The Happiest Date Ever Until....

Opposite of My Ideal Type

SEUNGKWAN’s P.O.V.

“Le’ go!” I pointed at my reflection, nodding at how satisfied I looked like. I turned to the side to shake the little puff ball that represents the tail of the bunny. I chuckled before spreading my arms wide open while posing cutely for the mirror.

 

“You look good, Seungkwan,” I made my voice deeper so it seems like the mirror is talking to me. Isn’t that cool?!

 

“I look so cute!” I squealed a little before waving at my reflection, striking a pose while winking. I did an eye smile before grabbing a big but light box. I wore my Diego backpack, making sure that the straps were secured.

 

“Oh it’s here!” I shook the my backpack if I could hear it rumbling and I did. I pumped my fist in the air, grinning at the same time. I couldn’t believe what I was going to do after searching on the internet.

 

“I hope she will like it,” I muttered to myself before wearing my bunny suit, with the squeaky bunny slippers. I wore the hood of the bunny uit which had two pointed ears and my suit was pink and white.

 

EUNBAE’s P.O.V.

“So where do you want to go first? Want to stay here in the park? Go to the amusement park? Or maybe get some ice cream first? Or do you want to eat in a restaurant? How about—“
 

“Hansol! We can go anywhere, okay? I’m nervous too since this is my first date, okay?” I smiled at him and he smile back at me. He intertwined our hands together and I felt the blood rushing up to my cheeks.

 

“Cute,” Hansol pinched my cheeks and I swatted them away playfully. Both of us laughed before we both held hands again. We went to buy ice cream first since I was craving to eat something cold.

 

“Chocolate and Mango please!” Hansol ordered for both of us and I smiled at his generosity when he said to the cashier to keep the change. We got out ice creams and we sat down on a table.

 

“So, do you want to know anything about me?” Hansol asked me as he his ice cream. I continued eating my ice cream while I was thinking of a question.

 

“Where were you born?”

 

“Apple of New York yo! Half American and half Korean”

 

I nodded slowly, understanding why he looked really like an American, like in first look, you would already say in your mind that he was a an American, but in reality he was a Korean and an American.

 

“My question is, what was your first impression of me?” Hansol questioned me as both of us throw our trash into the garbage can. I thought about the first day and I though about how cute he was but I was embarrassed to say it, but I had to.

 

“I thought you were cute,” I mumbled so he wouldn’t hear what I said. Hansol suddenly stopped and I stopped also. He looked at me with excited eyes, tiliting his head to the left cutely.

 

“What did you think of me again? I didn’t hear it! Say it again!” Hansol cheered happily and slung his arm over my shoulder. Once again, I felt myself blushing like mad when he was holding me.

 

“I said I thought you were cute,” I told him a little louder and he laughed. Hansol looked at me and poked my nose. I moved a little away, but he just smiled at me lovingly.

 

“To the amusement park we go!” Hansol pointed forward and we ran to Lotte world since we were already close to it. Hansol bought tickets for both of us and we walked inside.

 

“There are a lot of rides! I want to try the haunted house first!” I screamed like a little child and pulled him to the line of the haunted house. I was literally jumping on my place but I felt a scared presence beside me.

 

“E-Eunbae, I-I think we sh-shouldn’t g-go here fi-first,” Hansol stuttered while he was already grasping on my arm. I noticed that he was really scared and I was about pull out, but he held us in place.

 

“I can do it,” Hansol said like a whisper but I looked at him with uncertainty.

 

“As long as you’re with me, I won’t feel scared,” Hansol held my free hand and let it wrap around his waist while he still slung his arm around my shoulder. I bit my lip to suppress a smile, but it just escaped without permission.

 

“Just smile like that,” Hansol tapped my nose and we were next. I felt him tremble and I hugged him tighter. I honestly already went here with Seunggwan when we were kids so I knew what would pop out since we did it many times because Seunggwan kept on saying he won’t get scared but he did.

 

He was so scared that he kept on clinging on me like a baby trying not to get lost. Seunggwan looked cute with his chubby cheeks before and—Wait what?! Why am I thinking of that baboon! No! No! Think of Hansol!

 

“Hey Eunbae, are you okay?” Hansols shook me a little which made me get back to my senses. I nodded and gave him a small smile, getting inside the haunted house. Even though it was dark, everything in here was memory.

 

“AAAAHHH!” Hansol screamed like a girl and clung on to me like a monkey on a tree. I blinked thrice slowly trying to comprehend that Hansol was literally hugging me so closely that my heart was beating so fast.

 

“H-Hansol? Don’t you think that this is t-too cl-close?” I stumbled with my words and he seems to notice. He hugged me closer which made me forgot all my thoughts about Seunggwan.

 

“I like this position. Come on, let’s go an complete this before I pee on my pants,” Hansol tugged on my hand and I nodded. We successfully got out of the haunted house in a breeze.

 

“You won free coupon for staying on our ‘Couple Sunt!’, it lets couple sit on the grass and look at the sun but of course on the midday that is already orange like a yolk! And I believe both of you are on a date?” a worker in Lotte world gave us a coupon and I hesitantly accepted it.

 

“Great! You’re our last customer! And you may stay in the more secluded area,” the worker whispered on our ears and we blushed at what he said. Hansol removed his hand from my shoulders and held my hand instead.

 

“Well then, let’s go?” Hansol raised a brow, hesistantly bringing me there and I nodded with a smile. He did bring me in a more secluded area and the sun was shining. The sun wasn’t setting but it was just orange and it looked definitely beautiful.

 

“Eunbae, thank you for accepting my date, but I lov—“

 

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring

 

I got my phone that blocked what Hansolw as about to say. I looked at my phone and my eyes widen that it might just pop out from my sockets.

 

To: Ms. Eunbae

Please come to the 63rd building. There has been a murder that happened in the last floor of the 63rd floor. A guy in a bunny suit slipped on a wrapper and he hit his head hard and is now bleeding. I saw his name on his Diego backpack and it says Bu Seunggwan and you are on his #1 on his contact list.

We couldn’t contact the ambulance since they said they might be here in an hour or so. We, the police, want you to say goodbye before he…..passes away. I’m sorry for the news but please come before sunset. Thank you for your cooperation.

                                                                                                   Sincerely, The Police

 

“Hansol, I have to go now. Goodbye,” I stood up without even saying a goodbye to Hansol because right now, it was only Seunggwan I was thinking off. If he was going to be dead, I’ll resurrect him then kill him again for leaving me. Seunggwan, I hope you’re okay….

 


6/27/13 - author's note: Hello everyone! *sigh* Did Seunggwan do something again? I hope he's okay! :( Find out in the next chapter! :D Oh, and sorry that the date between Hansol and Eunbae kind of , but I really wanted to get that out my head and head to Seunggwan's state! Probably dead or so... Okay! Bye! ^^