Entering of the Bitc--Queenka and Cute Kingka

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“Woah, what happened to you?” I entered the school with messy hair that looked like a rat just died there and insects would come and eat, my uniform was all crumpled and I had eye bags since I didn’t get that much sleeps last night.

 

“I arrived from the pit of hell just now,” I plopped down on my seat beside Eunjung. I put my backpack under my feet and rested my chin on the palm of my hand, waiting for the teacher.

 

“Woah, did a tornado hit both of you?” I looked up and saw what Eunjung was staring at and saw Seunggwan who looked just like me, but messier.

 

“My parents and his parents left us on Hangang river until 3am! I swear I’m going to kick ther as—“

 

“No cursing!”

 

“You can still be nice in this situation?!” I yelled at Seunggwan angrily. I didn’t mean too but I was just so angry at my parents because who would leave their kid alone?!

 

“They didn’t mean to! Maybe they just forgot! But it was fun with me right?” Seunggwan yelled at first and suddenly turned into the easter bunny in seconds.

 

“Aigoo, just sit down you guys!” Eunjung ruffled her hair up and ordered us to sit down. I sat down and got my diary if there was any homework that I need to do and apparently, there was.

 

“Eunjung, can I borrow the answers to the homework?” I asked her hopefully that she would say yes.

 

“Sure, but I think the answers are all wrong—“

 

“I don’t care! Thanks!” I grabbed the book out of her hand and started copying the answers. It’s not my fault that I didn’t do my homework.

 

“Can I copy too?” Seunggwan brought his book in our table and asked us with bright eyes even though he looked weird with his messed up hair.

 

“Sure,” Eunjung agreed and Seunggwan copied the answers also. We heard someone slam their hands on the table and students immediately ran to their respective table.

 

“You’re done?” I asked Seunggwan after I was done copying and he nodded before going to his respective seat.

 

“Class! I want you to meet your new classmates who transferred her from America, specifically New York. Please be nice to them and make them feel welcome,” Mr. Ahn gestured his hands towards someone and two students went in.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Hansol Vernon Choi but you can just call me Hansol,” a guy who had nice, pale skin entered with straight hair and a light blue backpack slung over his shoulder.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am MinJung Vernon Choi, call me MinJung,” a girl about the same height as Hansol smiled sweetly to all of us. The girls were glaring at her while the guys were literally swooning over her.

 

“These are the Choi Siblings, okay? I need to go to a short meeting for awhile so I need all of you to behave, especially you Seunggwan, I heard a lot of stories from Mr. Donghae,” Mr. Ahn gave a warning look at Seunggwan but Seunggwan just saluted at him happily.

 

“MinJung stay there at the seat in front of Eunbae, Eunbae raise your hand!” I was hoping for Hansol to sit in front of me, but it had to be his sister.

 

“Hansol! Sit in the empty chair in front of Seunggwan,” I watched Hansol nod and walked towards his respective seat in front of Seunggwan. That lucky guy.

 

“He’s perfect,” I dreamily sighed as I focused my attention at Hansol. He was just so perfect! And he knows English, my perfect dream guy.

 

“Please answer page 36,” Mr. Ahn left us and closed the door and everything was literally a mess. The jocks were going to our table and flirting with MinJung and she didn’t even push them away.

 

“Excuse me, we need to answer right now, so can you please go back to your respective seats?” Eunjung asked nicely but the boys ignored her.

 

“Oh cut the nice façade,” MinJung looked at us with a smug look on her face. I looked at Eunjung confusedly before looking back at this brat.

 

“I am going to be the queenka here and by the looks of my brother—“ all of us looked at Hansol’s direction and there were girls surrounding his table too, but he didn’t seem to like it.

 

“—and all of you will listen to me, follow my orders and everything I want you to do—“

 

“Flashback, since when were we your servants?” I asked her smartly, slamming my pencil down followed by a sneer.

 

“Just now, I could set you up with my brother if you want, but I think he prefers someone who is not you,” I could hear the ‘oohs’ and ‘burn’ from the boys and some other classmates.

 

“If I spoke what’s on my mind, you would be speechless,” I declared boldly, keeping a straight face.

 

“A sharp tongue doesn’t mean that you have a keen mind,” MinJung replied back before facing back at the blackboard, still flirting with the guys who were around her table. I grabbed my pencil and was about to throw it at her head but EunJung stopped me.

 

“Why did you stop me?! I could kill that bit—“

 

“Violence is not the answer,” Eunjung reminded me, slowly putting down my hands.

 

“Oh, is that a new backpack Eunbae? Did you ‘friend’ buy you that from a wet and cheap market?” MinJung smirked before turning around again, flipping her blonde hair in the end.

 

“She is so going down! Eunbae go and dig her grave—“ Eunjung suddenly grabbed her scissor and was about to throw it at MinJung but I stopped her before she could.

 

“Violence is not the answer,” I copied how she said it, but she just shrugged her hand of.

 

“It is now,” I shook my head playfully at her before pushing her to sit down. I glared at her back figure before answering again.

 

While that was happening to Eunbae…

SEUNGGWAN’s P.O.V

“Yah, why is she looking at him like that?” I curiously asked while I was looking at Eunbae’s way but she was looking at this new kid. She had a smile on her face while she was looking at him that made me want to hit this Hansol guy.

 

“Umm, can I borrow a pencil from you? I forgot to bring one,” Hansol requested from me and I looked at him disgustedly before shoving my pencil case, full of sharp pencils.

 

“Thank you and my name is Hansol,” he reached out his hand and I scoffed.

 

He even wants to shake hands with me? Tsk, this guy has guts

 

“Hi!—“ I grabbed his hand and shook it rapidly, “—my name is Bu Seunggwan! And she is my friend okay?” I pointed to Eunbae who looked like she was having a chat with that MinJung girl.

 

“O-kay, but can you fix your hair a little bit? Girls don’t dig guys that look like that. I’m sorry if I sound a little offending but I’m just saying my opinion, so friends?” Hansol looked at me with pleading eyes that could melt anyone, except me.

 

The pencil that I was holding snapped because of my squeezing, “Friends,” I smiled, but not meaning it and he nodded at me with a smile.

 


6/6/13 - author's note: Hello everyone! I hope you like this chapter :D And don't worry, Hansol won't be a bad guy in this story :) - Hunhan13

cr: owner

disclaimer: I don't own the gif