Cute Little Date with a Pinch of Daeno and a Zap of Thor

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“You know, I should teach you how to see your left and right,” I told Seunggwan and he just shrugged while eating his ice cream very fast, “The ice cream won’t run away,” I obviously told him and he just looked at me with a frown.

 

“But ice cream can melt,” Seunggwan cutely nodded at me whilst entering the mall. I tilted my head and knew that he was right. At least he knows some things. I entered also the mall and saw Seunggwan waiting for me without holding the ice cream anymore. I guess he finished it.

 

“Come on let’s go,” I held his hand and brought him inside the arcade store. I bought some coins for him to put inside the machines and gave him the exact amount that I had. This was kind of a small date that I needed to apologize for. I chuckled when he was putting the coin in the wrong hole.

 

“Seunggwan, you put it here,” I put it in the right hole and he continued trying to get the stuff toy. I walked away and walked to the Super Mario Kart game. I put the coin inside and played as baby peach. I skilfully drove it and won first place. I always win first place when I do these kind of race games.

 

“I’m such an expert,” I complimented myself then laughed at my conceitedness. I turned around and saw a large purple teddy bear in front of me. A head popped out from the side and I saw Seunggwan who had a goofy smile on his silly face. I bit my lip and got the teddy bear from him.

 

“Do you like it?” he asked me and I nodded at him with a smile too. I sheepishly looked at the floor and I saw smile shyly. I looked to my left with an embarrassed smile on my face. Hansol didn’t do this when I was with him and it was my first time getting something like this from Seunggwan. He was not that sweet unlike now……he’s different, and I kind of like it and no! I am not falling for that dweeb okay?

 

“Do you want to do that with me?” Seunggwan pointed at one of those dance games where you step on the arrows. I smirked at him and cracked neck to the left then to the right and went towards the game. I put down the purple bear beside me and put two coins for each of us. We picked difficult and we also picked a song we danced to when we were kids.

 

‘Titanium by David Guetta’

 


“You’re so dead,” I told him and readied myself. I saw him get ready too and both of us said at the same time, “Game on,”

 


The familiar beat rang and it was attracting a lot of people around us. Seunggwan moved and danced even though there were no arrow movements yet. I waved my body and did some different wave patterns too. He has gotten better these past few years. We did the movements even with our hands and we were the same. We stepped on the arrows expertly and even slid on the floor while our hands clicked the buttons on the floor for us. We moved our bodies here and there and when it was the refrain, we changed places.

 

I was in Seunggwan’s place and Seunggwan was in mine. The chorus finally came and both of us were doing our thing. It was our dance when we were young. I stepped on the right arrow then the left then the one in front of me then the one in the back and did a little pump. We changed again and Seunggwan smiled at me and I did the same. The chorus was coming again and we were both sweating. I stepped a little harder because my score was a little behind but it was always saying I was doing the best.

 

Seunggwan and I had almost the same score but I wanted to beat him. It was the last chorus and I was nervous but didn’t give up. I did some popping but still stepped on the arrows. I did a spin and Seunggwan did the same before we posed.

 

“Give it up! You !” I turned around to look at a little kid with her friend. She stuck her tongue out at us and I laughed at her. I looked at my score and I was happy that I got a high score.

 

“Yay! I win! Yes—Noo!!” I screamed in delight but then when I saw Seunggwan’s score, he was just 5 points ahead of me. I growled and this time, he was the one who was smiling and cheering in happiness.

 

“Haha! You thought you won!” he laughed harder and I kiddingly rolled my eyes at him. I got my teddy bear and hugged it. I went out of the arcade and Seunggwan followed with sweaty hair, “Come on, let’s go watch a movie,” I wrapped my right arm around his left and we both walked towards the movie.

 

“I’ll go buy the tickets and you buy the popcorn and drinks okay?” Seunggwan walked away and went to line up. I looked at that excited boy lining up and I softly smiled at him. He looked up and he made this ‘shoo-shoo’ sign with his hands and I let out a chuckle before lining up. There were no people so I went to the cashier.

 

“I’ll have a giant sized popcorn, the cheese flavour please and a giant coke with two straws,” I ordered and I got my wallet out of my pocket and paid. The cashier guy gave me a paper bag with the popcorn inside is and I held the giant coke in my other hand. I felt like I tripped but then someone held me so I wouldn’t fall.

 

“Woah there,” I let out a small thank you and when I looked to see who it was and found that it was Daeno. I widened my eyes at him before swiftly turning around and running towards Seunggwan who was already walking towards me.

 

“Hey, why are you—“

 

“Enough with the chit-chat and let’s go inside,” I gave him a sign with my eyes and he nodded also. He gave the tickets to the guy and he checked it and removed tore it and told us to proceed inside. I looked at my back to see if that crazy little prick was still there and noticed that he wasn’t.

 

“What’s wrong Eunbae?” I heard Seunggwan asked with a cute voice and I almost forgot about Daeno. I shook my head and gave a reassuring smile at him. He puffed up his cheeks and we went inside the movie theatre.

 

“What movie did you get?”

 

“Thor: The Dark World,”

 


11/2/13 - author's note:  Hello everyone! It's me again and here is another chapter that I prepared. Is it good or bad? I don't know since I can't ask my parents opinion on this since they will think....well, you know how mothers are. Thank you and pelase comment about what you think about this chapter! :D