Star Paper Is Just the Introduction

Opposite of My Ideal Type

SEOKMIN’s P.O.V.

“She fell for it! This is your time to shine, Seunggwan!” I raised my hand up high to high five him, but we missed and decided to ignore it.

 

“Thanks for the held, Seokmin!” Seunggwan thanked me and I ruffled up my dongsaeng’s hair. I waved at him goodbye before running away because I heard fast footsteps come up.

 

EUNBAE’s P.O.V.

“Yah! You! Where is that idiot?!” I screamed at the receptionist and she just gave me a paper with trembling hands. I read the paper which says 63rd floor and I immediately rode the elevator.

 

“Ms. The elevator is only until the 60th floor. You have to go up the stairs—“

 

“Got it!” I got out of the elevator and ran out the flight of stairs 3 at a time. I arrived at in front of the door and I prepared myself for the impact of my life. I unlocked the door while my eyes were closed but then I heard someone playing music.

 

“Ja~Jan!” I opened my eyes and saw Seunggwan dancing around the roof top. The place was filled with lights and there were flowers and balloons hung up here and there. There was a table for two near the view and everything was just breathtaking.

 

“Seunggwan? You’re alive?!” I surprisingly walked towards him with a smile on my face, but it was immediately swept of when I started punching him on the shoulder.

 

“What-the-hell-were-you-thinking!” I yelled at him as I punched him harder and harder with every word I said. I heard him complain about how it hurts and I stopped, but hit him one more time.

 

“Oww~ Why did you hit me?!” Seunggwan pouted and swinging his arms back and forward. I clenched my fists and counted one to ten for me to come down.

 

“Why did you send me a fake text?! You idiot!” I punched him again and t hit him on his shoulder. Seunggwan rubbed his arm and looked at me shyly. Even at this situation he can’t even cry out in pain.

 

“It was Seokmin who did the fake texting since I knew I was bad at it and I prepared this for you in the whole afternoon!” Seunggwan told me as his smile was getting bigger and bigger. He spread out his arms and hopped around until I noticed that he was wearing a bunny suit.

 

“Seunggwan, why are you wearing a bunny suit?” I raised a brow at his outfit and he looked at it, holding the ends and spreading it wider to pretend that it was like a skir.

 

“Do you like it? Seokmin bought it for me! Since online says that a cute guy is the best guy a girl can ever have!” Seunggwan held my hands and pulled me towards the table. He pulled out a chair for me and I hesitantly sat down while he sat down on his seat.

 

“You followed what says online? If the internet says to jump off a cliff, would you?” I crossed my arms and leaned back towards my chair. Seunggwan put on a thinking face until he looked at me with sparkly eyes.

 

“If I ever jump off a cliff, of course you’ll be there to catch me! Oh! Is our date good?” Seunggwan asked me as he stuffed food in his mouth. I was about to eat but then he asked me if our ‘date’ was good.

 

“Date? Since when were we on a date?”

 

“Ever since you stepped up here, silly. I’m good in planning, aren’t I?” Seunggwan tilted his head to the right and the left and I laughed at his cuteness. I ate the food and it as just heaven because I was running  towards here.

 

“Seunggwan, I don’t think this is a date—“

 

“Of course it isn’t! Until there is music!” Seunggwan got something from underneath and played a very familiar song to me. It was Infinite’s song Man In love.

 

“See? Now there is music! Am I missing anything? The gift!” Seunggwan ran somewhere until he came back here running with a box in his hands. He gave it to me and I was about to shake the box but he shook his head.

 

“Open it in your house, okay?” I nodded and out the box beside me. Both of us happily ate and he started stating saying pick up lines that made me cringe and laugh at the same time.

 

“Are you a guitar?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I always want to hug you!”

 

“You’re such a cheeseball, Seunggwan!” I slapped my thigh as I kept on laughing and kept on making ‘eww’ faces when every time he kept on saying a pick up line. It was really cheesy if you asked me.

 

“You may fall from the sky, You may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall…is in love with me!” Seunggwan rose both of his arms wide, but this time I didn’t laugh nor cringe, but blood started rushing up towards my cheeks.

 

“Eunbae? You’re face looks like a tomato,” Seunggwan touched my forehead with his hand which only made me blush harder. I bit my lip shyly while he was still checking my forehead. I swear my heart was just going to jump out of my chest right there.

 

“Hmm…Your temperature is okay, though. I know what to do! Let doctor Boo, Cure you! Hey that rhymed!” he chimed and brought me near the railings. Because of the cold air, I finally started to relax.

 

“Remember when, I told you that I will get you two stars?”

 

“Oh yeah! Where is it?” I happily cupped my hands together and reached out for him so I can see what he got. Seunggwan brought out something, but before he did he pointed at my eyes.

 

“Why are you looking? Close your eyes!” I shook my head left and right but closed my eyes in the end. I felt something light and I opened my eyes to find a piece of paper with a boy stick man, a girl stick man and there were stars all around them. There was water and it looked like they were in a beach.

 

“What is this?! I want a real star!” I pouted and he ruffled my hair up. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I sighed before looking forward and at the stars.

 

“I really want to touch the stars,” I muttered to myself but eventually Seunggwan heard it.

 

“Don’t worry, this is just the introduction,” Seunggwan winked and I suspiciously looked at him, but he hid his façade with a grin. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I lightly encircled my arms around his waist while we were still looking at the stars.

 

And for the first time, it was actually felt better than with Hansol.

 


6/28/13 - author's note: How the hell did you guys know that it was a prank?! You guys are no fun *pouts*. I'm just kidding :D But seriously you guys knew so fast :) Do comment about what you think about the chapter! ^^