. Nobody loves me,” I said, pouting.
 
“That's not true.”
 
I suddenly laugh. “Oh, yes, you're right. I mean the BOYS love me. And ooh, I've got a secret to tell you,” I said, then turned my voice into a whisper. “Do you know that aliens love me, too? Oh, yes they do. They were enchanted with my beauty. But who wouldn't be? I'm a GODDESS!”
 
He laughed, sounding amused. I chuckled lightly, and then fell silent. I frowned, feeling restless. I want to do something. I just don't know what. I want to keep moving. I want to. . .
 
“I feel hot,” I said as I felt a tension building in my lower stomach like tied knots. “Is the aircon working?”
 
I reached for his aircon and found out it's working. My hand went to his player and turned it on. I put it to the maximum volume and started pumping up on my seat.
 
“Wohoo!” I shouted, I went to climb on the lap of the guy beside me.