I Need You

My Heart Belongs To You.

~Chapter 21: I Need You~

 

 

I had been in a dark place for what seemed like days, but were probably only hours. I was tied to a chair with my hands tied and my mouth shut with tape. I didn't know what was going, or why I was here... But something was telling that I shouldn't of ignored those texts. I didn't know what to think; did the boys even notice I was gone?

"She's in here" I heard that familiar voice that was talking to me earlier.

I looked at them and noticed a few people walking towards me, I couldn't seem much, but suddenly the headlights from the car was and I was blinded by it. I quickly shut my eyes tight and shook my head trying to stay awake. 

"What are we going to do with her?" I heard a girl with a high-pitched voice say.

"Don't know, we should wait for..." He trailed off when he met my eyes. I frowned and looked away in disgusted.

I was pulled up on my feet my a guy who stood by me, his eyes met mine for a second and all I saw was sadness. I looked in front of me and saw someone approaching me.

I gasped when I realised who it was... 

"Hey Mina." Eungjung said smirking at me.

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

 

"So what do we do now?" Woohyun said frustrated.

It's been an hour since we had been searching, an hour since Mina had gone missing. I suddenly felt numb, I did not feel angry or sad, I just felt numb like a sudden wave of electricity passed through my veins. Mina was missing and I was scared.

Mina please tell me where you are.

We drove around and around, until we decided to split up into two.

"Myungsoo, Sungjong, Woohyun and Hoya you guys go search the area and even further. The rest of us will try and contact the people Mina knows, call us if you find out anything." Sunggyu said.

We agreed and went separate ways. We started to drive around the area and tried to reach Mina on her cell phone, but nothing.

"Do you think she ran away?" Hoya asked scared.

"No no no. Mina said she was going to leave soon, but she said she would warn me first." Sungjong blurted out.

We all looked at him in shock.

"What? I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone." Sungjong said looking at us flustered.

"So she didn't run away on purpose obviously, her bag was left on the floor." Woohyun pointed out.

"Something else..." Sungjong said. "While, Mina and I were she kept receiving these texts and she refused to open them in front of me. At first I just thought it was Myungsoo, because she seemed flustered. But then her expression and mood just changed and she removed the battery from her phone. Again I thought it was Myungsoo, but then..." Sungjong stopped.

"What? Sungjong what?" I asked scared.

"She turned her phone on and she received another text, suddenly she seemed scared and upset. But she told me that it was nothing, I tried to take her phone from her, but she got angry." Sungjong said ashamed.

"What..." I said slowly.

Mina, what the hell is going on?

"So she was receiving unpleasant texts? Did she seem scared?" Woohyun asked.

Sungjong nodded. "I should've known something was wrong, Mina never acts like this... Wait.."

"What?" us three said in unison. 

"Mina mentioned something before.."

 

- FLASHBACK -

"Sungjong can I ask you a question?" Mina said while her and Sungjong were getting icecream.

"Yeah sure." 

"What do you do if you're getting unwanted attention? Like..." Mina trailed on.

"Then you get rid of that attention." Sungjong said simply.

"How about if you don't know where that attention is coming from? How about if someone was paying attention to your every move and was... maybe... threatening you?" Mina said a bit nervous.

Sungjong stopped in his tracks and looked at Mina. "Why?"

"Oh.. no reason. I was just asking, a show I was watching was about this..." Mina said looking away Sungjong.

"No matter what you report it or you tell someone, don't leave it, it could be serious. We're human after all, we all need people to look after us. So no matter what... No matter what it is, you never ever hide from others. Because it maybe end up hurting you and the people you love." Sungjong said grabbing Mina's hand.

 

- FLASHBACK END -

 

"That's what happened..." Sungjong said. He started punching and kicking the air. "I should've known that something was wrong with her from that moment.... How could I be so stupid? Now she is gone and we don't know where she is!!!" Sungjong started hitting himself.

I didn't know what to do or what to say, who knows where Mina is... Where are you Mina?

My phone started ringing and I looked at my phone and got an unknown text from someone:

The abandoned garage near Itaewon, come quickly Mina needs you.

"Guys I know where Mina is..." I showed the guys the text.

 

MINA'S POV:

 

"What- what are you doing here Eunjung?" my voice went weak.

"Oh poor Mina. Isn't it obvious, I'm the reason why you're here!" Eungjung raised her voice.

"Why?" 

"Why?" 

Slap.

"How can you even ask me that!" 

"What does your business with Myungsoo have anything to do with me? You have a problem with him... Take out on him!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"No it has everything to do with you! I met Myungsoo today and you want know what he said to me? He thanked me! HE SAID THANK YOU!" Eungjung screamed.

