Jealousy, the Green Monster

Opposite of My Ideal Type

SEUNGGWAN’S P.O.V

“Psst! Eunjung! Hey! T-ara girl!” I called Eunbae’s ‘friend’ with a hand covering the other side of my mouth. She looked at me with a look that says that she’s irritated but I could care less. I glanced at the front of Eunbae is looking but she’s not.

 

“Help me with something, okay?” she shot me a suspicious look but I just grinned at her.

 

“After class,” she whispered to me and I mentally did a cheer in my head before I properly sat down on my seat. I grinned at the direction of Eunbae but I sighed when I had to spend less time with her because I have to hang out with Eunjung.

 

~.~

 

It was after class already and I waited for Eunjung outside. She talked a little with Eunbae and I kind of got a little nervous but when Eunbae went away I started to relax and I deeply breathed in and out.

 

“Dude, you look like a hyperventilating maniac so stop doing it,” Eunjung commented as she went to me and I pouted but she just chuckled at me. I my lips before giving her a note that I made a while ago in class.

 

“Do you seriously wanna’ do this Seunggwan?” she asked me and I nodded. She gave me a small smile. I talked to her about some stuffs and she happily laughed with me too. I just hope Eunbae will accept my decision for a while.

 

EUNBAE’S P.O.V

“Hey, Eunjung aren’t you coming?” I beckoned her but she refused. I tilted my head at her curiously but she just told me to go ahead. I agreed and went ahead of her.

 

“Something is not right here,” I muttered to myself and when I turned around, I saw Seunggwan gave Eunjung a note then she smiled at him. They conversed with each other and they suddenly went out of the school together.

 

“What is going on?” I anxiously asked myself. I didn’t have a good feeling on this because in my mind, I don’t know but I think Seunggwan asked Eunjung out and they don’t want to tell me. I bit my lip at the conclusion that I made in my mind and t made my heart felt uneasy I suppose.

 

“Yah, they are both your friends. Why are you stressing out if they are going out?” I breathed in and out deeply just like how Seunggwan does it until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around warily and saw Hansol beaming at me with a smile.

 

“Why are you hiding behind a wall?” he asked me and I just noticed that I looked like someone spying two persons. Oh yeah, I am, “I just love the wall. Don’t you love the wall? Because I love the wall. They have been always there for me and they stay with me forever and I always stare at them—Wait what were we talking about again?” I forgot about what I was saying until Hansol started laughing at me.

 

“Hey, what’s so funny?” I pouted at him but he just ruffled my hair up and I suddenly glared at him for messing up my hair. I don’t know why boys like messing up girl’s hair but if they want to, they should start growing some hair. That sounded a little weird.

 

“Do you want to go out with me? I mean out for a walk or something,” I totally misinterpreted it at first but he suddenly added which made me sulk a little inside but still happy since I get to hang out with Hansol.

 

“I’d love too,”

 

~.~

 

“Okay we already went to the park, so where do you want to go next?” Hansol asked me and I started thinking about where should we go. If this was a date he should be thinking about it.

 

“Well since were on a date—I mean since we are just going out…No that came out wrong, I mean since we are, umm… strolling, I think we should go—“ I was about to say amusement park but when I my eyes landed at the ice cream shop, I just want to kill every soul I see. I can see Seunggwan and Eunjung laughing together while I think Seunggwan made the joke and they talked and talked and talked.

 

“Earth to Eunbae, Earth to Eunbae, hello?” I snapped out of my gaze and turned my focus into Hansol.

 

“You know what? Let’s go get some ice cream, yeah, ice cream is nice,” I grabbed his wrist harshly and dragged him until we reached the ice cream shop. I let go of his wrist and opened the door which made the bell sound that is so freaking annoying. Is it my time of the month ‘cause I’m seriously just getting mad at anything, seriously.

 

“Let’s go sit over there,” I pointed to the seat that was not that far from there’s and sat down with a plop. I can sense that Seunggwan will look over here that’s why I immediately bent down my head so my face couldn’t be seen.

 

“Isn’t that Eunjung and Seunggwan?”

 

“Yes, that is them,” I answered with a venomous like tone with gritted teeth. I am seriously angry right now and I just don’t know why but it’s like there is a knot in my heart that needs to be like released or unlocked or something but seeing Eunjung and Seunggwan together is almost like….hurting me.

 

“Hansol, I am really sorry but we—I seriously need to be the chaperone of something here. You can leave if you want,” I told him with no kiddingness in my voice while I was still looking at their direction. I felt someone hold my hand that was on top of the table and I suddenly turned my attention to Hansol that was looking at me with a soft gaze.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll stay here with you ‘spy’ with you,” he quote unquote the word spy and I chuckled at him. I glanced again at them and they just looked like they were just talking but I can’t help it but just feel uneasy about this.

 

“I’ll go buy us some ice cream, okay?” I nodded without looking at Hansol and I heard the chair screeching but I didn’t mind it. My gaze was only on the two but I think both of them felt it so I immediately turned to look in the other way. I heard chairs again screeching and when I looked back, Seunggwan and Eunjung were gone and I stood up abruptly and went out to follow them.

 

“Hey! Eunbae!” Hansol yelled at me but I just pointed in the direction where those two went and I ran.

 

HANSOL’S P.O.V

“But I bought these two for us. I know that you want me to follow them, but can’t you think about my feelings?” I sadly muttered before dumping both of the ice creams in the trash and left the ice cream shop.

 

EUNBAE’S P.O.V

“Where the hell are they?”

 

“Eunbae!!!”

 

“, just go away!!” I ran away from the very  familiar voice until I lost the direction of where they went. It’s seriously really fine with me if they are dating, but no can tell me to stop if I feel a bit jealousy in my heart. Jealousy is such a green monster.

 

There you have it people! I, Kang Eunbae, is finally, ridiculously jealous! There! Happy?

 


11/20/13 - author's note: Yo! Yo! Yo! I am here again and here is another chapter of this boring nice story. Please comment about what you think about this chapter! :D