Junhyun

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 24: Junhyun ~

 

 

"Hey Mina." Junhyun said with hand in his pockets and looking deep into my eyes.

I looked at him dumbfounded... What was he doing here? How did he find me? Suddenly I felt sick and confused.

"What are you doing here?" I asked almost whispering.

"I came to see you, why else would I be here?" He said scratching his head awkwardly.

"I mean why did you come here? How did you find me?" I said.

"Are you telling me that you didn't see me all day today? I saw you a few weeks ago and from then I had been looking for you. I saw you with those boys and followed your car here. Sorry if that sounds creepy." He said laughing awkwardly.

He was still as cute as ever, his hair was shorter and lighter now, his was taller then before and his cute dimples still remained. He was still the most handsome guy I have ever met... Well before Myungsoo ofcourse.

"You don't look happy to see me again." Junhyun said.

"Why should I be? You're the one that ran out on me." I said for some reason the painful memories from 3years ago came back to me, the pain, the hate... The loses. I thought they were all behind, yet those deep scarring feelings still lingered from time to time.

"That's why I came back here. Do you know how long I had been looking for you. The me that left you back then is gone and he was so stupid because he left a beautiful girl behind." He said reaching out for my hand.

I moved my hand before he could touch me.

"The girl that you left behind is also gone, so don't think you can come into my life and shake things up again. For the first time in three years I am in a good place, a very good one and I don't need old memories that are completely useless to me now to come and ruin that happiness for me." I said harshly, starting to become angry.

"I'm sorry Mina. I was stupid, I've changed now I am better, but my feelings for you haven't changed. I still love you like I did before."

"Like you did before? You loved me so much that you left me behind and moved to Seoul, while I was left in Busan all alone with no one with me." I said starting to think about our past.

"Mina-" Junhyun said coming closer towards me.

"STOP. I don't want to think about it anymore. I've moved on and my life has become brighter, because I don't want to remember these painful memories, I will forgive you and I will remember the beautiful things that happened between us Junhyun and you should to."

Junhyun smiled and wrapped me in his arms, I didn't return the hug back and shuffled quickly out his arms.

"But, that doesn't mean that we can start anew, you're still the Junhyun that I care and love... But just as a friend. Nothing else. The part you played before has been taken up by someone else." I said hinting my relationship status.

"Is it that guy you were with today?" Junhyun said , jealousy and envy clearly overtaking him.

"The dark haired one? Yeah that's him. And I like him... A lot." I slightly smiling thinking about him.

I looked up and saw Junhyun looking upset.

"You should leave now, I need to go." I said turning around to enter the house.

I felt a pair of arms engulfing me and holding me tight and securely.

"I'm not giving up, I'm going to keep trying and win you back, to show you that I have changed and become better. These past 3years have been so lonely and upsetting, I couldn't imagine the pain that you had been through. I'm sorry for being a horrible boyfriend, but if you give me another chance I could remind you of what could have happen. I won't give up... My babo." Junhyun said his voice so deep and upset, and he used the nickname he always used on me.

I shrugged him off and whispered "Babo." 

I walked inside and closed the door quickly.

The feelings I felt before for Myungsoo seemed so sure, why did you have to come and ruin that you bastard!

My feelings are shaken up once again... What am I going to do?

 

I ran to the living room where everyone was and grabbed Yuna quickly.

"What's wrong? Who was at the door?" Yuna said reluctant to get up, the boys looked at me weirdly.

"Who was it?" Woohyun said. I shook my head at him.

I gave Yuna an alarmed look and her eyes widened and got up and went upstairs to my room with me.

She closed the door and sat down.

"Who was it?" She said. "Was it your dad?" She said getting up.

I glared at her and she sat down.

"It was Junhyun." I said sitting on the floor.

She got up and sat next to me. "Why... Wait... How?" She was just as confused as me.

"I don't know why... Ugh why now? Why when me and Myungsoo finally are not fighting and are just having fun? WHY NOW?"

"What did he say?" Yuna said.

"He said that he was foolish to let me go and that he regretted it, and that he wouldn't stop until I gave him another chance."

Yuna nodded and laughed. 

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"You don't believe him right? I mean that's complete bull." She said looking at me.

I didn't reply, not because of the fact that I believed, which I didn't, but because of why now, why here, why me?

"No! Mina No! Think of Myungsoo. You have to tell him now." Yuna said getting up.

"What? NO! He will be upset and he will get angry, you KNOW what he is like when he gets angry." I said shaking my head, this will never reach Myungsoo. Myungsoo has no idea about my past and I wish it would stay that way.

