Eunjung

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 17: Eunjung ~

 

 

I stood there for what seemed like hours and hours. How could Myungsoo just leave me like if he was trying to convince me of something? I didn't know what to think or believe, for a moment there my heart was telling me Myungsoo was telling me the truth, but how could I be so sure? After all, it is Kim Myungsoo.

I decided to stop standing there and make way back home, I couldn't really process everything that was happening right now, so I thought that I would face Myungsoo another time and another day, right now I was still confused.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

 

"What are you doing here?" I said my voice stern and full of anger.

"I saw you walking past and I thought I would say hi." She said quietly.

"What do you want?" my teeth clenched slowly, the sight of her cause me pain.

"I just wanted to see how you were..." she trailed on.

"I'm fine." I said and turning my back away from her.

"I'm sorry Myungsoo. I WISH I could turn back the hands of time."

"Well, isn't that too bad?" I said angrily, starting to walking away.

"I miss you." She said.

Eunjung... I miss you too.

That's what the old me would've said, but not anymore. I've changed, I don't need her anymore.

"It's too late." I said and walked away, hoping to never see her again.

"Myungsoo..." and that's all I heard.

I kept walking and wondering where the hell I was going, I was mad... Angry and I didn't know what over took me. A part of me wanted to hug her and tell her I miss her, but the biggest part of me was pulling towards another side. A side that I had longed for a long time and never realised...

 

Her.

 

 

MINA'S POV:

 

I walked inside the house still a bit dazed at everything, I walked in and saw Woohyun about to walk up the stairs. He heard me walk in and turned around, somehow nothing was awkward anymore. He smiled and made his way towards me.

"Hey Mina." He said quietly.

"Woohyun, hey." I smiled and walked near him.

"Where did you go?" 

"I went out, I felt a bit sick."

"Oh, okay..." 

Somehow everything felt awkward now, he hadn't spoken to each other since that night.

"I'm sorry." I said feeling guilty.

"For what?" He said.

"For everything. I just feel like our date wasn't the most successful." I said chuckling.

"Well that wasn't your fault. Plus I still had a lot of fun." Woohyun said.

"Yeah for what it was worth. It was worth it." I smiled at him.

Why was it that my heart didn't beat faster each time I spoke to him the way it did for Myungsoo?

"WOOHYUN I AM WAITING!" Dongwoo shouted from upstairs.

"Well, I'll speak to you later. I have to go help our Dongwoo with something..."

"I'M COMING!" Woohyun shouted back.

I laughed at how silly these two were.

He ran up the stairs shouting nonsense to Dongwoo.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw Hoya and Sungjong sitting here debating about something.

"Hey." I said sitting across the table from them.

They both looked startled and put their phone away.

"Hey." they both said urgently.

"Why do you both look suspicious?" I said trying to look what they were hiding.

"Are you watching...?" I said with a disgusted face.

"NOOOOOO! NO!" They both screamed at me.

"Ok.. Ok I was joking." I said chuckling.

"Where's Myungsoo?" I asked wondering where he was, somehow I couldn't get him off my head.

"Still not here" Hoya said.

I nodded and somehow my mood went down. What was he doing? Was he still with that girl?

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and saw a climpse of Woohyun stepping outside the door, I shrugged it off.

"Guys, do any of you know a girl about my height, short hair and big eyes, with a really high voice." I asked wondering.

Sungjong and Hoya looked at each other.

"Why?" Hoya asked.

"Just wondering..." I asked.

"The only girl we know that looks like that is Eungjung, Myungsoo's ex, other then that... No one really."

My eyes widen... Eungjung? Why was Eungjung there? And Myungsoo is with her right now?

I got up and made my way to the door, I stopped in my tracks when I heard two voice interacting with one another.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

 

I found myself in front of my house for what seemed like the longest time. I took out my keys, but before I did the door opened up and behind it was Woohyun. I looked at him and looked away, I coughed awkwardly and tried to enter the house, but Woohyun closed the door.

"Where did you go when you got off the car earlier?" Woohyun asked suspiciously.

"I wanted to take a walk." I said awkwardly.

"Myungsoo. Do you like Mina?"

That question caught me off guard and my eyes open wide.

"Of course not..." I said, I didn't know why I said that.

To be honest I don't know why I had confessed to her, I still wasn't sure about my own feelings.

"Let me get this straight Myungsoo. Mina isn't something you can play with and throw away when your bored, she's a person that's been through a lot and doesn't need you making it worse."

I narrowed my eyes feeling defensive.

"And what do you know about her past...? Is someone worried that Mina doesn't share the same feelings as a certain someone?" I said angrily.

"No I was just wondering" Woohyun stared at me suspiciously and his eyes turned dark and looked behind me.

I turned my attention to what he was staring at my eyes open wide.

"What are you doing here?" I said sternly.

I walked towards Eunjung and grabbed her by the hand and tried to drag her away.

"No! I'm not giving up. You have to hear me out Myungsoo."

I chuckled.

"Leave."

I felt Woohyun standing behind me for support.

"Why are you being like this? Can't you see that I am sorry." 

"Sorry is not going to cut it this time Eunjung. You left me remember?"

"I know and I didn't mean to. I should've stayed." 

I laughed and turned around to face Woohyun. Woohyun looked angry and upset, but just not with her, but with me.

"She followed me here, I saw her at the park and she came up to me. Don't get any ideas Woohyun." I said angrily, somehow he didn't believe me.

"What's going on?" I heard a familar voice say.

I looked behind and saw Sungjong, Hoya and... Mina standing there.

 

MINA'S POV:

 

"What's going on?" I said confused.

I saw Myungsoo and Woohyun facing each other and a girl standing next to them.

"Eunjung..." Sungjong said startled.

I looked at Woohyun wondering whether this was the girl he told me about, and he nodded.

"Nothing is going on here, don't' worry. She was just leaving." Myungsoo said.

I looked at Myungsoo and he looked back at me, I could tell that he was hurting and this was hard for him. I wanted to hug him, his eyes were going red.

"Can't you just listen to me? I came all the way here for you. I'm not going to try anything weird, I just wanted to apologise and start a new... maybe."

"Shut up! Just shut up." Myungsoo said, the boys and I could tell he was about to crack.

I hesistated before heading towards him, Hoya stopped me "don't get involved, it could get ugly."

I just wanted him to know that he wasn't alone and I really had no idea why.

"Who are you?" Eunjung said in a rude manner.

I looked at Myungsoo he seemed like a helpless puppy and an idea came into my head:

"His girlfriend." I said loud and clear.

And honestly I don't really know why I did that, at the time it sounded like a good idea... Stupid.