Giving You Some Space

My Heart Belongs To You.

~Chapter 20: Giving You Some Space ~

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

 

It's been a week since I had seen Mina, a week since I had spoken to her. The last time I had heard her voice was when she was speaking to Woohyun and he told her how he really felt. Somehow, ever since that night I had no sudden desire to see her. Her voice seemed so hurt when Woohyun said that he didn't like her, she probably felt stupid and lost. From her voice, I instantly had doubts on whether or not Mina was mine 100% or whether she had any feelings for me.

I hadn't done this in a long time, but everything I do always ends up hurting her. Am I the right guy for her after all? I really like her and I want her to be happy, but if her first choice is not me? Would I be able to go through all that pain again. Sometimes I wonder what is it about Mina that makes me so attracted to her and if I could find it, maybe I could get rid of it and not like her anymore. But then I realise; I have no reason why I like her, I just do. That may not be a  good enough reason, but for now that's all I got. I wish Mina would see my true heart, that's why I am going to give her some space to gather her thoughts and when she is ready I will be there, because I like her.

I hit my head repeatedly, "Since when were you this sensitive L."

 

MINA'S POV:

 

 I hadn't been out of my bed for nearly a week now, I had caught a really bad cold, however I used that as an excuse to get away from everyone. Ever since Woohyun's  sudden confession, but heart felt heavier. Lately, Myungsoo had been ignoring me and for some reason that hurt me. 

Why was he being like this?

Did he suddenly change his mind?

Did he not like me anymore?

Did I make him wait to long?

I missed his annoying presence and our constant arguing, I didn't like being ignored... Especially since it was him. Day by day I seemed like my heart was leaning towards him, but how could I trust him... Since he was always around Eunjung. 

I made my way downstairs to get lunch and saw Myungsoo on his way out. He looked at me and looked away, suddenly my heart felt heavy again. I had to say something.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I said almost like a whisper.

Myungsoo didn't turn around and simply clenched his fist.

"I'm not." He said his voice breaking.

"Then why won't you look at me or talk to me?" Myungsoo turned around and flashed me a smile, then faced the opened front door.

"Where are you going?" I said curiously.

"I'm meeting Eunjung-"

I cut him off before he could finish "Again? Why?" I said getting slowly upset.

Myungsoo turned around and faced me. 

"She wants to speak to me. Why? Are you jealous?" Myungsoo said with a smirk slowly forming on his lips.

I didn't respond and looked at him with seriousness.

Myungsoo smile faded and gulped.

"Are you?" He said seriously.

"No of course not." I broke away from his gaze.

Myungsoo came close to me, bring his face to my level. "Good, there's no reason why you should be."

I gulped and suddenly my hand felt sweaty.

"Myungsoo... I'm here!" A voice said behind us.

We looked back and saw Eunjung standing there, I softly pushed Myungsoo away.

"Oh. Eunjung, let's go." Myungsoo said.

I looked at Myungsoo and he looked back at me and winked.

I scrunched up my face and looked at Eungjung, she was glaring at me.

And like that they left me standing in front of the door.

 

 

>>>>>

 

 

"Come with meeeeee!! Please~" Sungjong begged.

"Jongie I am tired.. LET GO OF MY LEG!" I said half asleep.

"OK OK. Just let go of my leg and let's go to the car." I said finally giving in to Sungjong.

He smiled and then huffed. "I bet if it were Woohyun would of jumped right up and left with him."

I stayed quiet and didn't say a word, for a while.

"Let's go." I said simply.

 

 

Sungjong had been sent to get some groceries for INFINITE and wouldn't go unless I went with him.

We walked around the supermarket carefully picking out what we need and what we wanted. When we were finally done we made our way to the check out section.

"Oh I forgot Sunggyu hyung asked for something! Stay here!" Sungjong said rushing off.

I waited for Sungjong outside the supermarket, suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a text from an Unknown number:

So you want it that way? Fine, I warned you Mina. 

No more nice guy.

I locked my phone and put it in pocket; I had been getting text like these all week, every day for the past week and to be quite honest I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. But I was not fazed, whoever this was they were playing a sick joke on me and I wasn't going to let it get the best of me.

"LET'S GO!" Someone shouted behind me.

I turned around and didn't see Sungjong but a bunch of boys wearing black staring at me.

I started to walk back to into the store, but someone grabbed my hand.

"Where do you think you're going darling?" A guy with a fringe and big eyes said.

"Who are you?" I said trying get away from him.

He just smiled, a sick and scary looking smile.

Suddenly a bunch of guys came towards me and grabbed my hands, arms and legs.

I screamed out for Sungjong, but it was too late someone had their hand over my face. I tried to scream and struggle, but I was outnumbered. I was thrown into a car and we drove off. I tried to struggle away and scream for help.

"Scream as loud as you want, no one will hear you baby." A creepy older guy said.

I started to kick and punch them, and tried to reach for the door... But it was too late. 

"No no no." The guy said holding my hands.

"Let's have fun." he said and all of them started laughing.

My heart was thumping loud... What's going on right now?

I couldn't even bring myself to cry.

My mind wondered to one person and one person only...

Myungsoo, I need you.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

 

"What? What do you mean?" Sunggyu said standing up in surprised.

We were all in the living room with the manager waiting for Sungjong and Mina to come.

"Ok!! JUST slow down Sungjong!! What do you mean?" Sunggyu shouted, he seemed distressed and the rest of us looked at him, asking what was wrong, but all he did was tell us to be quiet.

"Are you sure? Did you look around?" Sunggyu asked. "How about your phone? Did she try to call you? You found her bag on the floor, where she was waiting for you... And then..."

I heard Sungjong shouting over the phone, sounded distressed and shouting.

"Ok! Just calm down and stay there! We will call the police and we are on our way, just stay there!! Sungjong stay there, we will be here in a few minutes." Sunggyu hung up the phone.

"What happened?" Sungyeol asked worried.

"Guys, we have a problem. Mina has gone missing." Sunggyu said.