Fluffy Bunny Squeaky Slippers, a Bunny Suit, Balloons, and Colorful Lights

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“Yah! Stop lying to me and tell me the truth!”

 

“Seunggwan—“

 

“No! I am not moving until I get what I want!”

 

“Seunggwan, you should be resting. The internet here in my house is quite slow so it ym say ‘Problem loading page’ because the internet is slow, so stop getting mad,” I soothed him a little without getting mad since he was already hitting my computer screen.

 

“What are you searching anyways?” I put down my phone to take a look but he turned the computer the other way so I couldn’t see.

 

“I’m searching on how to bring a knife around without being caught. You never know when you’re going to cut a cake,” Seunggwan smiled at me but it looked kind of uncomfortable rather than his usual smiles.

 

“I’ll just check the history later,” I muttered to myself, sitting down on my bed again, playing games on my phone when suddenly a message popped up.

 

Hansol: Didn’t you see my message? Oh and are you going to school tomorrow?

 

“Message? What message?” I whispered to myself and looked suspiciously at Seunggwan who was near the screen so I wouldn’t see what he was searching. I looked back at my phone and checked my messages.

 

Hansol: Hey, will you go on a date with me?
 

“A date?! A date with the hottest guy in school?! Hell yes!” I screamed out loud as I jumped up and down on my bed. I typed ‘yes’ really fast that my phone’s screen was going to break.

 

Hansol: Great! I’ll meet you in the park near the school? Okay, Bye

 

“Seunggwan! I’m freaking going on a date with Hansol! Can’t you believe it?! Kyaa~!” I covered my screams with my pillows because I knew that I was being too loud.

 

“Achoo! That’s great for you,” Seunggwan said monotonously without looking at me. I sat up, raising a brow as I crept up behind him but he looked at me before I could even take a peek.

 

“Hey~, I’m searching on something, don’t look,” he pointed a finger at me and I immediately backed away, raising my hands in defend. I looked at the text one more time before squealing.

 

“Seunggwan, don’t search inappropriate things on my computer okay? I’ll just change,” I reminded him and I heard him reply ‘pink’. Maybe he was meaning yes.

 

“I can’t believe I’m going on a date with Hansol, does he have feelings for me?” I stared at my reflection with hopeful eyes and jumped like a crazy fan girl, ready to go to the concert of her bias.

 

“Let’s just go with casual,” I wore my casual clothes, just the normal ones. Leggings until the knees and a big shirt that says ‘90210, currently the sweetest female in school’

 

“Seunggwan, I’m going somewhere, stay here okay?” I told him as I was tying my hair in a ponytail. He nodded and I ran downstairs. I was hopping like a bunny as I opened the door. I heard a faint ‘hey’ but I didn’t mind it and tan to the park where we will meet.

 

SEUNGGWAN’s P.O.V.

“What is a date?” I typed on the search bar in google with one finger since I wasn’t good in typing. I clicked on a link that says ‘Date Synonyms’ since it was the first link on the page.

 

“Date in the noun section? Point in time? I don’t think it’s that one,” I muttered as I scrolled down a little bit to see what is the next one.

 

“Person accompanying another socially? Boyfriend? Companion? See person socially? Woo?! What is a woo?!” I whispered to myself angrily. I didn’t like that word especially when I saw that Hansol asked her on a date. If I just knew the definition of date….

 

“Yah! Stop lying to me and tell me the truth!”

 

“Seunggwan—“

 

“No! I am not moving until I get what I want!” I clicked on the link of ‘woo’ and it says Problem loading page. I kept on hitting it and I heard Eunbae saying that the internet was slow. Curse the slow internets around the world.

 

“What are you searching anyways?” Eunbae asked me and I turned the computer the other way so she wouldn’t see what I was searching. If she saw me searching these kind of things then she might tease me.

 

“I’m searching on how to bring a knife around without being caught. You never know when you’re going to cut a cake,” I smiled at her awkwardly before turning back to the computer. I heard her shout something but I just kept on saying ‘yes’ and humming ‘mmm’.

 

“Boys buy chocolates for girls and  they put the chocolates in a pink box? Pink?” I rested my cheeks on my palms and intently looked at the descriptions of ‘date’.

 

“Seunggwan, I’m going somewhere, stay here okay?” I heard her say but didn’t quite understand her and just nodded my head. I saw one description that says ‘to seek the favor, affection, or love of, especially with a view to marriage’.

 

“Marriage? Marriage?! Hey!” I stood up from my seat and ran the front door, sneezing on the way. I yelled again but Eunbae was already again. I didn’t understand the other words but I did understand the word ‘marriage’.

 

“Andwae, I can’t let her marry Hansol and didn’t her mom tell her to take care of me? Nah~ I feel better anways,” I smiled to myself, bringing out my phone to contact someone I knew.

 

“Seokmin? Can you bring me fluffy bunny squeaky slippers, a bunny suit, balloons, and colorful lights, Oh and make sure that the squeaky slippers are the limited addition of Mimi Bunny Shop okay? Limited addition! Don’t forget!”

 

I hung up and bounced at my place. I was glad I was going to see Seokmin and of course get what I want.

 

“Hehe, today is going to be fun—Achoo!” I rubbed my nose but grinned happily again in the end.

 


6/24/13 - author's note: Hello everyone! Back here with another chapter! ^^ Hehe, updated earlier that wednesday, huh? Sorry, was too excited in writing the next chapter of this chapter! ^^ :D What do you think Seunggwan will do? Find out on the next chapter :D

credit: owner (tumblr)

disclaimer: I don't own the gif