Just Another Day...Or Maybe Not

Opposite of My Ideal Type

EUNBAE'S P.O.V

We all went back to our normal routines. Me and Eunjung being best friends, Me still liking Hansol, Me wanting to kill Hansol's sister and me still being with the same old rainbow unicorn. I got my books from my locker and walked to my class which will start in ten minutes from now.

 

"Eunbae! Where are you Kang Eunbae?!" I heard the familiar voice of my best friend as I waved my hand in the air to signal her that I was just right here, "Hey girl, you have to explain everything to me in detail! What happened last night?" Eunjung kept on asking me and I rolled my eyes at her as we slowly strolled towards our class.

 

"Well, first. I started pulling his hair and then we started catching stars, and after that he gave me a necklace, and then he brought me home. Though he woke me up to ask the directions to my home so it kind of ended up me bickering with him about the directions towards the house," I explained to her and she sighed in disappointment. I shook my head while smiling and we continued walking.

 

"Didn't your parents scold you or something for like arriving late at night?" Eunjung suddenly popped up a question and I suddenly tightened my hold on my books.

 

"Dude when we arrived at my house my parents started scolding me since that day was my birthday and we were supposed to celebrate it with them. I told them that Seunggwan brought me somewhere for my birthday and they started praising Seunggwan like he was an angel or something! He was the one who lost the direction to where my house was and they kept on telling me that Seunggwan was a nice guy and that I should date him!"

 

"Whose parents would say to your children 'Hey, go date him' Oh yeah, mine! Grrr," I growled as I started digging my nails on my books.
 

"Hi Eunbae, going off to class?" I heard Hansol's voice behind me and I smiled at him while nodding, almost wanting to hide my blushing face behind my books. He said hi to Eunjung and Eunjung greeted him as well, "Hey Hansol, didn't you know that it was Eunbae's birthday yesterday?" Eunjung abruptly said and I widened my eyes in shock and nudged her real hard in her stomach which I heard a painful 'ow' from her.

 

"Really?! Oh my gosh I am so sorry Eunbae! I really didn't know! Oh , I need to buy a present for you! Hey what do you want? OMG, this is such a disaster! Oh no, hey--"

 

"Hansol, it's fine. You don't have to give anything. Maybe hanging out with me for a day will make up for it?" my voice started getting lower and lower until it became a whisper and I could hear Eunjung laughing a little in the background, "Sure! That's what I was thinking actually as well," I could see the redness in his cheeks and both of us were kind of embarassed alright.

 

"No Seunggwan! That's the anatomy of a girl! It's not yours! Oh my gosh! Why are you so stupid?! Let's continue this in our free time okay? I don't know how our project will progress if I'm with you," I furrowed my eyebrows and looked behind Hansol to see Seunggwan and Minjung walking beside each other while they were chatting with their heads were beside each other looking at one book.

 

Walking beside each other...

 

Faces close to each other...

 

Looking at one book together...

 

"Someone control me before I throw this freaking bit--"

 

"Language!" Hansol yelled as he covered his ears while his eyes are blinking cutely at me but I could care less about that right now.

 

"Fine! Before I throw that female dog out of this planet! Her breathing is a clear bother to me!" I started throwing tantrums as Seunggwan and Minjung were heading our way while they were bickering about their project. It looked a little funny since that's what me and Seunggwan were supposed to do.

 

Oh.

 

"Hi, Eunbae!" Seunggwan waved happily at me but I was concentrating at this animal in front of me who was also glaring daggers at me. Oh how much I want to slap her out of this planet. EXO and B.A.P! Bring her to you planet and let her die there! Eunjung started nudging me and I snapped out of my little world to find out that the two weren't in front of me anymore. I turned around and they were walking to the class while still sticking close to each other. 

 

"The nerve of that guy! I am so going to kill him!" I trudged towards their direction to also get to my class and I could hear the footsteps of Eunjung and Hansol following just right behind me, "Wait, till I get my hands on both of their necks and strangle them to death!" the teacher wasn't there yet so I was glad and sat down on my seat while Eunjung and Hansol sat in theirs.

