Never The Same Again

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 9: Never The Same Again ~

 

 

"Mina?" I heard a voice say behind me.

I turned around and saw Woohyun standing there puzzled. I looked at him confused, what was he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" we both said at the same time.

We smiled at each other sheepishly, I scratch the back of my head and coughed awkwardly.

"I came here to see Yuna, we're staying at Mrs.Kim's house, the woman who own that house over there." I pointed in the distance.

He nodded and said "We have been filming here all weekend, you didn't know we were here?" he asked.

I shook my head, still confused, then it clicked. I turned around and looked at Yuna; she was avoiding my gaze. Yuna is the culprit, she brought me here because she knew INFINITE was here. Since, I had been telling here what a hard time I was having.

I looked at Woohyun and smiled awkwardly.

"I was really worried about you guys, Myungsoo didn't text me back and I thought you guys were still mad." I whispered looking down.

I felt a hand on my chin and lifting my face up, so I could see him properly.

"How can I ever be mad at such a pretty face?" Woohyun whispered to me. I turned around and he let go of my face, I started blushing and feeling embarrassed. What was this boy doing to me?

Yuna coughed awkwardly, her face seemed disapproving, she frowned and squinted her eyes at Woohyun and he laughed awkwardly.

Yuna held my hand and pulled me towards her.

"Let's get going, the sun is down now and Mrs.Kim must be waiting for us." Yuna said pulling me away.

We walked towards Mrs.Kim's house, Woohyun trailing behind us.

"Are you crazy? Why are you acting like this?" Yuna whispered harshly at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Acting like what?" I whispered back at her.

"Don't act like you don't know. Trust me, Woohyun is not the guy for you." Yuna said concerned.

"What do you mean? I don't like him Yuna." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm just saying... Be careful around them, they are guys after all. I don't want them taking advantage of a sweet girl like you."

"I'm not a kid anymore Yuna, stop treating me like this. I can take care of myself." I let go of her hand and started walking faster.

 

>>>>>

 

I stopped infront of Mrs.Kim shop and she was already there waiting for us, we followed her to the guest house/stay-in dorms. She stopped in her tracks and turned around to look at us. 

"I completely forgot! The rooms are all taken. For some reason, the people who were filming here today were suppose to be gone a couple of hours ago and decided to stay here one more night and leave tomorrow."

I looked at Yuna dumbfounded and she smiled to herself, Woohyun coughed and stepped infront of us.

"INFINITE and I, are staying here because Myungsoo told us you were here." Woohyun said.

"How would he-" Wait a minute. I glared at Yuna and she giggle and mouthed "THANK ME LATER."

I rolled my eyes and said "Why stay?"

"Sungjong kind of insisted and the others didn't want to leave you here alone." Woohyun said.

"And you?" I said. I slapped myself mentally, why was I being like this?

Woohyun stopped smiling and looked at me seriously. "I just wanted to see you, I guess..."

Yuna coughed loudly, you could tell she was faking it. I looked and glared at her, she shook her head at me and gave me a warning look. I was still confused about what she was trying to tell me

I looked back at Woohyun and I just saw him in a different light.

"You guys can just share the dorm with us, there is two rooms. You guys can take one." Woohyun said and Mrs.Kim agreed.

We thanked Mrs.Kim and made our way inside the dorm.

Once we entered, the boys were all sitting down looking at cable TV and trying to make it work. I chuckled inside my head, they were too cute to be true.

"I'm here." Woohyun said, no one paid attention to him they were all too preoccupied and arguing with each other.

"Hi..boys." I said quietly.

They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me, I waved at them and they came rushing to me. But, for some reason I could feel a presence to my left, a presence that I didn't want to let go of. I turned around and saw Myungsoo standing there and looking at me with his dark eyes. I gulped, he made me feel so small and timid. What kind of sick person was he? I turned away and faced the boys. They all seemed happy to see me.

