The Break Ups

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 28: The Break Ups ~

 

Myungsoo, my head kept repeating, I tried to take a few steps towards him but my legs wouldn't allow me. It was like I was stuck there, my anxiety took the better of me and I couldn't move anywhere. Myungsoo stared me with those dark sharp eyes, I had never seen his eyes looks so sad before, it was like the whole world had betrayed him. 

Before I could say anything else Myungsoo turned around and walked away. 

"Myungsoo where are you going?" Sunggyu shouted, he wouldn't stop, instead his pace quickened.

I started panicking and decided to run after him, but before I could say anything someone grabbed me by the wrist. I turned around and saw an upset Junhyun staring back at me.

"Don't go... Please Mina don't go after him" he pleaded, you could tell he felt guilty but there was a hint of sincerity in his stare and body language.

Without a second thought I said " let go of me Junhyun". However, despite me demanding he let go of me, his grip became tighter and I had no choice to rip my arm away from his hand. Before I knew it my legs moved on their own, I had to go to Myungsoo.

"MINA I SAID DON'T LEAVE ME." Junhyun screamed but I was running so fast his screams muffled in the night air.

I kept running and running until I saw Myungsoo ahead of me walking slowly. I ran to him and pulled his arm to face me.

"Myungsoo please listen to me, it's not what it looks like... Please" I said my voice and hands shaking, I don't know what came over me, tears formed in my eyes scared that it was too late and he already hated me for not keeping my promise.

He didn't reply, instead removed my hands from his hands, turned around and walked away.

I watched him walk away from me, does this mean we are over? 

"Myungsoo please don't go..." I shouted loud enough for him to hear me.

He stopped in his tracks, his hands clenched into a fist and he turned around slowly.

"When you told me you were over him I believed you, when you said that you liked me I believed you and when you promised you wouldn't see him again I believed you. You broke the promise and you lied to me, what's to say you didn't lie about your feelings for him or for me?" Myungsoo said nonchalantly. This was the same Myungsoo that I had met a while ago, the same one who treated me badly and teased me.

Before I could say anything, he laughed and I could see tears forming his eyes "We're done Mina, I can't be with someone who still hangs around her ex."

I felt daggers being pierced into my heart.

"That's not fair Myungsoo, look at everything Eunjung did to me and even then I stayed with you. How could you just leave me so easily? Did I not mean anything to me after all?" I said my voice shaking in anger.

"Aaah... Yeah, then maybe this is for the better. We were never going to stay together forever anyway... Maybe it's better this way" Myungsoo said his voice stern and his eyes glaring at me. This was not the Myungsoo that stole my heart.

"You said you loved me..." I started tearing up again.

Myungsoo snorted and looked at me in the eyes "And yet you couldn't say it back to me... It's over Mina." He turned around and walked away.

"YOU BASTARD!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and watched him walk away from me.

He had left me, literally left me. Left me there to cry alone.

(PLAY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzwO2HMnSdo)

 

 

I sat in park alone, numb from the pain and numb from everything. What was I suppose to do now? Where was I suppose to go? My phone rang and I picked up, I couldn't form any words.

"Mina..." Yuna's small voice echoed.

"What's up?" I said trying to sound cheerful.

"What happened?" Yuna said concerned. " Myungsoo walked in and went straight to his room. Sunggyu kept asking what happened so I told him you two were dating."

"Were?" I said my voice breaking

"Oh my god Mina no that's not what I mean I'm so sor-"

I cut her off "it's fine Yuna, we broke up, I was stupid to think we would last.. I don't even know what to do now honestly, how can I go back there now?"

"Just come we will figure it out together okay?" Yuna said.

I hung up and walked towards the house, something told me this was not going to be okay.

 

 

I reached the house and knowed softly, immediately the door opened up revealing a worried Yuna. I knew something bad had happened.

"What took you so long Mina?" she said worried.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I whispered.

"It's Myungsoo, he is in your room right now arguing with the others.." Yuna said shaking her head.

I rushed to my room, Yuna following behind and heard Woohyun shouting.

I walked in and the room fell silent, before I could say anything Myungsoo spoke up.

"Ah you're here, pack our things quickly you need to go?"

My heart dropped to my stomach and I suddenly felt sick.

"Mina what's happening? Why is Myungsoo angry at you?" Sungjong said visibly upset.

I smiled at him to reasure him "it's okay, Myungsoo and I need to speak, can you leave us for a second?"

Sunggyu agreed and started to tell everyone to leave but Myungsoo did not agree.

"Whatever you have to say to me, you can say to everyone" Myungsoo said still mad.

I gulped, my throat dry and my muscles tensed up.

Sungjong looked at me "You... Myungsoo... Is there something you're not telling us?"

Myungsoo stared at me his eyes piercing through me.

"Woohyun..." I said trailling off. "Myungsoo... is my boyf-"

"Was." Myungsoo spoke up "was your boyfriend."

Sungjong gasped "You... two are dating?"

"Sungjong please..." I said my voice breaking.

"Why does Myungsoo get everything?" Sungjong looked at me his eyes tearing up and rushed out of the house.

I wanted to follow behind him but Sunggyu grabbed my arm again and pulled me towards him.

"Mina, leave him." he said quietly.

Hoya walked past me and out of the door, "where are you going?" I said tearing, Hoya looked back at me, didn't even say a word and just walked out.

"Mina I think it's best if you leave now" Sunggyu said, he couldn't even look at me in the eyes.

"What..." I barely whispered.

"I think it's time before anyone else gets hurt. Plus you weren't suppose to stay this long, I'm sorry we all got used to you being here and became selfish. You should leave now" Sunggyu let go of my arm and walked out, Dongwoo and Sungyeol following behind him. Yuna followed them shouting behind him that he was being unreasonable.

Myungsoo brushed past me and left me there..... He didn't even look at me.

Woohyun was sitting on my bed staring at me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" he said.

"This is not your fault, I messed up... Ugh I should've left when I had the chance. Myungsoo is hurt because of me."

"Myungsoo? Is that all you care about? How about Sungjong, Hoya.... and...." Woohyun stopped.

"That's not fair Woohyun, how can you be saying this to me?" I said choking up.

"I think you should leave now, it's for the better" he said getting up to leave.

"Not you too Woohyun... Please, I can't lose you too, you're my best friend..." I grabbed his hand before he could walk out.

"I can't be just friends with you" Woohyun said sternly.

"What do you mean? What is it tell me? I can fix it..."

"I love you, you idiot... But you don't love me" Woohyun whispered, he let go of my arm and walked out.

For the second time in my life I was abandoned by the people I love.