Cold Eyes

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 27: Cold Eyes ~

 

 

I love you... 

Those words that keep echoing in my head... I wonder why?

Myungsoo said that he loved me, but why was it that I couldn't say it back?

I do love him and I know that, but I just froze and looked at him, then smiled and hugged him... Why was it that I couldn't say the words that I wanted? The words that I knew I longed to hear for so long and I would want to scream if I had the chance, but was it that I could bring myself to see it back to him?

Myungsoo, I like you... so much. 

The look on his face when I smiled at him, he seemed so sad and upset.

I'm sorry Myungsoo, please just wait for me.

 

 

I sighed and looked back at the T.V watching the boys rush in and out of the house looking getting ready to go to their schedule for the day. Myungsoo and I had been awkward ever since the night he had confessed. 

The boys were heading out and I got up to say goodbye to them. They waved me goodbye and Myungsoo was heading out the door, he stopped waiting for all the boys to leave and approached me and hugged me.

"I miss you already, Mina." Myungsoo whispered while caressing my cheek.

"Me too. Hurry back, I need to tell you something." I said smiling.

"You're so cute when you smile." Myungsoo said, I hit his head and pushed him away.

"Go, before they leave me." I said.

"Leave me? Pshh I'm L. Don't forget that." He said.

I laughed at his childishness and waved him off.

I sighed and went to the living room, and heard someone running down the stairs.

"Yuna? Where are you going?" I said seeing her put her shoes on.

"A friend from Busan just moved to Seoul and I'm helping her move in." Yuna said.

"Oh, why didn't you invite me? I can help if you want." I said.

"Excuse me? I don't want you to get hurt. The doctor said not lift heavy things." Yuna said putting her hands on her hips.

"Yuna that accident happened ages ago. What's wrong with you?" I said laughing.

"So?" Yuna said. "Ok, fine come with, but I'm warning you, you might not like her." 

"Why?" I said confused.

"You'll see." She said laughing.

I put my jacket and shoes on and followed Yuna to her car.

 

We drove for her a while to her friend's house and the car was oddly quiet, my mind kept going back to Myungsoo's confession.

"What's wrong? You've been so quiet for the past few days." Yuna said.

I couldn't focus on her since my heart was racing.

"Mina!" She shouted, I jumped surprised. 

"Hmm?" I said confused.

"What's wrong?" She said.

Without thinking I blurted it out "Myungsoo said he loves me."

Yuna stopped the car so  suddenly we almost crashed.

"What?" She said.

"I know, I know." I said.

"So what did you say?" She said excited.

"I freaking smiled." I said, suddenly I felt a hard slap around my head.

"What's wrong with you?" She said. "Don't you love him back?"

"OUCH!" I screamed. "Of course I do... I just froze. It's my first time give me a break."

"What are you going to do now? Is he upset?" She said.

"He was, but he seemed okay this morning. I don't know, I guess I'll see how it goes. I want to tell him that I love him in the right moment, it just didn't feel like the right moment." I said confused.

"I get it. Don't worry, just make sure he doesn't get too upset by it or else it's trouble." Yuna said.

That's when my phone started ringing:

Incoming call - Junhyun. 

"What does he want now?" I said annoyed.

"Hey Mina." Junhyun said.

"Hey, what's up?" I said as casual as I can.

"Can I come over later?" Junhyun said, sounding upset and like he was crying.

"What's wrong?" I said to him more concerned. 

"Nothing, I just need to speak to you." He said.

"Okay, meet me at the cafe at 6pm" I said.

"See you there Mina." Junhyun said hanging up.

"Who was that?" Yuna asked.

"Junhyun... he wants to see me." I asked.

"You know if Myungsoo finds out he will be more upset." Yuna said.

"I know, but Junhyun seemed... so sad." I said sighing.

I want to go to Junhyun and make him feel better, but if Myungsoo found out he would be angrier then the last time, especially since we are in a sensitive place right now. I just have to make sure that Myungsoo doesn't find out...

