The Psycho Comes Back

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“Eunbae! Where are you right now? Come home immediately! Make sure not to meet any strangers when you come home alright? Don’t bring Eunjung with you okay? Bye!” my mom hung up and I rolled my eyes at her since I was still at school.

 

“Eunjung, my mom told me not to meet any strangers when I go home, but she sends me to school,” I shook my head and Eunjung just laughed at me.

 

“Come on, Bae, maybe it’s an early birthday gift?” Eunjung raised her shoulders up, tilting her head to the right, and looking at me with cute eyes.

 

I scoffed and looked at her, “Don’t do that ever, Jung and if my parents are going to give me a gift, they should give me a 2 year coupon for not going to school and unlimited cash,” I jokingly said and she laughed at me before telling me to go now.

 

“Tell, Mr. Kang that I won’t be here for class okay? Bye Jung,” I waved goodbye to her before grabbing my bag and going out of the school.

 

I was just having a nice lunch and talking to Eunjung about EXO’s new song and my mom had to ruin it.

 

“Taxi!” I called out loudly and the taxi gladly stopped. I told the driver the address and he nodded.

 

“Excuse me, can we go a little faster?” I suggested and I saw the driver nodded through the mirror that was hanging on the ceiling of the car.

 

“Thank you!” I thanked the driver and got out of the car. I saw a black Volvo that was parked in front of our house and it gave me the chills.

 

“What the?! Who parked in front of our house?!” I yelled roughly at the car that was parked. I circled around the car before picturing the plate number in the back.

 

“Hayah! Oww,” I rubbed my right foot since I hit the tire and it was pretty hard.

 

Tip: If you ever see a car in front of your house, don’t kick it. I repeat don’t kick the tire

 

“Aish!” I stomped my foot angrily and walked to the front porch. I could hear people talking and one of them are my parents and the others I don’t recognize.

 

“Visitors?”

 

I opened the door and I saw the shock of my life

 

“My daughter!” my parents simultaneously.

 

“Eunbae!” the friends of my parents shouted at the same time with glee. I’m scared for who will call my name next.

 

“My best friend who always play with me when we were young!” I widened my eyes when I saw the one and only Bu Seunggwan sitting in the couch beside his parents.

 

“Wow, I haven’t seen you since the last time I wish I hadn’t see you,” I faked my enthusiasm when deep inside I really wanted to get out of this house.

 

“I know right?! I miss you!” Seunggwan stood up and ran to me, tripping on the way before hugging me tightly. I awkwardly spread open my arms because I didn’t want to hug him.

 

“Well I don’t!” I said while I was smiling and Seunggwan didn’t seem to notice since he is stupid! And irritating!

 

“Sit down,” he went to my back and pushed me forward. I sat down beside my parents and he sat down beside his with a big creepy smile on his face.

 

I didn’t like that one bit. It’s like an updated version of his creepy smile since we were young. App made by Chanyeol called ‘Do the Creepy Smile’ version 0.2

 

“We are going to be together forever!” Seunggwan shouted happily and everyone immediately broke into fits of laughter while I just look at them like they were crazy.

 

“Eunbae, Seunggwan will be going to your school!” my mom squealed in her seat, “and I made sure that both of you had the same classes! Isn’t that great?” I stood up and ran to my room, locking all the locks from top to bottom.

 

Don’t ask why

 

I got my phone and started surfing the net.

 

SUBIN/EUNJUNG’s MOM P.O.V

“Where did your daughter go?” Jinyoung pointed to where Eunbae ran to. I laughed nervously, tightening my hold on my husband’s hand.

 

“Oh she went to her room,” Hyunwoo, my husband, explained and they nodded.

 

“She won’t come out unless you bring food or turn off the wifi,” I added and they nodded, but they suddenly stood up. Seunggwan was still sitting still, looking at his parents.

 

“Where are you going?” I asked nervously. If they dare turn off the wifi—

 

“We’re going to turn off the wifi, what else?” Jinyoung and Jimin started looking around where the wifi was plugged in. Me and my husband stood up, uncomfortable with everything.

 

“Found it!”

 

“Wait no!” but too late. They already pulled the plug out and we nervously looked at Eunbae’s room. Seunggwan also knew that she would become a gorilla when the internet is off so he didn’t join his parents whatsoever.

 

EUNBAE’s P.O.V

“Booya! I got a lot of notifications! New Story Comments—wait, server cannot open page? No internet?” I clutched my phone and threw it on the floor.

 

“Aigoo, why did I throw it?” I rushed to my phone and checked it before throwing it to the bed and running out of my room.

 

“Who. Took. Out. The. Plug.” I glared at them from the stairs, holding the wooden railings so I had something to strangle instead of them.

 

“Oh no,”

 

“Damn right! Oh no,” I commented on them sarcastically before running down and looking at my parents with wide eyes.

 

“Subin, Hyunwoo. Do it,” I heard Seunggwan’s parents ordered mine. I looked at Seunggwan but he just waved at me with a big grin on his face.

 

“Eunbae,” I scowled at my parents and I could sense that they were scared of me.

 

See, if there is no internet this is how I will act

 

“You will have no internet until the end of the year,” my dad ordered me sternly with a little anger on his voice that I got a little scared.

 

“No internet until the end of the year?!” I yelled at them, but they stood their ground and did the same.

 

“And, you will always be beside Seunggwan’s side and you will always walk home with him or else I will cut out your allowance,” my mom pushed it further and that I almost pulled my hair out.

 


“No internet?! No allowance?! You come with me!” I pointed at Seunggwan angrily.

 

“Me? Okay!” he said happily before following me up to my room. I locked the doors while he was just looking around happily like nothing happened.

 

“Yo rainbow, come and sit here first,” I told him strictly and he quickly sat down in front of me with a smile on his face.

 

“I’m so glad to see—“

 

“Yeah, like I am. You will go with me to school, but please don’t do any irritating, annoying, uncomfortable, stupid things, okay?” he pouted but I didn’t find it cute or anything.

 

“Arasso,” he followed me while he was shaking his head with a weird frown on his face. He’s being mental again.

 

“When did you arrive?” I sat down on my chair, propped my elbow on my desk, and looking at him.

 

“Well, it was the day when I came out of my mother’s—“

 

“Seunggwan! I mean when did you come back from Singapore?! Not from your mother’s something,” I looked at him disgustedly while he just nodded, putting a thinking face on.

 

“Well, we came back yesterday and my house is just two blocks away from yours! We’ll be together again just like before!” he spread out his arms before lying down on my bed with a cheerful expression.

 

“Just please go back—Seunggwan?” I suddenly heard snores that sounded just like a pig. I noticed that Seunggwan was asleep and snoring really loudly.

 

“Oh brother,”

 


6/1/13 - author's note: Hello Everyone! I hope you like the first chapter :D Please comment about your thoughts! ^^ - Hunhan13

cr: owner

disclaimer: I don't own the gif