Out With My Family and Seunggwan's Family

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“Eunbae, we’re going to eat somewhere—“ I brightened up immediately when my mother said that we would eat, “—Seunggwan and of course, his parents are coming too! Isn’t that great?”

 

“I suddenly don’t want to go,” I lied back own on my bed and covered my face with my pillow, despite my mom already scolding me to get dressed.

 

“Come on, we’ll be going to your favorite restaurant,” I sat back up and looked at her with a serious face if she was joking or anything. My mom did the same and for one second there, I saw the similarities between me and mom.

 

“Fine, I’ll go, but does that demented lunatic have to go?” I whined when she nodded. I grabbed my pillow and started hitting it like it was Seunggwan’s face.

 

I wish it was

 

“Aigoo, your pillow won’t be fluffy anymore if you keep doing that. Go and change your clothes. They will come—“ we heard a doorbell and my mom pushed me inside the bathroom immediately.

 

“Don’t come out until you’ve changed okay? The Bu’s are here already so be quick!” my mom yelled from downstairs and I just groaned when I didn’t hear that much of what she said.

 

My mom loves to play 'She shouts from downstairs and gets mad when I can’t hear her’

 

“Hmm, I didn’t even get my clothes yet,” I went out of the bathroom, making sure that my mom was downstairs. I opened my closet and got a yellow-collared shirt and pants that ended until the knee.

 

“At least I’m going to eat in my favorite restaurant,” I muttered before entering the bathroom and changed my clothes.

 

~.~

 

“Do you remember when we were kids we used to play with the waiters?! Ordering this and that and cancelling it! Oh and do you remember when we played with kni—“

 

“Seunggwan! Stop it, you’re annoying the hell out of me and since when did we play with knives?!” I cut of Seunggwan as we were going to my—I mean our favorite restaurant, Pancake House.

 

I could almost taste the chicken

 

“I don’t remember that actually, but I know we did,” Seunggwan pointed up to the air and scrunched up his face.

 

If he just wasn’t his weird I thought he would be superman

 

“Okay guys, we arrived already,” Jinyoung, Seunggwan’s father, told us as we parked at the side. I rushed out of the car and ran to the entrance of Pancake house. Seunggwan suddenly appeared at my side and both of us were looking at the sign ‘Pancake House’.

 

“Come on!” Seunggwan pushed the door but it wouldn’t open.

 

“It won’t open!”

 

“It’s pull, you idiot,”

 

“Oh,” Seunggwan pulled the door and we were greeted by the smell of pancakes and the refreshing aircon.

 

“Let’s stay at our usual table!” Seunggwan held my hand and dragged me towards where we always sat. We were always in the corner of the room, and we stayed in one of the bouncy couches.

 

“It feels like old times, don’t you think?” Seunggwan nudged me at my side and I laughed a little. It did remind me when we were still little kids.

 

“Yeah, and that time you weren’t that weird,” I commented and he shrugged. Our parents arrived together. My parents sat beside each other and Seunggwan’s parents also sat beside each other.

 

“Waiter!” Jimin, Seunggwan’s mother, called out the waiter and I saw the waiter nod and arrived at the table with menus.

 

“Can I have the kids menu please?” me and Seunggwan said at the same time. I looked at him weirdly while he just tilted his head to the side.

 

“Of course,” the waiter left and went to fetch the kids menu

 

“Sayyy, did you order that since you wanted chicken?” Seunggwan asked me and I nodded with a smile on my face. It was always my usual order.

 

“And yours is chicken too, but you want wings right?” I questioned him and he nodded and gave me a thumbs up. Our taste also didn’t change at all.

 

“Here are your menus,” I got one and Seunggwan got the other one. I looked if there were other delicacies to eat but the chicken was the only thing on my mind right now.

 

“What are your orders?” my dad asked Seunggwan before calling the waiter again so we could list down our orders.

 

“I’ll have two piece chicken and only the wings and Eunbae will have chicken too but there should be a lot of meat in it,” I cracked a small smile even though Seunggwan can’t see it because he was telling our orders.

 

“Okay,” my dad started ordering and everyone said their orders already. My parents started talking about their lives and Seunggwan was even included.

 

Good thing I brought my IPod

 

I got out my IPod and started listening to EXO’s Peter Pan. It was a great song if you ask me and I enver got tired of it even though I listen to it every day of my life.

 

“…school studies?” Seunggwan’s parents asked me but I didn’t hear it all sicne I had earphones on. I removed my earphones and put it back inside my pocket but I still held my IPod.

 

“Can you repeat that question again?”

 

“I said how is your school studies?”

 

“Oh, they’re fine. I’m getting much more better in Math the more I pay attention,” Seunggwan’s parents nodded with a smile on their face. I felt someone pat my shoulder and I looked at my side.

 

“Math? I thought you hated math?” Seunggwan asked me with an eyebrow raised, curiously.

 

“I don’t know, the more I understood Math the more I liked it and the teacher is really nice so you don’t need to panic,” I assured him and he just laughed followed by a nod in the end.

 

“How about you?”

 

“My grades are okay, but I’m still a fail in Math and you’re right, the teacher is nice when I had my first day in that school again,” I smiled and noticed that my food was set in front of me already.

 

“Yay!” I shouted and immediately dug in and ate everything, making sure that everything in my plate was cleaned.

 

“Slow down there, kiddo, we can order—“

 

“Yes please!” my dad looked at him weirdly but I just motioned him to order again, with a big and wide grin on my face.

 

See, this is what happens when you show food in front of me

 

“Here is your order. We prepared another one since we knew that you were our regular customers before and your daughter kept on ordering a lot,” the waiter looked quite familiar and now I know since he was the usual waiter who served us.

 

“Thank you,” my dad bowed a little and he did the same. The waiter left us and I started eating again, but this time slowly since I felt a little full already.

 

“Can I have another one too?” I looked at Seunggwan as I shoved rice inside my mouth. Another plate of chicken came and Seunggwan ate it also. He ate the rice and looked at my direction.

 

“Ehem,” I swallowed and looked away, drinking my ice tea in the end.

 

“Want to race?” Seunggwan suggested as he was already positioning a big lump of rice and a big piece of chicken in front of his mouth. I did the same and we counted.

 

“3—2—1—Go!” we started eating as fast as we can. I still felt a little full from earlier and I noticed that Seunggwan was a little slow too. One more bite and—

 

“Done!”

 

“No fair!” I crossed my arms and pouted when Seunggwan finished first. I finshed the last spoon of rice and groaned when I didn’t win.

 

“Maybe next time—“

 

“Hey, that’s Kris’ line,”

 

“Okay, maybe later,” I chuckled when he changed what he said.

 

What? Only Kris needs to say that

 

“Aigoo, I feel so full!” I held my stomach as I kept on whining when I felt like it was going to explode. I could even feel my zipper already being ped by itself.

 

“Me too. Damn these good chickens!”

 

“Do you guys want to eat dessert?”

 

“Yes!” I looked at Seunggwan again since we said it at the same time. All of us laughed and my mom ordered dessert

 


6/4/13 - author's note: Hello everyone! Did you like this chapter? I'll make sure to make the next chapter more fluffier and cuter! ^^ - Hunhan13

cr: owner

disclaimer: I don't own the gif