Disappointment

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 5: Disappointment~

 

 

"No." That voice spoke, not loud, but very clear.

I turned around to see who it was and was greeted by none of then...

Those eyes.

Feeling a sense of disappointment and anger overcome me. Before I could say anything Sunggyu spoke up in my defense.

"Myungsoo, stop being so rude. She's a guest, treat her like one." He said crossing his arms.

"Why?" Myungsoo said crossing his arms. "Why should I not be aloud to put my opinion forward? I mean afterall, she did ask. Didn't she?"

"Yeah, and so what? Plus, she needs help right now. This is practically our fault-" Sunggyu was cut off?

"Our fault?" Myungsoo laughed. "Don't involve me in her situation. I mean she is the one that fell over and hurt herself. And it was those people who hurt her, not me."

"Yeah, our fans." Sungjong spoke up. "So, technically we should take some of the blame for it. We can't all blame it on our fans or Mina."

"Our fans? How do we know she's not one of our fans or some kind of creepy stalker that plotted this to get to us." My blood started to boil.

Me? Fan of this disgusting piece of sh-

"How are we suppose to allow her to stay with us, for god knows how long and let her freeload off of us. What do we know about her? She could be killer, a runaway girl or better yet a reporter." I heard people gasp at what he said.

I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around to face him properly, I sighed.

"Do you really think that I would be stalker, let alone a fan of someone like you?" I laughed sarcastically. "Yeah, right. It was because of this damn incident that I even know who INFINITE was." 

I turned around to face Sungjong. "No offense" He laughed. "None taken."

"I don't know who you think you are, but I don't want to be here anymore then you want me here. What is this? Some kind of joke. I don't know who the hell you take me for. But, I am not one of your little fans that would support some kind of egotistical, self-absorbed guy that knows no better then to come up with delusional conclusion that don't even come no where near to the truth."

I carried on. "But it's funny you know. When my friend told me about you, I imaged some kind of price charming. I guess that's just a face you put on for your fans. But, when I look at you all I sense is; disappointment."

I chuckled again. "A stalker? If I was anyone's stalker it definitely wouldn't be yours. That I am sure of."

We just stood still, staring at each other, if looks could kill I would be dead by now. I felt his gaze burn through mine, I couldn't believe that I even thought that he was... Ugh, I whipped that thought from my head.

Awkward silence.

Someone behind Myungsoo coughed. I ripped my attention away from him and looked at a tall guy, that was eager to get away from this situation. 

"So... Mina! It's nice to meet you. I'm sorry about what happened, I never knew a simple incident could turn into something so tragic. How are you feeling? Are you alright? How's your head?" He said out of breath. I looked at him puzzled, he seemed so different then that guy I just spoke to.

"Oh. Sorry. I'm Sungyeol by the way. In charge of tallness and humour in this group." He put his hand out for me to shake and I took it, and bowed to him in return.

"Uh.. No that would be me." Dongwoo said interrupting.

"Being tall? I don't think so" Sungyeol in a funny, girly voice making me chuckle.

"No, I meant humour." Dongwoo said rolling his eyes.

I looked to my left and saw a guy standing there with headphones in. I open my eyes wide, when I saw him looking at me. I scratch the back of my neck and drew my attention back to Sungyeol and Dongwoo arguing about who is funnier.

I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. "Hey, I'm Howon. But, everyone calls me Hoya. It's nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand and examined his face like a creeper.

He had strong jaw line and board shoulder, his arms were also very muscular and he was the optimum of masculinity. However, his face did not match his body, he had a cute, yet small face, I imagined him to be the crowd's favourite. His face was very unique and captivating, he had a sense of charisma oozing all around him. I smiled at him, feeling like a child again.

"So, you'll be staying here for while. That's cool, let's get to know each other a bit more." He said looking at me timidly. I looked at him slightly confused, but still thankful.

 

 

>>>>

 

 

A few hours later the manager came into the room again and spoke up. "So, guys Mina will staying with us for a couple of days. You all know why, no need to go over it again. Please, be nice to her and make her feel at home." He said, they all nodded and agreed. I, somehow, after that argument with that one I felt out of place and unwanted. I, also wished Yuna didn't abandon me out of the blue.

"Mina, you should get some rest. It's already very late and INFINITE, you two. You have schedule tomorrow at 11am, so please make your way to your room."

They all agreed and made their way to their room. That guy, walked past me nudging me out of the way, I rolled my eyes; pathetic.

"Woohyun, show Mina to the guest dorm." The manager said.

Woohyun... there is another one? Oh, god. 

A guy came up to me and smiled. I didn't bother to look at him, as I already felt a bit awkward.

He led me upstairs, to the guest dorm. We walked down a long hallway and at the end of it, was a cream coloured door. He opened the door and allowed me to walk in first. Oh, gentleman I see.

"This is your room. We call it a dorm, because as you can see it's sort of cut off from the house. People usually stay here when we have our parents or friends over. Sometimes, when we get into arguments or don't want to see each other" he smiled at me, I couldn't bare to look at him, I didn't know why yet.

"There is the bathroom, and don't worry we don't use it. Apart from Myungsoo and Sungjong, but I'm pretty sure Myungsoo won't be coming around here for a while." He chuckled awkwardly. I frowned at the sound of his name, egotistically moron.

He turned around to face me. "Ah I didn't properly introduce myself. I'm Woohyun, it's nice to meet you." He waved, instead of shaking my hand or bowing. I, instead, bowed at him.

"You don't talk much do you?" He laughed, I shrugged.

"Depends.." I whispered.

"On?" Woohyun said sitting on the bed. I sat next to him, but as far as possible, on the edge of the bed.

"On the person?" I said in a nonchalant way. I hope I didn't sound disrespectful. I didn't feel too happy or in the mood after that argument with that guy.

Woohyun laughed "Cute" he said, in a very casual way. I looked up at him and blushed slightly.

I didn't know how to reply to that. It was a bit... awkward.

I looked at him properly for the first time and out of all of them he caught my attention the most. He was undeniably, in my opinion, the most handsomest out of all 7 of them. He was cute, yet y. He had dark hair, with the typical Korean male hairstyle, which suited his face perfectly. He didn't seem too skinny, a bit strong, and very masculine. I couldn't deny that this boy in front of me was not just one of the most handsomest guy in INFINITE, but that I have ever seen.

I gulped and looked away, I probably looked like a creeper. I hit myself on the hand and face palmed myself mentally; what an idiot.

"Well, anyway Mina it was nice to meet you, but I have to go and sleep. Big day ahead tomorrow." Woohyun walked towards the door, but before he closed it he turned around to face me.

"And.. Mina, don't let Myungsoo get to you. He may appear like a bad guy, but that's his L cosplay act he puts on." I chuckled.

"L... as in death note L?" I smiled at that.

"Yup, that's it. Don't' ask." Woohyun said. "Anyway, make yourself at home. We're not that bad. Goodnight!" 

Woohyun left and stopped smiling immediately.

I recounted everything that happened in the past 4days or so. I couldn't believe how fast everything as been, and I finally got to meet these infamous INFINITE. Which, in my opinion weren't that bad, if you discard that L guy. I sighed and reached for my phone in my pocket and texted Yuna:

 

- Yuna, are you ok? Arrived in Busan? COME SAVE ME! How dare you leave like that?

 

I sighed and layed on my bed, I couldn't help but feel out of place and just... Alone.

But, worst of all I felt was...

Disappointment.