It Should Be the Other Way Around, You Fool

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“What do you think?”

 

“Did they do something last night?”

 

“Eww, Eunbae and Seunggwan? She’s not that rash to do ‘it’ with him right?”

 

“What’s happening?” I muttered groggily, rubbing my eyes while adjusting to the sunlight that was shining on my face. I looked beside me to see Seunggwan’s sleeping beside me.

 

“Oh good, Seunggwan’s sleeping beside me,” I mumbled before going back to sleep. Wait, Seunggwan is sleeping beside me, Seunggwan is sleeping beside me, Seunggwan—THAT IDIOT IS SLEEPING BESIDE ME?!
 

“Yah!” I yelled out loud as I shot up. I noticed that my classmates were surrounding us and I felt completely embarrassed since they saw me and Seunggwan sleeping together.

 

“Wake up you pig head!” I stood up and kicked him in his sides, but the only answer I got was a snore that sounded pretty loud. I rolled my eyes and glared at my classmates.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked them bravely, but all of them just backed away from me. Who wouldn’t get scared if you see a raging beast?!

 

“Yah! Answer me!” I yelled out all of them with anger. It wasn’t right to just barge into someone’s cabin while they were sleeping.

 

“Our teacher just told us that you and this unicorn was here so we just dropped by and we saw Seunggwan using his arm as a pillow for you,” one of my classmates confidently told me.

 

“Seunggwan used his arm as my pillow? No wonder I was so comfortable last night and warm,” I whispered to myself before turning to Seunggwan, whose was raised up high but still sleeping.

 

“Everyone get out before I rip your heads off from your bodies,” everyone immediately got out and I laughed a little at their scared faces. I bent down in front of Seunggwan’s face and he had a little drool on the side of his lips.

 

“Eunbae, our teacher said that if you won’t be there in 5 minutes then we will go without you,” I jerked a little when I heard one of my classmates voice filled the room. I gave an ‘ok’ sign with my hands and I heard the door close.

 

“You’re not going to wake up, are you?” I asked the sleeping Seunggwan but the result that I got was a snore. I nodded with a determined face before carrying him bridal style. Hey, if I carried him last night, what’s the big deal? It’s not like he gained weight overn—

 

“Oh my gosh Seunggwan! Did you gain weight overnight?! You were as light as a feather last night and now it’s like I’m carrying the moon!” I struggled a little, but I eventually got him on my back.

 

“You fat, idiot, stupid, little fool,” I managed to huff my words out while I was opening the door. I brought him outside with mine and Seunggwan’s bag in both my hands.

 

“Hey, do you need any help with that?” I heard someone ask and I looked at my right to see Hansol. He was wearing a button-up shirt, blue jeans while his hands were inside his pocket and believe me, he looked hot­­—I mean good.

 

“No thanks, I got this all under control,” I managed to give him a thumbs up before walking towards the bus. I felt the bags that I was holding being carried by someone else and noticed it was Hansol.

 

“Hansol, I told you—“

 

“It’s okay, you carry him and I’ll carry both of your bags alright?” I sighed sadly before letting him do what he wants to do. I looked over my shoulder and noticed Seunggwan’s face near mine.

 

“Shouldn’t it be the other way around? You should be the one carrying me,” I whispered near his ear and I heard him mumble ‘rainbow’, ‘unicorn’, and ‘squishy’.

 

“He’s still sleeping?!” Ms. Bae yelled surprised at what I was doing. I nodded before entering the bus and putting him down on our seat before. Seunggwan was beside the window, me in the middle and Hansol beside me.

 

“Okay everyone, it will be a long journey back to Seoul so I suggest you can sleep if you want to,” Doyoon, our tour guide in case you forgot, spoke up and immediately everyone was preparing to sleep.

 

It was 3 in the morning, who wouldn’t feel tired? Oh the one’s with internet access while I’m stuck here in the bus with only music and food. Fair enough.

 

“Sleep tight, Eunbae,” I looked at Hansol and he smiled at me before turning the other way to sleep. I nodded before sitting up straight and closing my eyes.

 

~.~

 

SEUNGGWAN’s P.O.V.

“Ginger Bread Man?” I muttered while I was rubbing my eyes. I stretched while I was yawning and noticed that we were in a moving vehicle.

 

“Where am I?” I looked at who was beside me sleepily and noticed that Eunbae’s head was bobbing up and down. I blinked repeatedly, confused at what am I going to do. Should I push her head more forward or—

 

“Come here,” I whispered anxiously as her head was about to lie down on Hansol’s shoulder which I prevented. I laid her down on my shoulder and chuckled at her.

 

“See what I have to go through? I bet I carried you here to the bus, you pig,” I said to myself arrogantly, crossing my arms before smiling to myself.

 

“Don’t lie down in anyone’s shoulders except mine, okay? You can lie down on your parents shoulders, my parent’s shoulders, a unicorns shoulders, Dora’s shoulders and Diego’s shoulders, okay?” I scolded her a little bit but she just snuggled closer towards me.

 

“Aigoo, I’m a mother father gentleman~” I sang a little while swinging my hips left and right a little. I got her IPod and typed in her password and put on the music. I put it on shuffle and put the left earphone on her left ear.

 

“See, were sharing earphones now,” I put the other side of the earphone on the outside of my ear before sleeping.

 


6/22/13 - author's note: Sorry for not updating often! School just started and I'm a bit busy since I am already entering the first uear of high school. I can do graphic requests but I can't write often except for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday :( I hope you enjoyed this chapter :D and no gif for today :(