Bad to Good and Good to Bad

Opposite of My Ideal Type
"I hate you, you know that?" I said to Eunjung as I was panting really hard, trying to catch my breath. We were already really far from school like way~ far, but I could still hear that non-puberty voice of the cousin of Eunjung. He still looked wacky.
 
"He still has that crazy crush on me?!" I yelled at Eunjung after finally resting my body. I stomped my feet as I turned the other direction to go back to my house. It has been an hour of running and i was deadly tired so I just walked back.
 
 
"Come on Eunbae, you know that my cousin visits when your birthday is near and it's not my fault that he likes you," Eunjung was suddenly beside me and I sighed when I knew she was right. I hated Daeno since when we were young he kept on following me and Seunggwan everywhere. I met Eunjung through Daeno and i was quite thankful to him. But it still doesn't mean that I like Daeno.
 
"It's enough that Seunggwan came back and now another weirdo is in town, did he enroll in the school?" I looked at her with hopeful eyes but she just had her lips shut and started walking faster. But i knew what that meant.
 
"EUNJUNG!!!!"
 
 
***
 
 
"Hey, where did you go?" Hansol flipped his hair but failed since his bangs were stuck on his forehead. I chuckled and moved it away for him. I retreated my hands and noticed what I just did. I coughed awkwardly and he just noticed it too.
 
 
"Uhh, you know, you still owe me a date right?" The corner of his lip twitched up and i bit my lip shyly.
 
 
"I don't know, I still have to go with Seung--"
 
 
"Don't worry, we'll be back to get him before you know it, so please?" Hansol held out his hand to me and I looked at hesitantly. After awhile, I put my hand in his and he grinned at me. I gave him a small smile and we went on our way.
 
 
"Don't you think I should change?" I gestured to my sweaty self with still my uniform on but when I looked at him, he just looked as same as me.
 
 
"It's fine, you still look beautiful to me," I felt my face flush red before we continued walking.
 
 
"Hey~ you guys still know that I'm here right?" I turned around and saw Eunjung that was looking at me with what-the-heck look and I just gestured her to go. She rolled her eyes at me before showing me her right hand, middle finger and ring finger curled down while the other fingers were still standing up.
 
 
I did the sign language too and she waved at me before going.
 
 
***
 
 
SEUNGGWAN'S P.O.V
 
"Okay Seunggwan, you are free to go," 
 
 
"Thank you bad-mouth teacher!" I saluted and went out of the door.
 
 
I know that Eunbae was waiting for me in the bus stop and I couldn't let her wait any longer. There were still students in school but I didn't mind them since Eunbae was the only one on my mind.
 
 
It's not that I like her okay? She's just my bestest friend. Is bestest even word?
 
 
"Come on Seunggwan! Vamonos! Vamonos!" I yelled to encourage myself. I ran outside of the school, turned right then left but when I swe the bus stop it teared my heart apart. I searched if she was there but she was not.
 
 
I hate broken promises, especially if Eunbae broke it.
 
 
"Eunbae?" my voice cracked and I almost smile but the girl just passed by me. She was just a girl who went to our school. I walked towards the bus stop and sat down on the bench. There was a small roof on top so it could block the sun.
 
 
"She'll come, she'll come. She's my Eunbae and she will come, she's running a little late, that's all," I hugged myself and rocked myself back and forth. I always did like this to myself when I cry, but the problem is that I don't cry always since I'm always positive.
 
 
"Eunbae will come, Eunbae will come," but when I said it, Rain started pouring and I was shocked since it was so sudden. A tear slipped my eye and I didn't want another one to fall down again. I really hated people who broke promises.
 
 
***
 
"Oh my gosh it's raining!" Eunbae yelled as she tried to cover her head with her own hands. She was about to go under cover but Hansol held her her waist, not allowing her to move.
 
 
"Yah, it's raining already!" Eunbae was trying to act mad but she couldn't since she was enjoying it, she was enjoying it too good.
 