 

"Where is he?" I muttered under my breath as I searched for those two big headed dweebs. I spotted them and they were still sticking close to each other like glue. I am so going to--

 

"Ms. Kang, will you please sit down?" I glanced at the front and saw the teacher looking at me but I was still fuming with anger.

 

"May I please go to the restroom, Mr. Seo?" I asked while I was still standing with my fists clenched real tight that I felt my nails digging inside my skin already, "But Ms. Kang, I am about to start my class already, It is rude to just get out now," he told me and I had the urge to give a sarcastic remark. And I did. Curse my mouth.

 

"Well isn't this wrong too, Mr. Seo? Your student can't hold their urine in their urinary bladder so this physically abuse to children, don't you think?" I answered him and he looked shock at what I said and just agreed. I stormed out of the class but gave a glare at Seunggwan who was staring at me intently with that big doe eyes of his!

 

And he's still trying to act cute! I am seriously going to slit his throat! Period.

 

"I can't get those two out my head!" I yelled as loud as I can and stopped myself from running. I looked down at my feet in shame and turned my back towards the wall and sat down whle leaning my head, "I need to wash out my memories with bleach," I mumbled to myself as I brought my knees to my chest and placed my chin on top of my knee.

 

"What am I doing anyways? Why am I getting mad over something like that? I already heard that they are doing a project but why are you getting so angry, Eunbae?" I asked myself as I wanted to burst into tears already but I can't. I don't even have the energy to stand up anymore. I like Hansol. I don't like Seunggwan and that's the end of the story.

 

"Well Eunbae, the best way to live is to not give an absolute about what they're doing,"

 

"You said a bad word," I heard a small voice beside me and I turned to my side to see Seunggwa sitting right beside me. My eyes widened since I didn't even hear him walk or even sat beside me. Guess I was lost in own train of thoughts that I didn't know that this unicorn was sitting beside me already. But the problem was is that he wasn't being all crazy. He was just sitting there with a stone face. No expressions at all. 

 

What is happening to the world?

 

"Sorry, I didn't know how to express my feelings," I sincerely said as I turned away to not look at him. I kind of look stupid right now for what I did.

 

"You're wearing the necklace I gave you," I saw Seunggwan pointed at something and I looked down to see that star necklace he gave me yesterday shining brightly. I smiled as I touched it with a caring manner before I looked at Seunggwan. I stared at his face as I ooked at his eyes, nose, cheeks, ears, and finally his lips. Gosh it's driving me crazy.

 

Say what?! Get that thought out of your mind Eunbae!

 

"You're staring," Seunggwan said in a slight tease in his voice and I blushed before looking away again. I am so not staring at his ever again. Just kidding. Who wouldn't resist to not see that face anymore? 

 

"You didn't talk to me ever since last night so I started getting worried about you. Me and Minjung--" I growled upon hearing her name and Seunggwan chuckled before he ruffled up my hair, "Let me continue. Me and Minjung have this project going on so I'm sorry I didn't spend that much time with you today. That's why I'm trying to finish this project as early as possible so I could be with you again," Seunggwan said while his cheeks are slowly turning into the color red. I chuckled at him and ruffled up his hair too.

 

"What happened to you? Why are you so serious all of a sudden?" I pointed it out as I looked at him and Seunggwan stared at my eyes without breaking eye contact. Okay, this is plain awkward. I my lips as I stared at him while he kept on coming closer and closer that I almost wanted to shut my eyes closed but I didn't want to hope yet.

 

"I could be weird at times but those are only for making you laugh and maybe just teasing you. But what you don't know is that--" Instead of him kissing me (which I did not expect) he went to close to my ears and whispered something to me that made me want to drop dead right now and never give a about the world except this cutie beside me.

 

"I'm always serious, but only with you,"

 

Oh gosh take my life right now

 

 


5/24/14 - author's note: Hey guys! I can't believe that the last time I updated this was last 5-6 months ago! I am so sorry! Got a bit lazy....... Well maybe I got a lot lazy and I didn't update my other stories for a while. I am so sorry /bows/ but I hope all of you continue supporting this story. Please do comment and subscribe!