And the Chasing Starts

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“Boo Seunggwan! You got an F,” Ms. Bae put down the quiz paper of Seunggwan on his desk and I winced at her cold voice. Ms. Bae hated students who didn’t pass in her class. At least I got the passing score.

 

“I’m sorry! It won’t happen again,” Seunggwan pouted and the whole class made a cringe sound because he didn’t look cute, but well, to me it did.

 

“Pouting won’t get you anywhere, Mr. Boo. You will have a make-up quiz after my class since I am your last subject teacher, so you can make up your failing score,” Seunggwan nodded with a sad expression on since we made plans to go to buy ice cream and he knew that it would be discontinued.

 

Ring Ring Ring

 

“Another quiz tomorrow, so all of you review. Goodbye,” all of us stood up and said goodbye to the teacher before going out. I stopped just right before I exited and turned around to see Ms. Bae giving Seunggwan another quiz paper.

 

“Aren’t you going to go home yet, Eunbae?” Ms. Bae asked me and I walked towards Seunggwan. Seunggwan face immediately lit up, showing his eye smile and perfect teeth.

 

Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun

 

My heart beat increased with every step I took as I walked towards him. His curly hair, the way he smiled when he sees me, the way his eyes turn into slits when he smiles, the way he looks at me and…

 

“Uh…Eunbae?” I shook my head left and right very fast and looked at Seunggwan.

 

“Do you want me to wait for you? Or do you want me to go?” I asked him and he grabbed both of my hands and held them together and told me with expectant eyes.

 

“Wait for me, okay? Let’s take the bus home together!”

 

“Seunggwan! Do your test now! Eunbae, may you please leave so Seunggwan can finish his work,” Ms. Bae glared at me and I bit my lip nervously. She wasn’t really strict, maybe it’s just that she had a bad morning.

 

“Wait for me in the bus stop, okay? Promise?” Seunggwan dropped both of my hands and raised his pinky. I raised my right hand pinky and curled my pinky with his, sealing it with the thumb.

 

“That’s a promise, okay?”

 

“Yeah, yeah,” I waved him off with a smile before exiting the classroom, but of course I said goodbye to Ms. Bae first. I heard someone scream my name in the hallways and I turned around to see Eunjung.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Eunbae! You better hide now!” Eunjung anxiously dragged me near the girls bathroom but I removed my hurting wrist from her. She was literally squeezing it that I think my blood stopped already.

 

“I am not leaving until you tell me what is happening,” I told her as I kept on rubbing my wrist that already had a red hand mark. Eunjung looked left and right nervously until a screech was heard.

 

“Eunbae! My baby Bae! I’m back!” I stiffened a little since I remembered that voice. I gulped nervously and looked at Eunjung who mouthed a ‘sorry’ to me. I nodded with a smile before turning around to meet the one and only cousin of Eunjung, Daeno.

 

“Hi Daeno, you look different like the last time I’ve seen you and we were still kids back then,” I added an awkward laugh since he looked really weird. No, not weirder that Seunggwan but the way he dresses is just like he was in the 50’s.

 

“I know, I look hotter, right?” Daeno stretched his right arm to hold onto a locker, but he accidentally slipped and fell down. He fixed his glasses and his black leather jacket (which did not look good on him) and his tight black skinny jeans.

 

“No, you look even…weirder than before,” I carefully told him since he was a real cry baby and his parent own a big company.

 

“You know I still love you right?” Daeno told me in a high and squeaky voice that creeped me out. I stepped backward followed by Eunjung, but he just copied us but he took a step forward.

 

“I think it is better that we stab him with our sharp penci—“

 

“Shizzle my mizzle! Just run!” I yelled at Eunjung and ran away from Daeno. I could hear him screaming ‘I love you Eunbae!’ a lot and it just made me embarrassed because other students were still in school.

 

“Hansol! Help!” I yelled as loud as I can as I we turned a sharp right where Hansol’s class was in but we didn’t go in the class.

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V.

“Hansol! Help!” Eunbae passed by Hansol’s classroom in a breeze and Hansol looked confused as ever when he felt like a wind just passed by him. He noticed that Eunbae was running and there was a guy chasing after her.

 

“Yah! Who are you?!” Hansol yelled loudly as he pointed at the guy. Hansol jumped in his place before running as fast as he can with lightning speed.

 

“See you tomorrow, girls! Manicure and Pedicure at 3pm okay?” Minjung reminded her friends and they nodded happily. Minjung turned around while she was drinking her juice, but got only knocked down by Eunbae.

 

“Yah! You got juice all over my uniform—Oh you better run!” Minjung furiously yelled after running after her. She was behind Hansol and she too was really fast but just not fast enough.

 

And the chase started. Daeno chasing Eunbae and Eunjung, Hansol chasing Daeno and of course, Minjung chasing after Eunbae but was in the last.

 

SEUNGGWAN’s P.O.V.

Why is it so noisy?

 

“A, B, C, D, E, F, G, gummy bears are chasing me. One is red, one is blue, the other one has juice on her uniform, an American boy is running for his life, because he wants to kill someone,” I randomly thought up some lyrics and made the tone the alphabet.

 

“Aigoo these morons,” I heard the teacher cuss as she was checking other students paper.

 

“Bad mouth teacher,”

 

“I heard that Seunggwan,”

 

“I’m sorry bad mouth teacher!”

 

“Seunggwan!”

 


10/26/13 - author's note: Oh my gosh! How long has it been?!!! The last time I updated this was like four months ago! I am so sorry! I am really just caught up with school and now it is our sembreak and I am glad that we have a one week vacation until school starts again. I will updated as much as possible (just hoping that we won't go anywhere so I can update everyday) so everyone will be happy! Thank you! :D