It's A Date

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 10: It's A Date ~

 

 

Once again I found myself locked in my room, sleepless and hungry. There has been this sense of awkwardness with me and the boys, just awkwardness that can't seem to go away. I have been avoiding Woohyun and Myungsoo for the past 3 days, ever since...

 

- FLASHBACK -

 

"Mina... Would you go out with me?" I heard Woohyun said quietly, but loud enough for anyone walking past to hear.

My heart dropped, did I just hear that?

I turned around and said. "What?"

Woohyun was not joking nor smiling, he was serious and looked hopeful.

Behind him was shadow, a dark and mysterious....

Myungsoo.

 

- END -

 

I couldn't believe what I had heard, so I just excused myself and rushed into the room... Awkward. I didn't mean to do that, it's just... I wasn't expecting such a bold confession from him.

Why did he want to go out with me?

Or am I reading into this too much?

Maybe he just asked me out as a friend?

Argh! It's Woohyun after all, he couldn't possibly want to DATE me.

 

I stepped out of my bed, looked at the time 17:56 pm and went straight to the balcony to get some fresh air. I sat down on my chair and laid my arms on the side of my balcony and looked out into the distance. The sky looked dark and grey, it was going to rain soon, it suited my mood perfectly. I got up to get ready to go out with Sungjong to go support INFINITE H at their special showcase in Seoul, the other boys had individual schedule and couldn't make it.

I got up and made my way to my room to get ready, Sungjong and I were going undercover and had to wear all my black clothing so we didn't stick out. I got dressed and made my way downstairs, where I found everyone gone apart from Sungjong and the manager that were waiting for me.

"Ready?" Sungjong said chirpy.

I nodded and we made our way to the car, the sun was slowly setting and somehow I felt excited to go see the boys live, especially since INFINITE H's Special Girl was one of my favourite songs this year. And a small part of me was excited to go see someone, whether it was Dongwoo or... Hoya... I simply didn't know.

 

>>>>>

 

We were making our way to the sitting area, as we arrived late there was no time for us to wish the boys good luck. I sat down and Sungjong sat next to me, we waited for the show to start and I looked around at the Infinite fans, they seemed crazier then usual all geared up in their Infinite light sticks and t-shirts etc. I looked at the person to my right, who was wearing a black hat, with a black scarf and a black coat. He was smiling to himself I could tell, as I heard him chuckled slightly and his eyes squinted... He looked oddly familiar.

"Like my face?" I heard the man say.

I shrugged it off and looked at Sungjong who was already cheering for his hyungs. I looked back at the guy and saw him, staring at me.

Myungsoo.

I gulped and turned around.

"What are you doing here?" I said to him.

"Why? Can't I come support my own members?" He said amused.

"No... I just thought you were filming today."

"Why did you miss me?" Myungsoo teased.

I was taken back by his lighthearted ways towards me right now. I cracked a smile, it somehow felt... Good.

"I finished my schedule early, so I decided to come here." Myungsoo said smiling at me.

His smile... My heart started beating a little bit faster.

"You look prettier when you smile." Myungsoo whispered.

I looked at him confused, I somehow couldn't figure out what he just said. I frowned and shrugged it off.

 

INFINITE H finally came out and the crowd went wild, they were dancing, singing, rapping and I was fan-girling like crazy. Dongwoo was so cool on stage, a completely different look to his baby like self. Hoya... Lee Howon, was just... y. He blew me away, I felt like I could fall in love with him just by looking at him on stage. He was perfect, seriously perfect.

Myungsoo occasionally told me to calm down and Sungjong joined me with the cheering and screaming.

Myungsoo and I exchanged conversation which seemed totally harmless at first, but somehow it seemed to have deeper meaning. I would catch him staring at me and he would get flustered and I would do the same, he would tease. This Myungsoo I could get used to, we had a...

Connection.

 

After two hours the concert ended and we made our way backstage, without anyone noticing us. As soon as we entered their changing room, I ran up to Hoya and hugged him. He was sweaty and his chest was pounding, but I didn't care I had this sudden urge to hug him.

