Rumours

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 2Rumours ~

 

 

I woke up the next morning feeling sick. "Ugh.." I said throbbing my head. "What the hell?" I felt a headache coming on. I got up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom, to have a shower.

I made my way to the kitchen, smelling delicious pancakes being made. "HMMMM!" I hummed, while backhugging Yuna. "That smells good." I reached out for the pancake, but my hand was slapped away immediately. "YUNA!" I screamed, while caressing my hand. "Make your own" she said not taking her eyes off of her tablet. I shrugged her off and rolled my eyes, some best friend.

I made my pancakes and sat down. I ate and kept praising myself. "Hmmm! Who needs yours Yuna! Mine are ten times better!" I smirked, feeling very proud. After a moment of silence, Yuna screamed "MINAAAAAAAA!" she jumped and made me choke on my food. I looked up at her and glared "What?!" I screamed back, she scared the life out of me. She screamed again and charged towards me, she shook me very hard and continued screaming. "What the heck?!" I looked at her, very amused, still very intrigued. I went back to eating and allowed her to have her little freak out moment. A smirk crept up in the side of my mouth and soon after I started laughing. Yuna rushed back to her tablet and placed in front of me. 

At that moment, I stopped laughing. "What the..." I whispered to myself. I read the front page of Korea's most popular magazine, it read: 'INFINITE'S maknae run-down with fans, to help a mysterious young lady. Was it love at first sight?' I stopped eating and frowned. Yuna spoke up. "Mina, when did you meet INFINITE? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" She said shaking my shoulder, I looked at her still confused. "Who's INFINITE?" I said. "Oh... that guy that helped me. He's name is INFINITE.. that f-" I spoke nonchalantly, I picked up my fork and went back to eating. Yuna looked at me in awe, "Who helped you? When? Why? What? How?" I looked at her a bit creeped out. "Why all the questions?" I crocked my eyebrow and finished eating. "It's not like they're anything special" I said quietly, remembering those eyes. 

"Nothing special.." Yuna said almost fainting. "Mina... I don't think you understand that was INFINITE, you met. INFINITE that helped you." She said almost in hysterics. I looked at her and smiled, "You like him that much... Huh?" She looked at me dumbfounded. This is fun, I thought. "MINA! INFINITE is group, you idiot. An idol group!" Oh... that You have no idea how popular they are, do you?" I shook my head. "They mustn't be that popular, because I never heard about them." She laughed, looking like a mental patient. Yuna looked at her tablet, "So it's Sungjong, you spoke to.." She smiled. "You're so lucky!" Aw, that was that guy's name. I smiled, remembering how handsome he was.

I hesitated, before asking. "Hey... Yuna, you know there is one of them... He looked quite scary, with black hair and..." She cut me off before I could finish. "Oh.. Myungsoo or L, that's his stage name." So that's his name. I nodded, "But why?" She said giving me a creepy look. "Oh, no reason. I just remembered his face." I said looking at a newspaper infront of me. "Trust me, he is the crowd's favourite and the visual, every girl likes him." I wasn't shocked at that statement, he would be, I mean just by looking at him you could tell. "Which one do you like?" I said remembering seeing 7 of them. "Oh me... I like Sungyeol.. He is so.." She sang, going into dreamland. 

I looked for the different articles and rolled my eyes at them. How can a simple act of help, turn into something so dramatic and outrageous. Why are people so stupid? I put the tablet down and went on with my day. The comments left by the fans somehow scared me, I saw death threats, and envy and jealousy painted all across it. Crazy. I still wondered how much this could affect this so could INFINITE'S image. I shrugged it off, "THAT is none of MY concern." I whispered, everything will blow over soon.

(NEXT DAY)

"Mina.. What do you think of this blouse!" Yuna showed me. "Meh. I've seen better" I said looking through other clothes. Yuna and I, went out shopping, she insisted on taking me. I went around and looked for something that suited my liking. I suddenly heard whispers behind me. I looked back and saw three girls, glaring at me and whispering. I walked towards them and eyed them suspiciously. "Yes?" I asked them, crossing my arms. They huffed and walked out. I rolled my eyes and walked towards Yuna, I have been seeing people point and look at me weirdly all day. I'm sick and tired of this bull, and I knew exactly why this was happening.

I grabbed Yuna's hand and walked out the store. As soon as we stepped out of the store, eggs were thrown at us. Yuna shrieked, I looked up and saw a  group of girls that threw the eggs, laughing and shouting at us. I let go of Yuna's hand and walked towards them. "What's your problem?" I shouted at them. They stayed quiet, "Do you want to die?" The girls started walking away, but I grabbed one of them by the hair. "I SAID WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Yuna came towards me and grabbed my hand away from the girl. "Mina, don't.. Forget them. It's not worth it let's go." I looked at Yuna and saw how scared she was. I eased up and started walking away.

Suddenly, I felt a hard object been thrown at the back of my head. My knees gave out on me before I could respond to the sharp pain at the back of my head. I touched my head and felt a burning sensation throbbing inside of my sulk. I looked at my hand and saw a pool of blood covering it. My head felt dizzy and out of nowhere my whole body hit the floor. I winced, while sharp pain took over my body. Yuna rushed towards me, screaming and shaking me. "MINA! MINAAAAAAAAAA!" She screamed, her voice and her hands shaking.

I suddenly felt weak and tired.

Total blackout.

 

________________________