You're the One With the Map! Don't Ask Me!

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“Class, the principal said that there will be a fieldtrip next week and it is 2 days and one night, so make sure all of you will tell your parents. Let them sign so it will be clarified if you are going or not,” Ms Bae started handing out papers for the fieldtrip. She handed me one and I started reading it thoroughly.

 

“Hey Seunggwan, are you going?” I asked Seunggwan who was sitting in front of me.

 

“We’re going to be swimming in an aquarium full of sharks?!” Seunggwan yelled loudly, slamming his paper on his table, bringing up his legs on his chair as if there was something that would pull his legs.

 

“Seunggwan stop embarrassing yourself,” I whispered angrily after gaining looks from the teachers and students.

 

“It’s not my fault that we will go and die!—“ Seunggwan was trembling on his seat but suddenly stopped and looked at me, “—but if you’re going then I will go too!”

 

“Are the sharks going to clean our toenails first before eating us?” Seunggwan asked Ms. Bae but she only gave a weird look at him.

 

“Is he on crack?”

 

“No, he’s not Ms. Bae, he just forgot to drink his pills this morning, we’ll be going now,” I glared a little at Seunggwan but Seunggwan just waved at me with a cheerful face. The bell rang and I grabbed Seunggwan’s wrist and led him out of class.

 

“Did you put the paper in your bag?” I asked him while I was still holding his wrist. He nodded while he was biting his finger nails and making his eyes wide cutely.

 

“Turn left, I’m going to check your bag,” I let go of his wrist and waited for him to turn round but he didn’t. I sighed and face-palmed my face and looked at him again.

 

“Let me guess, you don’t know your left and right?” I asked him tiredly and he shook his head, biting his nails and still looking at me cutely. I turned him around myself and checked his bag.

 

“Seunggwan, why is there a lollipop in here?” I questioned him as I got the lollipop out of his backpack’s pocket. It was my favorite candy and there was a note stuck on it’s wrapper.

 

“I remembered that you liked those kinds of chocolate, so I bought you one,” Seunggwan smiled awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck, and bending his head a little forward, making strands of his curly hair fall forward.

 

“Uh, then thank you, I guess,” I thanked him before reading the note that he wrote.

 

To Eunbae:

Here is your favorite chocolate! Hehe

 

“I haven’t eaten this after a long time,” I removed the wrapper after putting the note inside my pocket. I put the lollipop in my mouth and it melted easily. It was chocolate on a stick, of course it would melt easily.

 

“Let’s go to Social studies! To the right!” Seunggwan raised his fists high like superman and started running to his left.

 

“Seunggwan, that’s you’re left, the other way is the right side,” I threw the finished lollipop inside the trash bin and watched his mouth form an ‘o’.

 

“I really meant to do that,”

 

“No you didn’t,” I crossed my arms and looked at him playfully. He pulled on his backpack strings and it made his backpack slung on his back tighter.

 

“Fine you got me, at least I still know my ABC!” He defended himself and stuck his tongue out at me and I raised a daring eyebrow at him.

 

“What’s after C?”

 

“It’s an E!”

 

“Nope, it’s a D,” I walked away, shaking my head left to right and heading to social studies. I heard his footsteps running towards me but I still kept walking straight.

 

“Now I need to study the alphabet table all over again,” Seunggwan pouted beside me, looking down at the floor while kicking an imaginary rock.

 

“Let’s just get to class,” I rolled my eyes at him lightheartedly before we entered our social studies class and Seunggwan asking about the anatomy of a girl.

 

"Seunggwan, that’s science,"

 

"Oh,"

 

~.~

 

“Come on Dora! You’re the one with the map! Don’t ask me!” Seunggwan started scolding Dora on the TV who was asking the viewers some questions.

 

“Seunggwan, I think you should stop watching some kid shows,” I told him truthfully followed by the sound of me munching on my pop corn. Seunggwan was sitting Indian-like at the floor while looking at the TV with wide and excited eyes.

 

“No! Not until Dora finds the banana tree! It’s just right behind you Dora! And you call yourself an explora? Vamonos!” I laughed a little at Seunggwan who was literally cursing on Dora. I found it a little cute that he still likes Dora after a few years.

 

“Swiper no Swiping! Get your own stars Swiper!” Seunggwan faced his palm towards the TV, following what Dora was doing on the TV. I recorded his ‘Swiper no Swiping!’ voice and made it my ringtone when every time he calls or texts me.

 

"Oh come on! Steve from Blue's Clues is even smarter than you!" Seunggwan yelled one more time at the TV before I heard a door click open, meaning that someone unlocked the door.

 

“We’re home!” I sprinted towards the door, looking at my parents. I held out the paper for them to sign and they started reading it.

 

“Honey, sign it,” Dad gave it to mom and mom went upstairs to find a pen.

 

“Hi Seunggwan,” my dad greeted him, putting the grocery bags on top of the table. Seunggwan was too focused on finding the banana tree that he didn’t notice. I kicked him and he responded.

 

“Hi Mrs. Kang!” Seunggwan looked away from the TV and waved at my dad, mistaking that he was my mom.

 

“I'm Mr. Kang but anyway, you’re parents are already home. You should give the paper also to them—Oh you’re here!” I looked at the door and found Seunggwan’s parents entering the house.

 

“Oh yeah, we just wanted to ask you if you wanted to eat in our house for dinner?” The Bu’s asked and I nodded immediately. The food that they cook is simply amazing! My mouth waters when every time I smell their food.

 

“Mom, can you sign this?” Seunggwan searched through his bag and got a paper and gave it to his parents. His parents looked at him weirdly and I gaped at the paper.

 

“Seunggwan, this is a certificate in a salon for a free manicure and pedicure, where did you get one anyway?” I stared at him weirdly but he got the certificate out of their hands and running to his bag again. He got another paper out and handed it to his parents.

 

“A field trip? 2 days and 1 night? Okay, as long as you will stick beside Eunbae at all times okay?” Mr. Bu reminded him and Seunggwan nodded like a little kid, making his curls bounce up and down.

 

"We did it! We did it!"Dora was started singing since they found the banana tree.

 

"Finally! The producers gave you big eyes yet you still can't see them and had to ask us," Seunggwan stuck his tongue out at the TV and all of us laughed at his sillines.

 

“Let’s have barbecue night!” my dad suddenly appeared with meat inside the plastic bag. All of us cheered before all of us headed over to the Bu’s house.

 


6/10/13 - author's note: Hello everyone! Is this chapter okay? Funny? Boring? Comment! Oh and there will be a lot of Seunggwan and Eunbae moments on the next chapter :D Oh and Happy Birthday Junhui! ^^

cr: owner

disclaimer: I don't own the gif