Stars, There Just the Most Beautiful Things In The World

Opposite of My Ideal Type

“Everyone calm down! We are not in a hotel! Nor in a resort! We are in the forest! Calm your butts down and sit on those chairs over there!” Ms. Bae yelled angrily by her own since the tour guides were also acting childish. I sat down on a chair, Seunggwan on my left and Hansol on my right.

 

“Okay!” Ms. Bae fixed her hair before she got out a clipboard.

 

“There will be only one activity we will play since I am tired of all of you! Those cabins over there, is where all of you will sleep,” Ms. Bae explained strictly, not minding the chattering of the students.

 

“The first activity is Tag of war!” everyone shot up from their seats and started cheering, including me. I was jumping around since it has been a long time since I played tag of war.

 

“Okay the teams are…” Ms. Bae started calling out names and I was a part of Hansol’s team while Seunggwan was in the opponents team.

 

“But I want to be with Eunbae!” Seunggwan complained to Ms. Bae but she just gave Seunggwan a strict look. I shook my head and rolled my eyes playfully at him.

 

“Just go,” I pushed him to the other team before turning around to meet a pair of eyes looking at me.

 

“You’re in my team okay? Not in his,” Hansol smiled at me before messing up my hair. I blew a raspberry, lining up in front of my classmate, Jisoo.

 

“Jisoo, if you don’t mind, I’ll be in front okay?” I asked him and he just nodded at me. I wore my gloves and held onto the rope.

 

“Okay, in 5, 4, 1 go!” Ms. Bae skipped the numbers and shouted the numbers boringly. I pulled the rope as hard as I can but the opponents team was very hard to beat.

 

“Yah! Are you guys pulling or what?! Pull!” I ordered furiously and I felt the power behind me, coming from my classmates. We pulled harder and eventually the one in front went past the line.

 

“Whoo!”  “We beat them!”  “High five!”

 

There were cheers everywhere and I smiled at all of our classmates talking to each other. Hansol jogged towards me and I laughed at the way he looked like. He had mud on both of his cheeks and he doesn’t know.

 

“Hey, why are you laughing?” Hansol poked me at my sides but it only made me laugh harder. I breathed in and out and tried controlling my laughter.

 

“Let me clean that for you,” I got a towel that I didn’t use yet and wiped both of Hansol’s cheeks. The mud was almost gun and I moved a little bit closer so I could clean it better.

 

“I t-think t-the mud is gone already,” Hansol stuttered and I moved away, coughing awkwardly. I breathed heavily so I could calm by beating heart.

 

“Calm down,” I muttered and my heart beat went back to its normal state.

 

“Eunbae!” I heard someone yell and I looked at Seunggwan who had a lot of mud on him. He has mud in his arms, legs, and even face!

 

“What did you do again?” I scolded him, but he just pouted cutely that also made my heart went ba-bump. I shook my head and held his mud-free hand, got my bag and his bag and brought him to the shower room.

 

“I saw you removing mud from Hansol’s cheek so—“

 

“So you decided to put mud all over yourself too?” I continued for him, raising a brow while he just nodded like a little kid. I smiled a little bit before pushing him inside the shower.

 

“I’ll be outside. The shampoo and conditioner is inside your bag and change your clothes okay?” Seunggwan nodded and closed the door. I was about to walk for awhile but I heard someone call my name.

 

“Eunbae!”

 

“Are you done?” I asked Seunggwan but he just shook his head, the water from his hair splashing on me.

 

“I’m going to bring you somewhere okay? Don’t go anywhere!” Seunggwan told me positively with happy eyes. I nodded and he grinned at me before closing the door again.

 

~.~

 

“Seunggwan, where are you going? This is a little bit too far from the camp site,” I told him carefully but he didn’t listen to me. I sighed sadly, knowing that nothing can convince this boy.

 

“We’re here! And it’s a full moon tonight!” Seunggwan yelled happily before sitting down on the grass. I looked at my surroundings and noticed that we were already on a cliff.

 

“Sit,” Seunggwan turned his head towards me and patted the dirt next to him. I sat down carefully, hugging my knees to my chest.

 

“Yah, don’t you have anything to say to me?” Seunggwan suddenly said, crossing his arms and looking at me. I tilted my head to the right before shaking my head let and right.

 

“Are you stupid?”

 

“Coming from the guy who watches Dora the explorer,”

 

“Hey! Don’t say that about Dora! You don’t know how much she taught me,” Seunggwan scooted nearer but I didn’t mind him anymore.

 

“This is the place that you brought me when we went camping when we were still kids,” Seunggwan muttered and my mouth turned into an ‘o’ shape since I forgot.

 

“Oh! Now I remember! You were being chased by a dog right?” I turned to him and he trembled. I chuckled before resting my chin on top of my knees.

 

“There are a lot of stars tonight and there are really beautiful,” I complimented the stars lovingly as I looked at them. All of them were shining with the moon and it just took my breath away.

 

“They are? Bin-go! I will get all of those stars for you!” Seunggwan sat in an Indian seat, spreading his arms as he tried grabbing one of the stars.

 

“Those stars are too far away, Seunggwan. You can’t get all of them,” I told him and he immediately put down his hands and looked at me with a smile on his face.

 

“Then maybe just two?” Seunggwan raised two of his fingers and put it near his eyes like the ones we do in photos.

 

“Stop playing around,” I sleepily told him and he put his hand down before looking back at the stars.

 

“I promise, I will get you two stars one day,” Seunggwan promised, raising his palm at the side of his head like he was pledging. I nodded with sleepy eyes, knowing that nothing will stop this guy.

 

“Come on, let’s go back,” I told him as I stood up. I held out my hand and helped him stand up. I dusted my pants and also my since there was dirt on it.

 

“What’s that?” I heard some rustling of leaved and a twig snapped.

 

“Kyaah~!” Seunggwan screamed and jumped on me. I held out my hands so I wouldn’t fall down. I looked like a husband carrying his wife.

 

“You do know the way back right?” I asked Seunggwan but he just shook his head stiffly, still traumatized by the sound. I snickered before carrying him back towards camp site.

 


6/14/13 - author's note: Hello everyone! Is this chapter alright? Comment your thoughts about this chapter! Don't just use one describing word okay? Hehe :D - Hunhan13

cr: owner (tumblr)

disclaimer: I don't own the gif