I'm Not That Stupid, Eunbae

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“What do you call when your crush says he likes you? Oh yeah, your imagination,” I hit Eunjung on her shoulder before staring at Hansol again. He was eating while he was listening to music to remove the fangirls noise around him.

 

“It’s not going to be my imagination, it’s going to become my reality,” I dreamily smiled at him, not even minding eating my food.

 

“Yah! Who are you looking at?!” someone blocked my view of him and I frowned. I looked up to see Seunggwan frowning at me.

 

“Yah! Why are you looking at?! You’re not even eating your food!” Seunggwan pointed at my food, but I just pushed it towards him since I didn’t want to eat.

 

“Seunggwan! Move your big head! Your blocking the view!” I pushed his head away angrily but he just covered him again. I groaned and ate my French fries.

 

“I am the view.” Seunggwan smiled cheekily but I just scoffed, getting my food back again and eating. I moved a little to the side and took a peek and saw him look at me. He waved at me before eating again.

 

“Eunjung! Did you see that?! He freaking waved at me!” I grabbed Eunjung’s collar and started shaking her back and forth, ignoring her cries.

 

“I told you not to look at him anymore, Bae!” I stopped shaking Eeunjung and rolled my eyes at Seunggwan. He was pouting at me but I just wanted to hit him right there.

 

“My love life is not your problem Seunggwan, he’s going to be mine,” I imagined me walking down the aisle while Hansol was wearing a white suit, waiting for me in the end.

 

“Sorry to disturb your bubble of thoughts, but you are never going to marry him,” Seunggwan went closer to me, using weird expressions like he was an ahjumma.

 

“And since when did you have a love life?” Eunjung asked me curiously but I just shook my head at her meaning that what I said was just a joke.

 

“I will have a love life once I get my hands on cutie boy over there,” I looked at his direction and found that he was gone already. I groaned and ruffled my hair up in frustration.

 

“Oh look at the time, we should get going, time to go to our class now Eunbae!” Seunggwan reminded me happily, grabbed my hands and dragged me out of the cafeteria.

 

“Okay, let’s get to Math class Eunbae,” I agreed and walked towards math class with Seunggwan. We still had plenty of time before the bell rings and class starts so we took our time.

 

“So, do you like that foreign tofu guy?” Seunggwan asked all of the sudden and I looked at him weirdly, not getting his question.

 

“Oh, that Hansol guy, do you like him? Hmm?” Seunggwan went nearer to my face and I pushed him away. I thought for awhile before nodding slowly.

 

“Well, he’s cute, he can speak English, he’s a foreigner and maybe he got the brains you know?”I suddenly smiled and Seunggwan scoffed and rolled his eyes.

 

“Keep rolling your eyes, I hope you find a brain back there,” I chuckled and ran away from Seunggwan. I could hear him shout my name and I laughed even more since he couldn’t catch me.

 

“KYAAH! What is wrong with you?!” I heard a girl scream and I turned around to find Minjung in the floor. She stood up and was about to slap me but a hand caought her wrist.

 

“Stop it noona, she didn’t see you,”

 

Is this a dream? Is my prince charming a.k.a Hansol saving me from the witch right now? And if I am I hope I wouldn’t wake up any sooner.

 

“Yah, Hansol, this bit—“

 

“Language,”

 

“I’d beat you up right now, but that would be animal abuse,” Minjugn removed her wrist from Hansol’s hold and strutted away like a she is. I stuck my tongue out at her but I remembered Hansol was beside me.

 

“I’m sorry that I accidentally bumped your sister, I really didn’t mean to I swear—“

 

“It’s okay,” Hansol smiled at me, showing his pearly white teeth that I had to smile back at him.

 

“My name is Eunbae by the way and you don’t need to introduce yourself since I know that your name is Hansol Vernon Choi and your from New York,” I smiled excitedly at him, but he just tilted his head with an amused expression.

 

“Hey Eunbae!” I heard someone shout from beside me and I looked to see Seunggwan running towards me, all sweaty. He was panting hard in front of us that I got a little freaked out because of him.

 

“I was looking everywhere for you!” Seunggwan managed to make a sentence. He put a hand on Hansol’s shoulders, trying so hard to breathe.

 

“Where did you ran off to? I just ran in one direction Seunggwan,” I got Seunggwan’s hands of Hansol’s shoulders and let him lay down on the floor. It wasn’t that surprising to me.

 

“I ran outside of the school, bumped to an old ahjumma who hit me with her purse, and played with some old people,” Seunggwan finally stood up and he was leaning on the wall for support.

 

“You’re really stupid, you know that?”

 

“No I’m not!” he defended himself, but I just rolled my eyes and looked at Hansol again.

 

“One time, a thief broke into his house and stole his TV and he ran outside with his pajamas on shouting, You forgot the remote~!” Hansol burst out laughing and I laughed a little too. Who would even do that?

 

“Aigoo, I’ve never laughed like that in my whole life. Time to go to math class,” the bell rang and Hansol was about to run towards his next class.

 

“You’re next subject is math? Great, race you there,” I hit him in the shoulder with a smile before running towards our next subject. Hansol was behind me and I laughed at him. We reached our class in time and I sat down in my respective seat beside my classmate.

 

SEUNGGWAN’s P.O.V

“You’re next subject is math? Great, race you there,” Eunbae hit Hansol on his shoulder playfully and both of them started running. I frowned and took out the chocolate candy that was in my backpack’s pocket.

 

“I really didn’t bump to an old ahjumma or played with old people,” I looked sadly at the chocolate candy in my hands before continuing, “I ran outside and got your favorite chocolate candy, but you went away before I could give it to you,”

 

"I'll give it to you some other time," I grinned and put the chocolate that had a sticky note stuck on the wrapper, back inside my bag before jogging happily to math class.

 

Even in bad situations, I still need to smile because a wise man said 'Once you frown, you missed 5 minutes of your life, so live your life happily with no regrets'

 

I sadly sighed before jogging towards math class.

 


6/8/13 - author's note: Hello everyone! Is this chapter a little bit sad for Seunggwan? Don't worry everything will be a lot more funnier and happier moments for Eunbae and Seunggwan! ^^ - Hunhan13

cr: owner

disclaimer: I don't own the gif