 
***
 
"Kyaah! Thor is near!" I yelled as I heard and saw thunder and lightning. I shivered because of the coldness and I was getting a little wet because of the wind blowing some rain towrads me. I breathed heavily and looked left and right if I could just see Eunbae anywhere.
 
 
"What do I do? What if Eunbae is in the rain trying to find me?"
 
***
 
"Yah! Hansol!" Eunbae yelped as she was carried by Hansol and he started turning her around, if people were around they might think they were a couple that were crazy. 
 
 
"You're having fun right?!" Hansol asked (more like yelled) to overmask the sound of the rain. Eunbae nodded and they continued playing in the rain.
 
***
 
"I need to find her, she might be looking for me," I muttered to myself before getting into the rain. Good thing, I left my books in school or else it would get wet. I searched around and looked for that familiar chocolate brown hair girl, looking for me too.
 
 
"EUNBAE!!! Where are you?!" I cupped a hand on my mouth to form an 'o' shape and yelled as loud as I can. I my lips in nervousness out of habit but it was wet already. 
 
 
"She's not going to come," I heard a feminine voice and I turned around to see the new girl, the sister of that american tofu guy with an umbrella.
 
 
"You were screaming her name ever since I saw you and by the looks of it, she's not going to come," she went near me so the umbrella can cover both of us. I was about to step out but she touched my arm for not doing so.
 
 
"I can bring you home, if you want," she looked down and I smiled at her even though she couldn't see it. Eunbae told me that she was bad, but it doesn't look like that at all, but I had to make sure.
 
 
"This is not an evil scheme right? Or a prank and everyone comes out and shouts and laughs at me right?" I looked at her suspiciously but she just chuckled at me before shaking her left and right saying no. I glanced around one more just to see if I could see Eunbae but the heavy rain prevents me.
 
 
"My brother should've brought me home but I guess he ditched andIi was running and running awhile ago and I stopped since I wa getting sweaty," both of them laughed and Seunggwan thought that she was not bad after all.
 
 
"Thank you, Minjung. Would you want to watch Dora with me?" Seunggwan held a hand out and Minjung gladly accepted it whole-heartedly.
 
 
"I would gladly watch it with you," two of them walked hand in hand in the rain until they went into the house of Seunggwan's. Seunggwan knew two things that day. One is that Minjung wasn't really a mean girl, well not all the time but yeah and second...
 
 
Eunbae didn't keep her promise.
 
 
***
 
EUNBAE'S P.O.V
 
 
"Finally! The rain stopped!" I smiled and touched my wet hair to squeeze out rhe excess water. The sun was shining and it helped dry my hair a little. When I looekd at Hansol, his white shirt was drenched and was sticking to his skin. It took me too muc self contol to not look at his body and I just looked at his eyes to distract me.
 
 
"Thank you for this wonderful day madam, shall I you to your house?" I laughed but then I remembered abouth Seunggwan. 
 
 
"I'm sorry Hansol, but I have to go now and thank you for bringing me to the park, I really appreciate it but I have to go somewhere, Thank you!" I waved goodbye and I dashed to the the bus stop where I knew that boy was waiting.
 
 
I ran as fast as I can to the bus stop but just seeing that nobody was there. Not a trace or even a person there.
 
 
"I'm sorry Seunggwan," I muttered to myself clutched my hair in frustration knowing that he's angry at me. I sighed and sat down on the pavement ground, putting my knees to my chest and let out a breath once again.
 
 
"I never broke his promises," I bit my lip and muttered so small 'sorry' under my breath.
 

10/27/13 - author's note:    Hello everyone! I updated again and I am sorry that this chapter is quite sad but it will be okay, don't worry! ^^ Please do comment everyone! I named this chapter 'Bad to Good and Good to Bad' because Minjung is good and since Eunbae broke her promise, she is bad 9to Seunggwan she is) okay that's all for today! I can't guarantee the next chapter is the chapter that they will reconcile so don't get your hopes up too much! Thank you again! Goodbye! :D