She threw a sharp object in my stomach and I fell backwards, with a loud thump, my back ached and I could feel blood dripping down.

"He said thank you for breaking up with him and dumping him like I did, because if I had never done that he probably would of never met you." Eunjung said and she kicked me in my open wound, I groaned in pain.

"Do you even know who I am? I'm some nobody, do you have any idea who my family is?"

"If your family is so great then I'm sure the media would love to hear this.." I laughed.

"Idiot, you let the media know this, everyone will know INFINITE members were hiding a girl in their house. Wow what an uproar that would cause."

"Because of you... because of you I lost my Myungsoo." she said picking me up again so I could face her.

"Because of me? Wasn't it you who let him go? Wasn't it you who left him, after he loved you, you became selfish and full of greed. You left him, remember that Eungjung..." I said barely whispering.

"Shut up Mina!" Eungjung said shaking me.

"Can't handle the truth? Myungsoo doesn't love you anymore and do you think he would love you after you hurt me?" I said smiling. "Remember I'm the one he loves now, and unlike you I'm here to stay."

"Isn't it you that keeps pushing him away? Isn't it you that keeps denying your feels for him?" Eunjung said.

"I did, but thanks to you now I know for sure. I like-" I was cut off as Eunjung pushed me hard onto the ground.

My head hit the hard concrete floor and I felt an agonizing pain go through my head, I put my hand on my head and felt my healed wound from months ago slowly open up again. I looked at my hand, now covered with blood and sudden pain and dizziness over came me.

"Mina! Mina!" I heard him said.

Before I could realise who it was; I saw those eyes and I knew who it was.... Myungsoo.

I out.

 

>>>>>

 

I woke up and the light was blinding my eyes, I felt sick and thirsty. I looked around and realised I was in the hospital, I tried to move, but my head and stomach winced in my pain. I put a hand over my stomach and realised I had a big bandage around it, same for my head. That's when it all came back to me...

Myungsoo!

Where was he?

I looked around and I was by myself, I grabbed the water and pills next to me and drank it. Suddenly, the nurse and boys, without Myungsoo came running in.

They all hovered around me and asked if I was okay and scolding me for not telling them the truth, I reassure them that I was ok and that I was sorry for not telling them, I was simply trying to protect them.

I looked around and saw no sign of Myungsoo.

"He is coming soon, he was at the police station to see Eunjung."

So even after everything he still goes to her first.

The boys had left me, as the nurse advised for me to get some rest, but for some reason I couldn't sleep... I had to seem him, I needed to see him now.

[Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BbALKobkhQ]

"Hey Mina." Myungsoo said walking in to the room. 

"Myungsoo!" I said wanted to get up.

"No stay down, you need some rest." Myungsoo said. "I'll come back later, I'll get the rest."

"No! Don't leave... Please don't leave." I said slowly feeling hurt.

"If I don't get this out now I'm scared I will never tell you..." I whispered.

"Wait... I'm sorry Mina. I don't know why Eungjung did what she did to you. I seriously can't believe it. At first I knew she was jealous, but I never knew she could go this far. I never wanted to hurt you, nor did I ever think she would. This is all my fault." Myungsoo said turning away to face the door, his back towards me.

"Screw Eunjung... I don't care about what happened, just let me speak." I said getting up.

"At first I would have been angry and I would have told you to leave me alone and this was all your fault. But right now I don't care, forget Eunjung, forget other people, right now it's just you and me. And after everything that has happened to me this seems like minor bump and I won't let it get the best of me."

Myungsoo spoke up. "This is all my fault, the first time you got hurt this was my fault and now... I couldn't even protect you."

"I don't need protection Myungsoo!" I shouted fustrated.

"What do you mean?" he said his back still to me.

"Dammit Myungsoo, it's you that I need right now. Not Woohyun, not Hoya, not Sungjong. But you."

"What?" Myungsoo said turning around.

"I don't know how or why... But for some reason my heart can't stop beating when I'm around you. For now, I don't know what this means or if I've felt this way for a long time. But all I need right now is you, I need you to tell me everything will be alright and that there are worse things in this world. I need the tough and caring Myungsoo was there for me that day at the river side and the Myungsoo was there for me even you didn't know it." 

"I don't know how this happened, but I like you Myungsoo... A lot. So would you please hug me and tell me you like me too just like you did a while back?" I said slowly breaking down. 

Myungsoo stood there for a while and avoided my gaze, for a minute I thought he would walk away, but suddenly he came rushing towards me and hugged me.

"I like you more." He whispered softly in my ear and we chuckled.

This felt just right.