Different You

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 14: Different You ~

 

 

"Let go of me!" I said harshly making Myungsoo let go of me.

"Shut up." He said covering my mouth with his right hand.

We had been running for 2hours trying to get away from the fans, we were currently at a deserted area in Seoul, near the river and we were currently hiding in a dark alley, trying to not make any noise.

Myungsoo was breathing heavily, trying to catch hid breath, his body was close to mine and I could feel his heartbeat against my hear. I didn't notice how tall he was until now, I had caught my breath but suddenly my heart was beating so fast. I tell Myungsoo was feeling restless and tired, he leaned his forehead on the wall I was leaning against bringing our bodies closer together. My heart started beating faster and Myungsoo's hand slowly fell from my mouth.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, his voice low and husky and yet filled with concern and worry.

I nodded, scared of how my voice will come out.

Myungsoo chuckled and lowered down his face to whisper something my ear.

"Then why is your heart beating so fast?" he whispered seductively.

I pushed him off and his back hit the wall opposite the one I was leaning against. I fixed my clothes and hair, and coughed awkwardly. I stepped out and made my way towards a familiar bridge. I came across this bridge before in my life I just know it, I touched the edge of the bridge and everything came flooding back to me...

The accident...

The man who saved me...

Those eyes.

I jumped back a bit remembering everything that happened, I gasped and turned away.

"Are you okay?" I felt someone their hands on me.

I turned away from Myungsoo and started walking towards the river. "I'm okay." I said simply.

Myungsoo coughed awkwardly and scratched his head.

"I used to come here a lot when I was a trainee. When things get hard and when things were tough and when..." Myungsoo chuckled at the last part, I looked at him and he seemed sad and hurt.

"Me too." I said simply.

Myungsoo looked at me shocked and I carried on walking on the pavement next to the river.

"When I moved from Busan to Seoul, everything changed, when I heard the news that my mother had passed away I came here. I ran and ran and ran and somehow I ended up here. It just made me feel better, walking along this pavement, watching the cars and train go by, the sound of traffic and no communication, it made me feel at peace and ease. No matter how much I screamed and shouted no one would hear me and disturb me. I was alone here, and for someone reason I liked it." I said stopping and sitting on the near by bench.

Myungsoo was taken back by my sudden confession, I never usually talk about past to anyone, not even Yuna. The timing just seemed right and I felt comfortable for once.

"I... Came here when we had our first win and I came here when I found out tragic news. Whether good or bad news, I would always end up it. I know how you feel, but it must've been hard losing your mum." Myungsoo said.

I chuckled and smiled. "Yeah it was, but the hardest part was having no one to rely on. No one to tell me everything will be okay, Seoul felt dirty to me for a while, like this city must really hate me. Everything seemed perfect in Busan, as soon as I came to Seoul everything went down hill. So that's why I fled.." I said.

"To where?" Myungsoo said taking a seat next to me on the bench.

"Tokyo." I said simply.

"Do you speak Japanese?" Myungsoo asked.

"Hai" I said in Japanese.

Myungsoo smiled and looked down. I half-smiled at this side of him.

"I like this you." I blurted out.

Myungsoo looked at me with his wide eyes and was confused.

I laughed and waved him off, I turned around face-palming myself.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

 

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Mina, she seemed so sweet and innocent right now, talking about her mother and this place like this made me feel like she trusted me. I don't know I hadn't noticed this side of her before, she seemed cute and bubbly, the way she smiled could melt a million guys hearts and for some reason I wanted to know more, I wanted to get closer, I felt like every time she smiled I became on step closer to her. 

I really didn't know what came over me, but I really couldn't get my eyes off of her. She made a small mistake and I would laugh and make fun of her, I really didn't want this nice to end. We walked towards a ramyun shop to get some food.

I looked over to Mina and saw that she was cold, she was rubbing her arms trying to keep warm. I took off my jacket and was going to pass it to her, but she rushed over to the ramyun shop and ran inside.

I laughed at her impulsiveness and my silly thoughts, at first I wanted to act like gentlemen, but she kept giving me surprises which I couldn't seem to comprehend... Nor did I want it to stop.

I have no idea what was coming over me, but the urge to hold her was becoming stronger.

I walked in the store and saw Mina already sitting at the table ordering for us.

"I hope you don't mind but I ordered for us..." She said casually.

The drinks came and I sat down across Mina.

"I didn't get alcohol because I don't like it and I heard you're good at drinking but... I don't like the smell of alcohol." Mina said simply.

I chuckled and smiled. "I can't drink anyway, we're shooting our new music video tomorrow!" He said.

"Destiny.. Right?" she said quietly, avoiding eye contact.

I nodded and she chuckled.

"Why are you being so nice? And you know you're paying right?" Mina asked.

"I am usually nice..." I said confused.

Mina snorted and said "If you're nice, then I'm the Queen of England." She said sarcastically, then mumbled something under her breath.

I didn't know why I was being so friendly to her, I guess when no one is around and she doesn't do things I don't like, I'm nicer.

"If I'm paying, then isn't this a date? And weren't you just on a date with Woohyun?" I teased.

Mina choked on her drink and coughed loudly, she kicked my leg under table and yelped.

"I was kidding?" I said.

"The great L.. Kidding? I am shocked." She gasped and talked sarcastically.

"Please don't call me that?" I said defensive.

"What?"

"L."

"Isn't that your name?" She titling her head to one side.

She looked so darn cute and adorable...

Ugh Myungsoo get a hold of yourself.

I waved her off and she spoke up.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo... Hi!" She said laughing amused.

I shook my head and smiled at her.

Our food came and we ate in silence, not an awkward and uncomfortable silence, but a comfortable and cozy silence.

 

>>>>> 

 

MINA'S POV:

 

I spent my night with Myungsoo and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be; but a part of me knew that tomorrow is another day and he will be back to his rude and inconsiderate jerk. I didn't want to enjoy it too much, incase I would get hurt in the long run.

I had promised myself to never get hurt by Mr.Kim Myungsoo ever again. I had seen a different side of him one I wish I could hold on to. He was sweet, yet cocky, but oh so handsome and mysterious.

We arrived in front of the Infinite's house; somehow I didn't want this night to head, a part of me felt selfish... I seemed to enjoy this night way more then I should.

I was walking in front of Myungsoo very slowly, hoping this would make the night longer.

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and spinning forward so I could face him.

Myungsoo.

"Mina... before we go in I have something to say."

I nodded and smiled slightly, confused and scared on what would happen.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted in the past, but..."

I held my breath and my eyes widen.

"Mina..."

 

 

____________

 

Hey guys!

New Chap is up and... It's about to take a turn for the worse, things will only get weirder from now on.

Please enjoy and comment.

Thank you!!

Subscribe.