People Who Shared Food With Me Has A Special Place In My Heart

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“Okay everyone, please form a straight line with your partners by your side. We will be going inside the bus now,” our tour guide instructed us and we did as followed.

 

“Hansol, where is Seunggwan? Wasn’t he just beside us just now?” I asked Hansol and both of us were looking around if we could spot him. I saw him run towards us with another paper bag in his hand.

 

“What did you buy again?” I asked him and reached out for the paper bag, but before I could get it, he hid it behind his back.

 

“This is mine and Diego’s—“ Seunggwan showed me his back and he was wearing a backpack with Diego’s, from nickelodeon, face on it, “—secret,” he grinned cheekily before we got on.

 

“Is everyone here? Look at your seatmates and see if they are your seatmates!” our tour guide shouted which I found out his name was Doyoon. I looked at both of my seatmates and gave a thumbs up to Doyoon.

 

“Okay! We will be going to the zoo! We will arrive there in 2o minutes so don’t you guys dare sleep alright? We will play some guys until we arrive,” Doyoon stood up shakily and held on the pole so he wouldn’t fall down.

 

I sat properly so I can see what he was going to do. Hansol and Seunggwan did the same and all of us here in the bus were looking at him.

 

“It’s called, Peter Pan and Wendy,”

 

“Oh, like the one in the Disney movie?” one of our classmates asked and Doyoon answered ‘yes’. I smiled at the thought that we were going to play a game that I’ve never heard before.

 

“Okay this is how you play it, this is team A—“ Doyoon pointed to the left side of the bus “—and this is team B,” Doyoon pointed to the right side which is where me, Hansol and Seunggwan is.

 

“This side will shout Peter Pan—“ Doyoon pointed to team A, “—and this side will shout Wendy. If I shout the letter of your team then you need to shout Peter Pan or Wendy, okay?”

 

“Yes!” all of us yelled at the same time with game faces on.

 

“Seunggwan, did you get it?” I questioned him and he nodded with a smile. I nodded and looked at Doyoon again.

 

“A!”

“Peter Pan!”

“A!”

“Peter Pan!”

“A—B!”

“Wendy!”

“B!”

“Wendy!”

“A!”

“Peter Pan!”

 

“You guys are really good,” Doyoon complimented and smiled at all of us. The bus halted to a stop and all of us got off. We arrived at Seoul Zoo where there were different kinds of animals. We got off and entered the zoo.

 

~.~

 

“Boots! Why did they lock you in there?! Boots!” Seunggwan yelled at a monkey that was inside a cage. He held the bars and started whining about why ‘boots’ form Dora was in there.

 

“Seunggwan, say goodbye to your sister now,” I sarcastically told him while Hansol was beside me looking at Seunggwan’s pathetic state.

 

“Bye, I’ll try to break you out of there,” Seunggwan sent the monkey a flying kiss and the monkey copied him. I chuckled a little before dragging him back to the group.

 

“He watches too much Dora,” Hansol commented and I nodded at him while I was still holding Seunggwan. What? He might think that a mermaid is his grandmother next, not that there are mermaids—Ah! You know what I mean.

 

“All of you can now eat your lunches,” Ms. Bae ordered and all of us started bringing out our lunches. I reached for my bag, but I realized that it wasn’t with me. I turned around and realized that I didn’t bring my bag with me.

 

“Where is your food, Eunbae?” Hansol asked me and I shrugged. I sadly sighed and held my empty stomach. I supported my head with the palm of my hand and watched Seunggwan eat.

 

“Here,” I felt something on my lips and saw Hansol looking at me with expectant eyes. I opened my mouth, ready to eat it but someone swatted it away.

 

“Yah! Seunggwan! What do you think you’re doing?!” Hansol stood up from his chair and glared at Seunggwan. I wiped my lips and scowled at him. Everyone was looking at us and I sighed heavily.

 

“Eunbae, aren’t you allergic to seafood? Why are you eating fish?! You know that your face will swell up!” Seunggwan yelled at me angrily and I suddenly realized that Hansol almost fed me fish.

 

“You’re allergic to seafood?! I’m very sorry Eunbae! I didn’t know—“

 

“It’s fine Hansol, no need to worry about it, sit down,” I pulled him to sit down and looked at Seunggwan, biting my lips shamefully since I forgot. Hansol gave me small bow before he started eating again.

 

“Here,” Seunggwan pushed his lunch box to me and I pushed it back to him.

 

“You need to eat Seunggwan, I’m fine okay?” I told him softly, but he just pushed it back with a persistent face on. I pushed it back to him, but he just repeated his actions.

 

“Seunggwan—“

 

“If you don’t eat this, I’m going to get mad,” he crossed his arms together and kept on gesturing me to get the food with his eyes. I sighed before eating his lunch slowly.

 

“I’m just going to go to the bathroom,” Hansol stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I still kept on eating but I felt a burning gaze on me.

 

“If you don’t eat faster, I’m going to do the gwiyomi player,” Seunggwan threatened me, readying his two fingers. I gasped and started eating faster. I don’t want to see him doing it! He did it once when we were young and let’s just say, he overdid it.

 

“Seunggwan, do you know that the people who share food with me have a special place in my heart?” I muttered silently with a mouth full of rice. I heard someone chuckle and noticed that it was Seunggwan.

 

“Really?!” Seunggwan put both of his elbows on the table, made his hands form a ‘v’ shape and put his chin on the middle. He looked at me with his pupils wide that he almost looked like a bunny.

 

“Fine, you got me,” I admitted sadly and he pumped his fists up with a happy smile on his face. Both of us laughed and I continued eating.

 

HANSOL’s P.O.V

“I’m just going to go to the bathroom,” I excused myself, but Eunbae didn’t even notice me leave since she was too engrossed with her conversation with Seunggwan.

 

“Why are they so close? I’ll just ask her to go on a date when we get back,” I smiled to myself before entering the bathroom. I don’t want them to not be friends anymore, but I get jealous knowing that Seunggwan knows more about her.

 

Operation ask her for a date, is a go

 


6/12/13 - author's note: Hello everyone! What do you think of this chapter? Is it good? The next chapter will be better than this one since I will put a lot of Eunbae and Seunggwan moments in there since I suddenly dreamt of it last night :D Please comment! I don't like silent readers so at least comment, okay? And for those who didn't subscribe jsut click that subscribe button, it's not that hard. Thank you :D