Ginger Bread Man and The Baker

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“You disobeyed the rules for going out there in the forest without permission, what have you got to say about this?” Ms. Bae scolded us, hands on her hips, raising a brow at us.

 

“You didn’t say any rules, Ms. Bae,” I told her truthfully, hanging my head low, same as Seunggwan.

 

“I don’t care, you still went out to the woods without permission, go atten the camp fire, I’ll tell both of your punishment later,” Ms. Bae dismissed us and we bowed 90 degrees before joining the camp fire.

 

“Oh, Seunggwan and Eunbae, where did you guys go?” Doyoon, our tour guide asked us. I sat down beside Hansol since he was on my team and Seunggwan sat beside his team.

 

“Me and Seunggwan just caught up on our childhood,” I explained and all of our classmates nodded. I shivered a little because of the cold air and I felt all the hair on my body stood up.

 

“Jihoon! Strum the guitar or something,” Jisoo ordered Jihoon and Jihoon immediately got out his guitar and strumming it. There were people hugging each other and some were already dancing.

 

“Hey, you cold?” Hansol asked me and I gave him a small nod. He wrapped his blanket around me and him. I felt the warmth, warm my whole body and I felt comfortable.

 

“Thanks Hansol,” I muttered thankfully, lying down on his shoulder. Jihoon was still strumming the guitar and Jisoo was humming tunes.

 

“Do you want to dance,” Hansol looked at me and I but my lip shyly before nodding a little. We stood up and he encircled his arms around my waist while I put my hands on his shoulders.

 

“Eunbae, are you and Seunggwan dating or something?”

 

“No! We are not dating! Why would I date someone like him? He’s stupid and irritating and I just hate him, but sometimes he can be sweet,” I denied immediately and Hansol nodded with a smile.

 

“So, you don’t mind if you would go on a date with me once we get back?” Hansol tilted his head to the side and his lips nervously.

 

“Yes!” I answered him a little too excitedly.

 

“Great, in the bus, give me your phone number okay?” Hansol told me, leaning his head a little closer until our foreheads were touching. I nodded and he let go of me. He waved goodbye before walking towards his cabin.

 

“Okay everyone! Enough of the lovey dovey stuff, everybody go back to your cabins! It will be a long ride going back to Seoul! Seunggwan and Eunbae! Come here!” Ms. Bae loudly and strictly told everyone.

 

“Coming!” I heard Seunggwan yell before walking towards me and Ms. Bae

 

“Both of you will sleep in the same cabin, without a pillow, a blanket or even a bed. Wear your jackets only, goodnight,” Ms. Bae bid us goodbye before walking towards her own cabin.

 

“Look at the bright side! We are going to be sleeping in the same cabin just like when we were kids!” Seunggwan cheered happily, skipping towards the cabin we were going to sleep in.

 

“This is the worst,” I sighed before walking towards our cabin. I looked inside the cabin and it just looked like everyone’s except there was no bed, blanket nor pillows.

 

“Okay! This is how it is going to go down,”

 

“This is how it going to go down!” Seunggwan yelled like a retarded rapper as he said it. I looked at him weirdly before continuing.

 

“This is my side, and that is your side,” I pointed his to the right and mine to the left which is near the door. I made an imaginary line between us.

 

“Can’t I just sleep with you?” Seunggwan pleaded but I sharply shook my head. I lied down on the floor and made both of my hands my pillow. The last thing I saw was Seunggwan’s eyes directly looking at me.

 

SEUNGGWAN’s P.O.V.

“Aigoo, it’s just been awhile and she’s already sleeping?” I commented as I looked at her sleeping state. She was curled up already like a ball, shivering like there was no tomorrow.

 

“Aren’t jackets supposed to make people feel warm? Ah! In diego’s backpack,” I searched through my Diego backpack and found my jacket.

 

“If you just stayed in the right side and not near the door maybe you won’t be cold, Bae,” I muttered while I was fixing the things in my backpack, stuffing everything inside without fixing it.

 

“Aigoo~” I said as I looked at her shivering because of the coldness. I went to her back and pushed her towards the right side. You think I would carry her? Nope, she weighs like a pig!

 

“Here,” I spread out the jacket and put it over her. She was not anymore shivering and I was a little happy about that. I tapped my chin , looking around before landing my eyes on her.

 

“I’m not doing this ever again,” I whispered to myself before lying down beside her. I raised her head a little, removed her arms from her head and replaced it with my hand.

 

“You feel comfortable right now, right? While I’m here in the cold you’re in the warmth and by the morning my arm will be numb because of your head,” I removed the strand of hair that fell and curled it behind her ear.

 

“You know that I was jealous when I saw you with Hansol, right? I don’t know what you guys were talking about, so tell me, okay?” I sadly told her, but I knew she couldn’t hear me since she was already sleeping.

 

“I promise, I promise that I will get you a star,” I mumbled before I slowly entered my dream where I was a little ginger bread man ready to beat the baker.

 


6/15/13 - author's note: Hello everyone! This chapter is a little bit shorter than my other chapters, I know, but I made a new shop and it is a graphic, layout and review! So you guys can feel free to request there. It inculdes me hanseoul and love_xo! :D I'll post the link here when it is done. Oh, and thank you aisyahkpop for always commenting :D And narcissictic also! ^^ Thank you and everyone! Please comment, okay? Babye!

 

cr: owner (tumblr)

disclaimer: I don't own the gif