It's Written In Your Expression

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“Eunbae, we’re just going to buy something over there, okay? Just stay somewhere where we could see you, okay?” I rolled my eyes as I nodded and pushed my parents and Seunggwan’s parents wherever those old people wanted to go to.

 

“You really want to be alone with Seunggwan, don’t ya?” my mom nudged me in the side and I faked a vomit.

 

“Just go mom, we’ll be fine, we are not kids anymore,”

 

“Says the girl who ordered from the kids menu,”

 

“Just go mom!” I pushed my parents harder and Seunggwan’s parent harder until they were out of my sight. I actually wanted them to go away so I could go home and be in front of my computer again.

 

“This is fun!” I looked at where Seunggwan was and he was playing a game that looked kind of weird but fun at the same time.

 

“Seunggwan, what are you doing?” I asked him curiously, but he seemed to be too engrossed with his own game that he didn’t notice me in front of him.

 

“Huh? Oh yeah, I’m playing this game called, keep your feet inside these square tiles! Race you to the fountain!” Seunggwan yelled playfully and started running like a madman, with his feet still inside the square tiles.

 

“Yah! Not fair! You started first!” I did the same to what Seunggwan was doing and kept my feet inside the square tiles. They were quite small so it was a little bit hard, but I still wanted to beat him.

 

“Catch you later, slowpoke!” Seunggwan yelled a little from afar and started making his steps a little bit faster.

 

“Oh yeah?” I muttered and made my steps quicker and faster, making sure I didn’t step at the lines. I didn’t even know why I was playing this game. It was childish and weird but fun.

 

“I win!” Seunggwan yelled happily, dancing around and shaking his in the air like he won some prize. I smiled a little before running to him.

 

“Stop that, people are staring,” I looked at our surroundings and yes, people were staring at us.

 

“My prize,” Seunggwan looked at me with wide and cute eyes, putting his hand palm forward as if he was asking something from me.

 

“What prize? We didn’t agree on any prize,” I pushed him a little to the side and touched the water, that was coming out from the ground. It was one of the fountains that water came out of the ground and soared high on the air before splashing back down.

 

“But when we were young, when every time I win you always gave me a prize,” I looked at him as he scratched his head cutely that made me smile.

 

“You never changed, you’re still the childish and annoying guy since I was young,” I patted his head and he grinned like a little child.

 

“Yay! You gave me my prize! Now come on!” I stopped patting his head and retreated my hand. Seunggwan ran towards the fountain and started running around until he was wet from head to toe.

 

“Come on! There is not that much people around!” I worriedly looked at my sides if there were people or security guards but there were none. It was almost night and the sun was setting and people were going home.

 

“I don’t know—“

 

“Kang Eunbae! You come here and play with me before I splash you myself instead!” I rubbed the side of my neck before shaking my head to the side, not wanting to go there.

 

“Why?” Seunggwan went near me with his whole body wet. His shirt and pants were wet and his hair too. His hair was sticking near his eyes and I moved his hair a little so it wouldn’t’ get to his eyes.

 

“I don’t want to go, I have my favorite shirt on and—“

 

“I know that yellow is your favorite color but right now I don’t care!” Seunggwan grabbed my hand and led me towards the fountain. For a bumpkin he sure has strength.

 

“Seunggwan! Seunggwan! Seung—AAH!” I felt the water hit my face and my whole body. I looked at Seunggwan who was running around and having fun, spreading his arms around.

 

“You’re right this is fun,” I felt the water spray my hand and I ran around the fountain like what Seunggwan was doing. We were getting sprayed everywhere and our laughters echoed a little.

 

“Whoah!” I slipped and fell down on my . I rubbed that part, since it was a aching because of the ground.

 

“Are you okay?” as if there was a cue, the water stopped and there was no water coming out from the sprayers anymore. I looked at the orange looking sun before looking back at Seunggwan.

 

“Of course, I’m okay!” I grinned and stood up, wiping my hands on my clothes even though I know that my clothes were wet. Seunggwan looked at me and started laughing his of.

 

“Yah, why are you laughing?!” I stomped my foot and looked at him seriously but he just kept on laughing, that he fell down and started rolling on the wet ground like a buffalo.

 

Roll like a buffalo~ Oh Kris what are you doing to me?

 

“There—stick—hair!” I got some keywords from him and felt my hair and yes, there was a stick. I removed it and threw it somewhere.

 

“Aigoo, stop laughing and let’s go eat something,” I pulled the laughing Seunggwan out of the fountain. I saw a stall that was selling ddeokbokki and decided to just eat there.

 

“Done laughing?” he wiped a tear and stopped laughing immediately. I rolled my eyes playfully and ordered ddeokbokki for both of us.

 

“Today is the best day of my life! Time to check my list, playing something with EunBae, check,” Seunggwan made a check sign on the air as he said check in English weirdly. Both of us laughed before getting our food from the Ahjumma.

 

“Aigoo, I didn’t bring any money! Seunggwan! Give that back now to the Ahjumma!” I hit Seunggwan in the back and gave back the ddeokbokki back to the Ahjumma.

 

“Just take it, it’s okay,” she pushed back the ddeokbokki towards us. Seunggwan didn’t even wait a second and just got the ddeokbokki out of my hands and started eating it like a wild beast.

 

“Ahjumeoni, I promise to come back here and pay you back,” I bowed 90 degrees at he Ahjumma, but she just waved it off. I looked at her worriedly before eating my ddeokbokki.

 

“Bae, let’s go there,” Seunggwan pointed towards the railings and we stayed there, eating our food in silence. Now I’m wondering, where did mine and his parents go. If they ditched us and left us alone, I swear—

 

“They didn’t leave us,” Seunggwan assured me as he still kept on eating his ddeokbokki. I tilted my head to the right, questioning him indirectly.

 

How did he do that?

 

“It’s written in your expression, that’s all,” I nodded gratefully, before eating my ddeeokbokki. I looked at Seunggwan and smiled.

 

30 minutes before

SUBIN’S/EUNJUNG’S MOM P.O.V

“Aigoo yeobo, we should’ve bought also them some foo—“ I held out my hands, preventing them to stop moving from their place.

 

“What’s wrong Subin?” Jimi asked me and I pointed toward the kids direction and they finally understood. I looked at them happily, since they were playing in the fountain.

 

“Let’s get them later,” Jinyoung, Jimi’s husband, suggested and all of us nodded before heading the other direction. Don’t worry we’ll pick them up later. Who would leave their kids alone in HanGang river? Oh me, hehe.

 


6/5/13 - author's note: Hello everyone! Does this chapter satisfy you? Please comment your thoughts! ^^ - Hunhan13

cr: owner

disclaimer: I don't own the gif