"But you have to tell him. Sooner or later he will find out and he will be even more angry if he doesn't hear from you. You're not doing anything wrong? I mean you don't like Junhyun anymore do you?"

I didn't respond, because to be honest he was my first love and you know what they say about first loves...

"NO! MINA!" Yuna said grabbing me and pulling me up.

"I just thought that I don't want to hurt Myungsoo, maybe I should go back home and what if his fans find out what will happen to me? What will happen to him, how about us? I don't want to go through the pain that I went through with Junhyun to happen with Myungsoo."

"Myungsoo would never leave you and hurt you because of his fans. Don't you trust him?"

I looked at confused and she could tell that I was torn.

"Let's go downstairs and knock some sense into you!" 

She pulled me out of the room and downstairs, I managed to escape from her grasp and she ran downstairs to the living room.

"." I shouted and ran downstairs.

Before I could get to the to the boys, she was already talking nonsense.

I went in and put my hand on and she bit me.

I glared at her and pulled my hand away.

"What's going on?" Dongwoo asked confused.

"Nothing!" I shouted loudly. "I just told Yuna something and she doesn't trust me enough."

"Trust you on what? Pfft." Yuna said rolling her eyes.

I slapped her head and told her to shut up.

"What happened?" Sungjong said worried.

"Mina said it was time for her to leave the house." Yuna blurted out.

"YUNA!" I shouted angrily. "Why are you speaking about this, when I told you I was thinking about it."

"Mina! What is the meaning of this?" Sungjong said getting up and walking towards me.

"Why do you want leave? You don't have to feel bad, we like having you here. Are you not happy with us?" Sunggyu asked.

"No that's not it. I'm happy, I'm very happy." I said quickly.

"Then why leave?" Hoya asked, I could tell he was a bit upset.

"This was temporary in the first place. I wasn't suppose to stay here forever and I told Yuna I was just thinking about and is so big that you can't stop her from talking." I said starting to become upset.

"Do you still not trust us?" Woohyun asked his eyes scremed: hurt.

"You see what you done?" I said to Yuna, I was angry and upset now.

Yuna looked away and sat next to Sungjong.

Myungsoo got up and walked out of the room very fast and into the kitchen.

I looked at him and ran after him.

"Wait Myungsoo." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me first? I thought we said that we would tell each other everything." Myungsoo said angrily.

"I'm sorry. I was talking out of context and Yuna took it literally, I don't know what her deal is." I said trying to reassure Myungsoo. "You know I was going to tell you... no. I was going to ask you if you wanted me to stay by your side still..." I said a bit upset.

"Why wouldn't I want by my side?" Myungsoo said looking worried. "I like you, ofcourse the answer would be for you to stay here. This is your home now, why would you want leave?"

"I understand, I won't bring it up again. Ok?" I said.

Myungsoo grabbed my hand and laughed.

"You look cute when your angry. Cutie." Myungsoo said smiling.

I shook my head and told him to stop.

"Why? But you look so cute, like a little puppy." He said ruffling my hair.

"Babo! STOP." I said getting slightly mad.

"Wae? Is my little puppy angry!!" He started pinching my cheek.

"Leave me alone! Your members will see us." Myungsoo didn't listen and pulled me into a hug.

"I don't care anymore, let them see." Myungsoo said whispering to my ear. "I like you... a lot Mina."

I didn't know what to say... I liked Myungsoo and yet Junhyun was still at the back of my head slowly creeping towards me.

I needed to get away from him, far away.

"I won't give up... My babo."

Those words echoed in my head constantly.

"I wanted to meet you at midnight to tell you that, what's the point now?" Myungsoo said laughing.

"You bring out the worst in me..." he laughed slowly.

"The worst?" I said pulling away from the hug.

He nodded and pulled me close again.

"Let's just stay like this forever."

Suddenly Junhyun's cheap words left my head and Myungsoo's warmth reached me loud and clear.

 

 

 

 

_______________________

 

Sorry for the late updating... Everything has been chaotic.. But I am better now and not ill anymore.

INFINITE'S concert was last week and I am telling you it was the best ever!!! 

I got to meet Myungsoo!! and I received a teddy from him, which he kissed. I was in heaven!!

I told him to keep smiling and not let the scandals get to him, he said thank you and that he will keep smiling ^^

It was surreal I got to meet Myungsoo, he was the sweetest person ever!

Anyone else got to go to OGS? 

Comment && Subscribe <3