Sungjong rushed to me and took me in his arms. I somehow felt timid and happy feeling his arms around me, I cracked a smile and hugged him back. I smiled, I didn't know what overcame me, but I somehow felt safe and happy. I looked to my left again and saw Myungsoo staring at me... No he was glaring. His dark eyes seemed darker then ever and he seemed angry. I coughed and let go of Sungjong immediately.

I straightened myself up and the boys looked at me in awe, I looked at Hoya and for one second, a hint of jealousy was plastered on his face. I shook my head and thought to myself: Impossible.

I went over to Hoya and smiled at him. "I missed you." I blurted out of nowhere. I slapped myself mentally.

"Me-me...me? W-why?" Hoya said stuttering.

"I was watching Dream Team all on my own for two days and went running in the morning by myself."

If I was going to show the boys that I felt sorry, I just needed to show them how much I care... At least that's what Yuna said.

I didn't know what to do, Hoya just ruffled my hair and chuckled.

"Did I miss anything?" Hoya said.

"Nothing. Dream Team always win, it's getting boring now. Maybe if you go on it, you'll win and you can get Dongjun's number for me." I joked.

He looked at me seriously and told me not to joke around. I nodded and gulped, what was up with these guys?

"Let's sleep guys, we have to wake up early tomorrow and head back home." Sunggyu said.

Everyone agreed and ended to their room. I followed Yuna and head over to the room where we were allocated.

I entered and closed the door.

"I have to go back to Busan tomorrow..." Yuna said pouting.

"I know, can I come along?" I said hoping she would say yes.

"You can't Mina. You have to stay here with INFINITE. Right now, I feel like they won't  let you go, even if I dragged you to Busan myself." Yuna chuckled.

"I'm jealous, they all seem so fond of you. Almost made me wish I was you, but you're having such a hard time that I can't help but feel sorry for you."

"Jealous? Sorry? What's up with all the negative feelings. I'm okay Yuna, stop looking at me like I'm some charity case." I said defenseless.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." Yuna said sighing.

"I'm okay Yuna." I repeated.

"No, you're not! Why is it so hard for you to admit that you're not, I'm not some stranger Mina and I wish you would stop treating me like it." Yuna burst out of no where.

"'I'm hurting, help me. I have no parents, please symphatise with me' Is that what you want me to say? Why should my life have to stop because of what happened in the past? Why? Because apparently life doesn't stop no matter what happens. It carries on, so when everyone is getting on with their lives and being happy, I'm suppose to cry and keep holding on to the past. I don't want to be that girl anymore... I don't want to get hurt any longer. And if I hurt you, I'm sorry, but that's who I am now. Like it or leave it." I said semi-shouting at her.

"So? What's wrong with needing help Mina. Stop putting this wall between you and people. You need to tell me when you're happy and sad. Just because your mum died-" Yuna stopped in her tracks and covered . "I'm sorry."

I looked at her and got up. "You don't know what it feels like Yuna! You're parents are here with you. Stop trying to make me happier and better, when the facts are clear and straight. MY MOTHER IS DEAD AND SHE IS NEVER COMING BACK! And that is something I can never get over. Don't you get it? I'm never going to be the funny, quirky and outgoing Mina I used to be. She's dead and gone. JUST like my mother. And it's about time YOU get over yourself." I said shouting at her, tears started to form in my eyes and fist clenched tightly. 

I saw Yuna's tears rolling down her face, I turned around and stormed out the door. I saw the INFINITE members all crowded in the living room, probably heard everything that just happened.

I needed to leave, I couldn't stay here any longer. I stormed out the door and heard people running after me. I turned around and saw Hoya, Sungjong and Woohyun looking worried.

"Don't follow me." I said as serious as possible and left them standing there.

 

 

________________

 

 Hey guys! Sorry I didn't updated sooner, was busy with Prom and other things! (Sorry for the short update!)

Since, I haven't updated in a while I decided to update tomorrow again and hopefully on Tuesday again.

Thank you for supporting this story!!!

Comment and Subscribe!!