Woohyun

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 10: Woohyun ~

 

 

As I walked to the beach, the cold wind hit my skin hard. I was just wearing my skirt and shirt, from this afternoon, it was still damp and cold from the water fight I had with Yuna. I needed to clear my head, it was dark out, but since we were so far away from the city, the stars were sparkling brightly and could be seen clearly. As I reached the beach, I sat on the bench facing the sea and admiring it as I did. The air got colder and the sky was pitch black.

I rubbed my arms with my hands, trying to keep myself warm. I was hesitating whether to go back or not, as it felt it was going to rain. I felt something soft and warm land on my back, I turned around and saw Myungsoo standing there, slowly making his way towards the beach. I grabbed the item he threw at me and it was a black jacket.... His black jacket.

"Why-" before I could carry on I was cut off.

"Just wear it and don't read too much into it." Myungsoo said glaring at me. For some reason I didn't want to argue back.

I sat back down on the bench and put on the jacket, it was soft and warm, just like he had been wearing it. For someone reason my heart beat faster at the thought of it. I slapped myself mentally and went back to looking at the sky. I smiled to myself, why did the sky look so beautiful at night. I suddenly felt a presence beside me.

"Why are you here alone?" Myungsoo asked quietly.

I didn't reply, he probably wasn't there when Yuna and I argued. I looked away from him and looked into the distance.

"You're so weird..." I whispered to myself. "One minute your nice, then you act mean and then your mysterious. I don't get you."

"I don't get you either." Myungsoo said looking towards me.

I looked at him and saw his gaze fixed on mine, his dark chocolate eyes could just melt anyone in an instant, no wonder all these girls were crazy over him.

 He got up and for some reason I got up and grabbed his arm... I had no idea what got into me.

"Why didn't you answer my text? Don't you know how worried I was?" I whispered the last part.

He turned around to face me and I let go of his hand.

"Why? The last time I checked you hated me." Myungsoo said sharply.

I stayed silent. I hated him? When did I- He must've overheard me speaking to Yuna on the phone.

I looked at him and saw the sad look that was engraved in his eyes.

"It's not that I hate you. I just hate the way you treat me. It feels like you hate me." I said quietly.

Myungsoo came closer to me and looked at me, I looked away and he brought his face closer to mine, my heart skipping a beat.

"I don't hate you. I just don't know how I fe-" Myungsoo was cut off by a voice behind him, but for some reason I just wanted to know what Myungsoo had to say. 

Why did he have to be interrupted. I didn't tear my eyes away from him. Just say it... For some reason my heart was hoping for him to say something completely impossible.

Footsteps came closer behind us and I felt a hand on my shoulder, spun me around to face him.

"Mina... Myungsoo. What are you guys doing here?" Woohyun said sternly. I looked up and saw his eyes glaring at Myungsoo, I frowned and looked at Myungsoo.

"We were just talking about something-" I said.

"Yeah... just something." Myungsoo said, staring back at me.

"Ah, ok! I was worried, I didn't see either of you. I thought maybe you guys were at it again." Woohyun said laughing awkwardly.

"Oh, Mina! There's something I want to show you before we go back. Come with me!" Woohyun said grabbing my hand.

I pointed towards Myungsoo and Woohyun's smile fell, I coughed awkwardly and heard Myungsoo speak up.

"Ah, I'm tired. I'm going back to the dorm." I turned around and looked at Myungsoo, he looked back at me and his eyes were filled with hurt and sadness. Was it my fault?

"Good night... L." I said quietly.

"Good night... Mina." Myungsoo said, he turned his back to me and headed towards the dorm.

Woohyun dragged me away from the direction that Myungsoo was walking, I just felt tired and sick.

"Can't you show me tomorrow? Before we go? I'll wake up early as well. I just feel sick and tired. Can we not do this now? Please..." I said softly.

Woohyun stopped walking and faced me.

"Did he say anything to hurt you?" Woohyun said, his voice was stern and angry once again. I had never seen him like this.

"No." I said simply and frowned.

His eyes soften and he smiled. "Ok. Get some rest. But meet at 6am, right here! No excuses!" He ruffled my hair and led me to the dorm.

My heart seemed so alert, and I didn't know why. I didn't want to know why, afraid of what I would find out. I didn't want to be torn. but, why is it that my heart seemed so tense and confused. 

Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong. INFINITE. 

What kind of spell did you cast on me?

 

>>>>>

 

6am. I was going to be late, I found myself outside the dorm, putting on my shoes. I saw someone walking towards me, I frowned.

Myungsoo.

What was he doing up? My heart started beating faster.

"Where are you going?" Myungsoo said standing in front of me.

"Meeting Woohyun." I simply said.

"Really?" Myungsoo said staring at me. 

I nodded and looked away.

"Have fun." He said showing no excitement or care.

Myungsoo walked right past me, his shoulder touching mine. He stopped and spoke again.

"Please act like last night never happened."

"I..." He went inside before I could say anything.

What happened to you? I said to myself mentally.

 

I found myself in front of Woohyun, he waved at me. I smiled at him and let him lead me to where he wanted me to go.

"I tricked you." Woohyun said as we were walking on the side of the beach.

I looked at him confused and carried on walking.

"I have nothing to show you. I just wanted to be with you." Woohyun said standing in front of me.

"Huh?" I said confused.

Woohyun stood and stared at me, the wind was blowing on my hair and my face was covered by it. Woohyun removed the hair from my face and tucked it behind my ears. I blushed slightly, yet my heart rate stayed the same.

"So... We are here and the weather is pretty, what do you wanna do?" I said smiling at him.

"You know, I have never seen a smile so beautiful." Woohyun said.

I coughed awkwardly and thanked him.

We started walking again, dipping our feet into the water.

"So what's your story?" Woohyun said while splashing water on my legs.

"Me?" I said. "I have no story."

"Come on, everyone has a story."

"No, I decided to start a new. The last 19years of my life are non-existent." I said casually.

I felt Woohyun's eyes on me, but didn't dare to look at him.

"What's your story?" I asked.

"Well... I've always wanted to be a singer, now that I am... I just want to known worldwide." He said.

"Well.. Good luck and I wish you all the best."

"Why are you talking like we won't be seeing each other again." Woohyun said chuckling.

"You never know." I said.

Woohyun stopped splashing and I burst out laughing by his facial expression. Woohyun picked me up off my feet and dropped me in the sea. We spent hours and hours splashing water at each other, messing around, talking and having fun.

One thing I knew: Woohyun was the person I could always count on to make me forget about everything and making me laugh. With him, I felt safe.

But, safe is not what I needed...

 

>>>>>

 

It was already 8pm and the sun had already fallen. We were back at INFINITE's house, we spent the whole day back at the beach. Yuna left before I could speak to her, not that I felt like it right now.

Everyone dispersed and was being very awkward around me, especially Myungsoo. Woohyun kept talking and laughing, making everything more awkward.

I walked towards my room, I felt tired and sore, as I practically got no sleep last night.

I was about to open my door, as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Woohyun..." I said a bit confused.

"I hope you had fun today and don't worry about the others, they just don't know what to say to you..." I nodded and turned around again.

"Mina... Would you go out with me?" I heard Woohyun said quietly, but loud enough for anyone walking past to hear.

My heart dropped, did I just hear that?

I turned around and said. "What?"

Woohyun was not joking nor smiling, he was serious and looked hopeful.

Behind him was shadow, a dark and mysterious....

Myungsoo.

 

 

______________

 

Hey guys! Chapter 10 is up!!

WOOO.... What just happened?

Does Woohyun like Mina? How about Myungsoo?

As always.. Subscribe and Comment ^^