 

>>>>>>

 

It's been 2hours since we have been helping Yuna's friend, and now I know what she meant by I wouldn't like her. She is a being Inspirit and her favourite is none other then Myungsoo. At first it was adorable but now... it's really annoying.

"Why won't she shut up already?" I asked Yuna.

"I told you. I think she's just working us up, because she knows that we met infinite once." Yuna said.

I haven't told her that Yuna and I were deeply involved with infinite, it didn't seem proper since I didn't really know her and you never know what she could reveal especially since I did not know her.

I looked at the time and it read 17:36pm, I needed to go and meet Junhyun, there was a lot that I needed to say to him.

"Ok, girls this was... Fun? I need to go now." I said quickly putting on my shoes before that girl could start talking about infinite again.

"Oh ok Mina. It was nice meeting you, let's meet each other again ok?" The girl said smiling.

"Yeah see you soon." I said smiling.

"Yeah I will leave too, I need to go and make dinner for the boys. Mina wait for me." Yuna said.

"Yeah?" I said.

Yuna and I walked out and got in front of the parking where Yuna's car was.

"You should tell Junhyun how you feel right now, before he gets more attached and then you become the bad guy. Ok?" Yuna said.

"I had that planned, don't worry. I'll see you tonight." I said hugging Yuna before leaving.

 

 

I was walking towards the cafe when a car pulled up in front of me. I jumped backwards and the window went down.

"Mina get in. I want to take you somewhere." I saw Junhyun say.

"Where?" I said getting in.

Junhyun stayed silent and he drove off from the cafe and in the direction of the park near infinite's home.

Junhyun parked the car and stayed silent for a couple of minutes, which felt like hours.

"Mina... I can't do this anymore." Junhyun said.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"I need you with me." Junhyun said.

"Jun, you know that can't happen, I'm with someone else now. It's too late." 

"I know, but can't you just keep an open mind about me. I know you're still not over me."

"Are you crazy? I got over years ago and the only reason I said I would meet you is to tell you that we can't meet anymore." I said getting angry.

"Can't you see how much I love you?" Junhyun said grabbing on to my hand.

"Let go Junhyun. I don't have time for this. I tried to be nice and let you down easily, but this is seriously wrong. If Myungsoo knows about this he will get upset. Now let go."

Junhyun let go of my hand and sighed deeply.

"It's better if we don't meet anymore. If it means I become the bad guy then let it be. You've been confusing my kindness for loved, and that's not what it is. Goodbye Junhyun." I said getting out of his car and heading back to the house.

I heard a door slam and saw Junhyun following me.

"I'm not leaving until you actually hear me out Mina." He said shouting behind me.

"I heard you Junhyun. But I'm sorry but I can't accept you." I said angrily.

I could see the house down the road now and I started to walk faster.

"Are you really not going to listen to me?" He said.

I kept walking and came in front of the house, I ran to the door and was about to open it but Junhyun ran in front of the door and blocked it with his back.

"Move." I said upset now.

"Please just listen to me Mina." Junhyun pleaded.

"Fine. Go on." I said giving up on fighting.

"I just can't let you go, do you have any idea how much I have been beating myself up since the day I left you. I looked everywhere for you, but Yuna said you had left and that I should give up on you. But I didn't I carried on and now that you're back how can I give up?" Junhyun said. "Just please, please give me a chance."

"Junhyun you know I can't do that, I love Myungsoo." I blurted out. "Yeah, I love him and you can't change my mind."

Junhyun looked behind me and then back to me.

"Ok, maybe this will."

Before I could react Junhyun pulled in and crashed his lips on mine, and kissed me.

Before anything happened I pushed him away and slapped him.

"Are you crazy?" I said almost whispering, confused on what happened.

I wanted to run away and when I turned I stopped in my tracks, when I saw Yuna and INFINITE standing there watching me.

I couldn't say anything.

I shook my head and my eyes landed on Myungsoo, he was angry and upset, and his cold eyes that stared at me the first time we met, were staring right back at me again.

 

 

 

_________________________________________