The Best Friends Fight

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“This is your locker—“ I pointed to the locker of Seunggwan, but I noticed that his locker was beside mine, “—and this is my locker,” I frowned at the locker, furrowing my eyebrows.

 

“Great! Your parents are really good,” I rolled my eyes at what Seunggwan said. They just want me to spend more time with you, so it could make up for you not being here.

 

But they couldn’t see that I was perfectly glad that he went to Singapore. I was nearly having a concert in my room because he was gone.

 

“Seunggwan,”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“The paper paper is turned the other way,”

 

“Oh,” he fixed it and put the code again and the locker gladly opened.

 

“Put some of your books there and I’ll tell you when to get it, since we are going to be together for the rest of the year until you go away,” I muttered so he wouldn’t hear what I was saying.

 

“Come on! It’s class time!” I was a bit shocked by Seunggwan’s new attitude. Before he hated school and now it’s like Seunggwan wants to marry the school.

 

“Since when you were excited going to class?” I asked him while we were running towards our classroom. Some students were already going inside their classroom and we were left running upstairs to go to our first class, which is English.

 

“I don’t know! Let’s just make sure we get there before Mr. Fish face comes!”our laughter echoed through the staircase when we mentioned our teacher, Mr. Donghae. He did look like a fish and another teacher, Mr. Eunhyuk, looks like a monkey.

 

“How do you still know that he still works here?!” I yelled at him while I was still laughing. We made a turn and our classroom’s door was just right in front of us.

 

“I saw that he go the award for being the longest teacher hear along with Mr. Monkey!” Seunggwan replied back and we stopped running since we already reached the door.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed at our teacher, which is Mr. Donghae. He had an unpleasant look on his face since we were late.

 

“Why are you late?” he sternly asked me and I moved a little to show that Seunggwan was behind me.

 

“What! What is he doing here?!” he bumped into some stiff that made his papers fall down. I saw Seunggwan waved creepily at Mr. Donghae while Mr. Donghae was already scared to death.

 

“Oh great the two troublemakers are back in town. I suggest that both of you will be well behaved this year. Eunbae has been really nice ever since you—“ he pointed to Seunggwan, “—went away. Go to your seats,”

 

I bowed once again and Seunggwan did the same

 

Even though he is stupid and irritating he still had respect for others

 

~.~

 

“Why does he still teaches so boring?! He never changed. I’m glad I slept and now I’m hyper as a bunny,” he made his eyes wide and made his nose wide too and smiled weirdly.

 

“You’re not just hyper today, you’re always hyper and weird at the same time,” I shook my head with a playful frown at my face.

 

“Is little Eunbae mad at me?” Seunggwan pouted, moving his head to the left and the right with every word he said.

 

“Did I make her go scared that she had to pee pee?” I looked around us and saw people starting surround us because of him.

 

“Seunggwan, you’re getting weirder and weirder even from yesterday!” I whispered angrily, pulled on his ear, and stormed off to our lockers.

 

“Why the heck did you embarrass me like that?!” I yelled at him but he just had a smile on his face like nothing was wrong.

 

“Are you mad? You used too like jokes like—“

 

“I don’t like those kinds of jokes anymore, Seunggwan! The only thing you did was embarrass me,” I whispered the last sentence to him, but he just ruffled my hair up.

 

“Hey, what did you do that for?” I pouted at him, but he just reached out his hand and pinched my cheeks until I felt like it was going to come off.

 

“Oh yeah!” I reached out both of my hands and did the same to his cheeks.

 

“You let go!” Seunggwan shouted first, leaning us to the right.

 

“No, you let go!” I yelled back, and leaned us to the left.

 

“This is fun!”

 

“No it’s not!” I replied back to him and we pinched each other’s cheeks even harder, until I heard someone started clapping.

 

“Best circus play ever,” I immediately removed my hands from Seunggwan’s cheeks and Seunggwan did the same, but he started jumping and I don’t even know why. Eunjung went to us and slung her bag over her shoulder.

 

“Who’s this?” Eunjung asked me curiously. She held out her hand but Seunggwan didn’t shake it.

 

“Yah! Why didn’t you shake her hand? She’s my best friend you know!” I muttered angrily so that only Seunggwan will hear.

 

“Because I held your cheeks and I am never going to wash my hands again!” I rolled my eyes since he was being exaggerating too much.

 

“Hello~ Guys~ I’m right here and I could clearly hear your conversation—Did this guy eat rainbow cereals, with a cup of hyper cereals in the morning?” she pointed at Seunggwan and I looked at what he was doing.

 

“What?” he stopped looking at his hands but he still had a big grin on his face.

 

“He’s making me feel like a mother, trying, no, needing to abandon her baby in the streets. How does that sound? Can we leave him?” Eunjung grabbed my hands but we were about to run away but Seunggwan held my other hand.

 

“Yah, let go of my best friend. I’m Eunjung and I’ve been with Eunbae since we were in middle school,” Eunjugn boasted with anger on her voice. She pulled me to her direction but Seunggwan pulled harder also.

 

“Excuse me, who is trying to copy Eunjung’s T-ara, I am Bu Seunggwan and I’ve been with Eunbae since we were in diapers, what now?” Seunggwan pulled harder and Eunjung did the same.

 

“Stop it!” I yanked my arms back to where they belong and both of them fell on the floor.

 

“There is only one Eunbae going around and it’s me, now be friends and three of us will hang out together,” I crossed my arms together while they stood up, glaring at each other.

 

They shook hands, but they were still scowling at each other but it was enough.

 

“Okay, let’s go guys,” I turned around and started walking ahead. I sensed something wrong so I looked back at them.

 

“Best Friend stealer!”

 

“Childhood friend stealer!”

 

“You copied me!”

 

“No! You copied me!”

 

“What am I going to do with you guys?” I asked myself miserably while I looked at them fight while following me going to our next class.

 


6/2/13 - author's note: Hello everyone! Is this chapter okay? Please do comment! :D - Hunhan13

cr: owner

disclaimer: I don't own the gif