What Is A Date? Date As In A Date Tree?

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“Achoo!” Seunggwan sneezed again before wiping his nose because of the snot that was flowing down. I shook my head and sadly sighed as I looked at his parents and my parents.

 

“Can I go to school now? I’m going to be late dad,” I reminded my Dad but he just gave me a look to quiet down. We were in Seunggwan’s house and his parents told my parents that he was sick and they immediately brought me here.

 

“I’ll—Achoo!—go—Achoo!—with you!” Seunggwan was about to stand up but his parents rushed towards him to let him lied down back in his bed.

 

“Subin, can you bring my baby boy to the doctor? I need to be in a meeting right now and Jinyoung needs to go to work,” Jimi, Seunggwan’s mother, asked my mom and she nodded.

 

“Go, both of you might be late and don’t worry, we’ll take care of your baby boy,” I almost gagged at what my mother said but kept inside me. While they were having a little chat, I decided to talk to Seunggwan for awhile.

 

“Why did I need to be sick tofay?! Can I get sick tomorrow instead?! I’m missing Dora right now—Achoo!” Seunggwan whined but sneezed again in the end. He had a red nose and had a slight fever.

 

“Seunggwan, this is no time to be watching Dora right now. Dora can wait—“

 

“No! I need to see Dora!” Seunggwan complained again before sneezing. I rolled my eyes before turning on my IPhone and searching the online show of Dora, the previous episode.

 

“Here,” I shoved it towards him and he watched it seriously that he didn’t even sneeze one time. I smiled as I saw him grin at the screen while he was answering Dora’s question.

 

“Eunbae, you’re not going to school today. You’re going with me to the hospital with Seunggwan since you’re father has work today and today is my day off,” she told me as she was putting on her jacket.

 

“Okay!” I answered back cheerfully before getting back my phone from Seunggwan.

 

“Hey! I was watching that!” Seunggwan pouted as he complained, reaching out for my phone but I shook my head at him.

 

“I’ll just text Eunjung,” I texted Eunjung that I’m not going to school today and she replied immediately. I gave back my phone to Seunggwan and his frown turned upside down.

 

“Okay kids! Let’s go! Eunbae! Get Seunggwan a towel!” my mom shouted from downstairs and I groaned a little bit before getting a towel for Seunggwan. I brought him downstairs and my mom put a green bonnet at his head.

 

“Get his coat,” my mom ordered me and I glared at her a little, crossing ym arms at her to express that I was a little mad

 

“I’m not your maid, eomma!”

 

“Starting today you are,”

 

“I don’t want to!”

 

“Are you talking back to me?!”

 

“That’s how a conversation works, eomma,”

 

~.~

 

“Are you sure this is written In Korean?" I asked the doctor as I looked at her prescription. It was written in cursive but it looked like an alien language to me.

 

“Yes it is in Korean and I assure you that Seunggwan here is fine and if he just drinks his medicine and rests, he will be okay!” she replied back to me but I was still focusing on the paper, trying to read it.

 

“How does she know my name?” Seunggwan whispered near my ear, sniffing a little.

 

“Of course she knows your name, stupid. She’s a doctor and didn’t you just tell her your name awhile ago?” I told him but he just shook his head which I found a little cute. I said a little okay?

 

“Does she work for the FBI or something?” Seunggwan cautiously asked me, but I just rolled my eyes at him playfully before we went out of the doctor’s office.

 

“We’ll buy the medicine on our way home and Eunbae, you’ll be the one taking—“

 

“No,” I replied immediately before walking towards the car. I am not taking care of that alien whether she hates it or hates it! That’s the same but—Damn!

 

“You’ll be taking care of him, okay? It’s not that hard,” my mom said to me as she clicked on a button on her car keys that made the car beep.

 

“AAH! Aliens are after me!” Seunggwan hid behind me and pointed at the car with a scared expression.

 

“It’s just a car, Seunggwan,” I assured him as I pulled him out behind my back but he refused.

 

“What if the car just like suddenly turns into a spaceship or something?” Seunggwan looked at me with scared eyes and I smiled at him while shaking my head left and right.

 

“Come on, Gwan. Get inside the car,” I pushed him inside the car and we were ready to go. My mom started the engine and we dropped by a medicine store to buy the medicinc.

 

“Yo! Subin!” Seunggwan shouted at my mom but he accidentally shouted her name.

 

“It’s Mrs. Kang, Seunggwan,”

 

“Okay Kang Subin, can I buy these?” Seunggwan held up a pack of napkin which looked like modess. I looked at him with wide eyes before pushing his hand down.

 

“Eomma, let me talk to him for a second,” I smiled at her before pushing him to a secluded aisle.

 

“Seunggwan, these are for girls, okay? Put it back,” I gestured towards the shelf beside me, but he shook his head stubbornly.

 

“So, should I buy the one with wings then?” Seunggwan innocently held it up in front of him again, but I got it out of his hands and put it back on the shelf.

 

“So I should get the wings?” Seunggwan looked at me with a raised brow before sneezing, rubbing his nose in the end.

 

“Seunggwan! It’s for girls okay? Are you a girl?” I smartly asked him but he shook his head.

 

“I’m glad you know your gender, now let’s go!” I pulled him back towards my mom as we were lining up to pay for the medicine. I put him at the left side of my mom and I stayed at her right, watching her pay.

 

SEUNGGWAN’s P.O.V.

“Seriously, do I need to buy the one with wings or without wings? It said it was soft and longer so why not buy it?” I muttered to myself, watching Eunbae’s mom pay for my medicine.

 

“What’s this?” I felt a buzz inside my pocket and I brought it out. I didn’t notice that Eunbae’s phone was still with me and there was a text message that popped up.

 

Hansol: Hey, will you go on a date with me?

 

“Date? What’s a date?” I blinked thrice slowly before putting it inside my pocket. What is a date?


6/23/13 - author's note: Hello everyone! Here is another chapter since there will be school tomorrow :( Second week fo school.... I'll be updating maybe again on Wednesday! ^^ Another chapter without gif :(