"You were amazing!" I said. "Really amazing."

Hoya didn't say anything, instead he just hugged me back.

I pulled back and said "You are officially my favourite member from Infinite. Officially."

"Can I have your autograph?" I joked.

"Anything for my number 1 fan." He said ruffling my hair.

I turned around and went to hgu Dongwoo as well.

"You were so cool Dongwoo-ah, who would of thought?" I said a little bit sad.

It finally clicked that Infinite were idols and great ones.

"Let's go guys, we'll wait for Hoya and Dongwoo outside. It's too hot in here." The manager said.

I walked out with the rest and saw Myungsoo glaring at me.

What did I do now?

 

>>>>>

 

 

 

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIUhhy280-o

 

I was sitting on the balcony, still dazed about what had happened at the concert. Myungsoo... was oddly nice and sweet, he laughed and joked, and my heart beat faster then usual. Tonight was a good night and it didn't rain, my predictions were wrong.

I mean... How could it rain on such a wonderful day?

I heard someone cough next to me, snapping me from my thoughts. I looked to my left and saw Myungsoo with his hands in his jean pocket standing there looking away from me.

"Hey..." I said softly.

"Hi." He responded harshly.

I frowned, did he go back to his L-self.

"Aren't you tired?" I said trying to care. 

He turned my way and faced me, his face showed no emotion or desire to talk to me. He seemed upset and angry... Very angry.

"And why do you care?" Myungsoo said.

"I just..." I didn't know why I cared myself, for me to even explain it to someone else.

"I just... What?" He said his voice turning hard and cold.

"Nothing." I said simply.

Myungsoo chuckled or should I say L.

"You know nothing." L said.

"Huh?" I said getting defensive. Why was he being like this? Ever since that day at the beach he has been acting like a human being towards me, why all of sudden he is inconsiderate idiot.

"Why are you being like this?" I whispered to myself.

"Why? You ask yourself why." L said walking inside of his room.

I spoke without thinking.

"Woohyun asked me out the other day and I know you know, because I was there." I said quietly.

L stopped in his tracks.

"So? What does that have anything to do with me?" 

"I just thought that if you had something to say to me... Whatever it was you wanted to tell me at the concert or at the beach, you should tell me now."

"I have nothing to say to you. I never have and I never will. Do whatever you want with Woohyun, I don't even know what he sees in a girl like you... You're not even that pretty and you're stupid as hell. Just leave me alone Mina and don't act like you know me anymore."

And with that he went into his room and left me standing there.

My heart suddenly felt heavy, like I couldn't take everything that L had just said... I didn't understand him, one day he was nice, the next we was a total . My heart hurt, and I didn't know why? I was stupid enough to think that he was the least bit interested in me, no, he thought I was ugly and stupid, and like he said before he hated stupid girls. I couldn't believe the feeling I was enduring right now. Just like a knife has been jabbed into my heart and left me bleeding for days. I didn't know why... I didn't know how... But... My heart ached at the sight of his face, let alone his voice. But, now it didn't just ache, it stung and bled.

 

>>>>>

 

"You're back." I said looking at Woohyun coming out from the kitchen.

"Yeah, urm, today was a long day." Woohyun said avoiding my gaze.

I felt like a jerk, why did I blow him off like that?

"Anyway... Goodnight Mina." He said walking away.

Before he could reach the stairs, I grabbed him by the arm.

"About...  Going out-" I was cut off my Woohyun.

"I'm sorry I asked. I didn't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" He said quickly and simply.

"No... you didn't. I was thinking actually... If the offer is still up... I would love hang out sometime." I said quietly.

Woohyun turned around stunned about my sudden change of mind.

"What?" Woohyun said now holding onto my hand.

I smiled and looked at him awkwardly.

"It's a date." Woohyun whispered softly.

 

____________________

 

Sorry for the late update, I have been super busy and lazy... Haha ^^

But I'm back and I will be updating regularly from now on.

Thank you as always ^^

Comment && Subscribe.

ps; isn't 2NE1's comeback the best!!! I love those girls, my ultimate favourite female group!!