Dude and ? It Does Rhyme

Opposite of My Ideal Type

6/11/13 - author's note: Yeah, I know that the author's note should be at the bottom, but I changed something a bit in the previous chapter. No need to re-read it again. I'll just state it here, the field trip is going to be 2 days and 1 night.

cr: owner

disclaimer: I don't own the gif


“Hello? Oh, Eunjung! Where are you? You were not allowed to come? Why?! Ugh, fine, okay bye,” I pressed the end call button and sadly sighed. Eunjung wasn’t going to come to the field trip and I felt sad since I wouldn’t have her with me.

 

“Everyone group yourselves into three then get on the bus and choose any seat you like,” Ms. Bae ordered everyone with a bored face before she got inside the bus. Everyone was already grabbing their partners.

 

“Fine, I’ll be the ‘girl who has no partner’ in this field trip—Whoa! Ow! Yah!” I yelled and tried pulling back my arms in their original places but they were just stretched out because of the two guys.

 

“Yo! You American! Ret go op Eunbae!” Seunggwan shouted in his own alien English language as he pulled me to the left.

 

“No way curly head!” Hansol pulled harder to the right and Seunggwan did the same. They were pulling too hard that I felt my arms were going to fall off any minute!

 

“Both of you stop it!” I yelled loudly and pulled my arms inwards, letting Hansol and Seunggwan bump their heads in the middle. I blew my bangs out of my face and looked at them with an angry face.

 

“Ms. Bae said to group ourselves in three! All of us can be partners okay?!” I yelled angrily before stomping inside the bus.

 

“But I don’t want to be with him!”

 

“Right back at you, pony!”

 

“Just come here!” I pulled their ears and both of them started screaming in a girly way. I put Seunggwan in the window seat, me in the middle, and Hansol beside me, so I was basically sandwiched between the two.

 

“Eunbae, where do you want to go first one we arrive in the aquarium?” Hansol asked me while he showed me a map of the aquarium. I leaned closer, causing me and Hansol’s forehead to touch.

 

“Can I look too?” Seunggwan suddenly appeared at my side and looked at the map too.

 

“Yah!” I pushed his head aside and looked at the map again with Hansol, but Seunggwan just went near me again.

 

“I just want to see too,” Seunggwan pouted cutely, lowering his head down and moving his body side to side. I rolled my eyes and got my IPod and just listened to music.

 

“Just tell me when we get there,” I reminded them and put the music into max volume. Hansol did too but he had purple headphones. I looked at Seunggwan, but he was just sleeping with his mouth open.

 

“You pig,” I muttered angrily, but it only gained me a snore from Seunggwan.

 

~.~

 

“Okay everyone, the people you sat with is the one you will go with for the rest of the field trip. Stay close to your tour guide!” Ms. Bae yelled at all of us before she went inside the shopping store.

 

“She’s not even participating in the activities,” Hansol said as both of us looked at what Ms. Bae was buying. She can hold the whole store in her hands!

 

“Oh, where is your sister by the way?” I asked Hansol as both of us were walking. Seunggwan was busy looking at the fishes to even bother us.

 

“She didn’t want to go, when I tried forcing her to come she just said that the fishes are ugly and she doesn’t want to sleep in a cabin at night, she also said that there might be mountain lions,” Hansol explained followed by me laughing.

 

“Eunbae! Let’s go there!” Seunggwan suddenly held my hand and pulled me away from Hansol. We ended up in a clown fish tank and there were a lot of them.

 

“It’s nemo!” Seunggwan yelled happily, tapping the glass, making the fish swim in the other direction.

 

“Oh, that’s a clown fish Seunggwan,” one of our classmates, Mingyu, advised as he went near us. Seunggwan looked up since he was quite tall and raised a brow at him.

 

“It’s nemo okay? Didn’t you have a childhood?” Seunggwan asked while he was going near Mingyu, but the nearer he gets, the more he needs to incline his head to look up.

 

“O-kay, chill dude, just saying,” with that, Minngyu walked away and Seunggwan grinned at me while I just stared at him weirdly.

 

“Come on! Let’s go find Barbie!”

 

“It’s Dory,”

 

“Oh,”

 

I chuckled at his blank expression, but it was immediately changed into a happy one. We were done looking at the fishes and all of us were busy buying our souvenirs to bring home.

 

“Eunbae! Come here!” I heard Hansol yell from somewhere and I left Seunggwan for awhile since he was looking at nail polishes that was inside small star bottles.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Try this one,” Hansol handed me a t-shirt with the color orange. There was a star print on the side and the aquariums name beside the star. I looked at him and saw that he was buying the same thing.

 

“Okay,” I went inside the changing room and wore it. It was a perfect fit so I removed it and went out.

 

“Give me the shirt,” Hansol ordered me and I gave him the t-shirt. He was about to go to the counter but I stopped him before he could.

 

“Let me pay,” I suggested nicely, taking out my wallet, but before I gave him the money, he was already paying for it.

 

“It’s okay, the gentleman always pay. Promise me that you will always wear that shirt okay? Promise?” Hansol held out his pinky. I rolled my eyes before I curled my pinky with his. He gave me the paper bag and I held it in my right hand.

 

“Let’s get back to Seunggwan,” I turned around and went back to where Seunggwan was. I saw him pay for something and I immediately ran to him.

 

“Seunggwan, you didn’t steal anything did you?” I questioned him, but he just shook his head. He held out a paper bag and I was about to look in it, but he pulled it away.

 

“I bought it for your parents and my parents. Oh, Eunbae, can you go there first? I’m just going to talk to Hansol for awhile,” Seunggwan smiled at me and I hesitantly left those two alone.

 

SEUNGGWAN’s P.O.V.

“What do you want?” Hansol asked me, blinking innocently. I crossed m arms and went near him. I was a little bit taller than him and I mentally smiled.

 

“There is a rule amongst men you know? And it’s called, I saw her first,” I told him bravely as I moved closer, showing him my big and wide eyes and also made the holes of my nose bigger.

 

“Dude, personal space,”

 

“?! Me no ! You ! You dirty!” I yelled at him in my perfect English before walking away in disgust. I looked at my clothes and still found it on me.

 

“Why is he calling me ? Weird guy,” I mumbled before walking towards where Eunbae was.

 

HANSOL’s P.O.V.

“Dude, personal space,”

 

“?! Me no ! You ! You dirty!” Seunggwan yelled at me before he walked away and went towards where Eunbae was. I stared at his retreating back figure before laughing to myself.

 

“Seriously? Dude and ? Weird guy,” I muttered before following where he went to go to Eunbae.