Absurd Coincidence

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 3: Absurd Coincidence ~

 
 
 
I ran and ran and ran, until my legs could not take anymore. I couldn't handle the pain, the betrayal, the responsibility. How could he? HOW?! My own father;  my flesh and blood. I can't believe, I won't believe it! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Why? Why now, why here, why me? My knees gave out on me as soon as I reached the end of the cliff. Why? Why daddy? Aren't we good enough for you? Don't you love us anymore? My hand gripped the edge of the cliff, subconsciously my legs climbed the edge of the cliff, so that I was standing straight on the edge. I screamed and shouted, but I would never cry. I was too in shock to cry. How could my own father deceive me. "I HATE YOU!" I screamed at the top of lungs. How could he do this to me and my poor, innocent and vulnerable mother. My voice echoed in the air, my fingers were numb due to the cold and apparently so was my entire body. I suddenly felt weak and tired, like all the energy was being drained out of my whole entire body. I felt like I was about to lose consciousness. Out of nowhere, I felt two arms grab onto my waist and pick me up and placed me on the cold, hard floor. "No.." I struggled out of his hold. This stranger was holding onto me too tight, making me more powerless, but right now there was nothing I could do about it, there was nothing I could do about anything. "Don't do anything you might regret." The stranger spoke with a soft, but masculine  voice. I stopped struggling and looked up at him, he was wearing all back with a black beanie hat. I stared at him and I somewhat felt safe. "Everything will be alright someday. And how would you know if you decided to take your precious life away.".. His eyes... Those eyes.
 
 
I woke up straight away and felt sweaty and hot; I must of had a nightmare. I looked around me and noticed that I was in hospital, everything was white, including my gown. I breathed heavily and felt sick to my stomach, remembering that day... That day that changed myself forever. I felt a burning sensation at the back of my head. "Ouch.." I shirked and touched my bandage. Everything came back to me now, I was hit by something by one of those stupid girl, when me and Yuna were out. I frowned my eyebrows, also remembering what caused it. I didn't know why those girls felt the need to cause me harm. Watch when I get my hands on one of them! I sighed and removed the hospital bed sheet from me.
 
I got up and made my way to the hospital hallway; there was a few nurses and patients around, other then that I saw no sign of Yuna. I looked into the room again and saw her jacket. "She must of gone to get something to eat, or call her parents..." I said to myself. I left my room and tried to look for her, I wanted to get out of here. I didn't like the hospital it reminded me of that day. I looked around for quite sometime and gave up after a while. I made my way down the hallway, to where my room was held. I suddenly stopped and frozen in place, I was greeted by those eyes. I gulped and looked at him, after a while he stopped walking and spotted me too. Oh man, awkward moment, wait what was his name? Monkey? No, Myungo? I gave up after a while. He looked at me with the must scary and disgusted look, he put his hands in his pockets, but before I could speak up, Yuna walked out of my room. Great timing Yuna, I thought. 
 
Yuna walked up to me and examined me, I looked at her weirdly. It seemed like she had been crying,  I sighed feeling sorry. She then enveloped me in a hug, "Are you alright?" She started tearing up again. "I thought you were going to die! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DYING!" She screamed and hugged me even more. "Yuna..." I whispered, "Hmmm" she replied still sobbing. "You're.. crushing... me..." I said inbetween breaths. "Oh sorry." She let me go. I looked at her and hugged her instead, "I'm sorry I made you worry." I said letting go of the hug. She sighed and said "That was not your fault, it was those greedy little es. Wait till I get my hands on them" Yuna said while putting her "claws" out. I chuckled and told her not worry any longer. She nodded and walked me to my room, I turned around to check if that guy was still there, but once again he was long gone. I sighed. "So? When can I go?" I said. "Now!" She said throwing my now dry and clean clothes, not covered with blood. I giggled at Yuna, while she try to put some aegyo on. I shook my head and simply said "No."
 
"Finally home!!" I said laying on the couch a little bit to roughly, it made me wince in pain. "Be careful!" Yuna said rushing over to me. I rolled my eyes and pushed her off jokingly, I smiled at her and my my way to the shower. My body was aching, I needed to rest.
 
"Mina..." I heard a soft voice say. "Mina." I felt someone shake me slightly. I opened my eyes and was greeted by non-other then... Yuna. "What? Let me sleep!" I mumbled, rolling to my side. My head was throbbing, I put my hand on my head and grunted. "I'm sorry Mina, but someone is here to see you?" I snapped my head towards her and looked at her confused. "What? See me? Who?" I said still confused. The only people I knew in Seoul, was Yuna, her family and our old classmates. She grinned wildly and scared me endlessly. I looked at her and said "What?" She smirked slyly and said "Come see... Oh and fix yourself up. We have guests." I titled my head and shrugged it off.
 
I fixed myself up as much as I could and made my way to our living room. I walked slowly, hearing laughter and swapping of conversation happening. I sighed and walked in, my eyes landed on two unfamiliar faces. I looked at them awkwardly and they smiled sheepishly at me. I rubbed my head, as I felt the pain coming on once again; I felt a bit dizzy and sick. A cute, handsome and bright guy held onto to me, stopping me from falling. I smiled and bowed at him. I sat down and looked at them awkwardly. I looked at the two of them, one had light hair that covered his forehead and smiled at me with his bright smile. The other, seemed a bit older, had brown hair and had very small, but sharp eyes. They smiled at me, as they looked like they were waiting for me to say something. "Uh... who are you?" their smiles was rubbed off their face. I looked at Yuna and she glared at me. She laughed awkwardly and said that's "INFI-" She was cut off by someone who ran up to me.
 
I looked at the person who sat next to me, he looked familiar and suddenly it hit me. He was that cute, young-looking guy who helped me at the airport. I looked at him dumbfounded.
 
"You're INFINITE." I whispered pointing at them.
 
 
 
__________________________