Baby

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 13: Baby ~

 

 

We saw the boys across from us dressed in all black all staring at us scared and we were stunned and shocked.

Woohyun looked at me and I looked at him, Woohyun got up to talk to them, but before he could I grabbed his hand and made him sit down.

"Don't leave me." I said softly. "Just ignore them, please."

I didn't want Woohyun to get angry and for this date to end like this, I was pretty sure Myungsoo was behind this. I didn't know why or how, but I somewhat had a feeling that he was behind this.

Woohyun sat down and continued eating, we carried talking, very uncomfortably.

Woohyun put his chair closer to mine and moved his face closer to mine, I was caught of guard but I didn't move.

"Let's get out of here..." Woohyun whispered in my ear.

I turned around and our faces were inches from each other, I heard something drop again from a distance but didn't turn around, because I knew the boys were behind this.

I nodded and smiled, he smiled back and tucked my hair behind my ear, caressing my right cheek as he did. 

"Urm, excuse me." We snapped our head towards the waitress that was standing in front of us and straighten ourselves up.

"Sorry to interrupt, but some of our costumers have complained about your... Display of affection? And are demanding that you stop making them feel uncomfortable." She said.

I looked at Woohyun confused and worried, and moved my chair slightly away from him, he grabbed my hand before he could and said:

"We were leaving anyway. Can I get the check please?" Woohyun said, the waitress bowed and went to go get it.

"Woohyun-" Woohyun stopped before I could.

"I've always wanted to say something. Don't call me Woohyun, even though it sounds so cute in your santoori dialect, I want to hear you say oppa. Call me Woohyun my baby." He said shyly.

I looked at him confused; I had never called someone that, never. It was either their name or nothing.

"Woohyun... Baby." I said a little bit too loud.

Woohyun grinned and was very happy, his smile took me by surprise, he was seriously good looking.

He took care of the check and grabbed our thing and made our way out.

We walked past the boys, pretending they were not there, but for a second; Myungsoo's eyes and mine met, his seemed so cold and angry, he seemed annoyed. Ha, shame on him... but... why?

 

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

 

We had been sitting near Woohyun and Mina for the past half hour and now they just left without even acknowledging us. Sungjong was in hysterics and Hoya didn't say a wrong, the other three were enjoying the show and angry that we came to crash their date. I was feeling upset and angry...

He touched her cheek, her soft looking cheek...

And her soft, long brown hair....

Ugh, what the hell am I thinking?

I just can't seem to get Mina out of my head. Choi Mina... Leave my thoughts.

The events of today kept replaying my head, how close I had been to her back at the house, the way she felt flustered and blushed when ever she made a mistake and the way she bit he lips.... Mina. I didn't know what had gotten into me, but the thought of Mina and Woohyun been together annoyed me.

"She called him baby." Sunggyu cringed

"It's weird..." Dongwoo laughed hysterically.

"Because it's Mina. Have you ever seen be cute or act in a non-awkward way?" Sungyeol said.

"I want her to call me baby." Sungjong said.

We all stared at him and threw tissues at him.

"You're already a baby." Sunggyu said laughing.

"I knowwwwww." Sungjong whined.

I grunted at the thought of Mina calling Woohyun my baby. What's wrong with her? Does she even like me? 

I looked at Hoya who seemed deep in thought, he seemed to sad and angry. He ruffled his hair and walked out the restaurant, I followed behind to see how he was doing.

We walked outside and went in the opposite direction of the parking space and decided to walk around for a bit.

"What's wrong?" I asked Hoya.

"How about you?" He asked me.

"Nothing, the same as before." I said casually.

"Don't bull me Myungsoo." Hoya said seriously. "We all saw how you were getting worked up about Woohyun and Mina. Wae?"

"No reason, I don't want him to be with a girl like that, he deserves better." I said simply.

Hoya sniggered.

"What?" I said.

"You, care about anyone else but yourself?" Hoya said chuckling.

I shrugged and laughed, I pushed him softly. 

"Come on, let's go drink." I said putting my arm around his head torturing him.

 

 

MINA'S POV:

 

Woohyun and I were walking around and eating street food, no one was around to see us, so we walked around freely. He told me funny story about him and INFINITE, I laughed and told him stories about my life, he would call me clumsy and imitate me, I hit playfully and he would pinch my cheeks. I always wanted to go on a date like this, just being able to be myself and laughing so hard, and eating whatever. This is better then any rich expensive date, this is a date to remember.

We stopped and went into the arcade to play a few games, he tried to buy things for me, but I refused, he insisted and but I ran away.

We decided to go to the park nearby and sit down and drink some bubble tea.

We reached the park and sat down on the nearest bench, and we sat in silence, it wasn't awkward, it was comfortable.

"Mina." Woohyun said quietly.

"Hm, oppa." I said my eyes wondering around.

"What did you before you moved in with us?" Woohyun said.

"I studied in Tokyo for a year, and now I'm taking a break, wondering weather I should study in Korea, Tokyo or aboard" I said slowly.

"I see.. What do you want to be?" He asked.

"I wanted to be a dancer, but now I want to be writer or a journalist." I said thinking carefully.

"I see. Maybe I can help you, if you want... I have a lot of links." Woohyun said.

I smirked and looked at him carefully. "Links." I said chuckling

Woohyun blushed and I laughed even harder.

"Stop it." He said embarrased.

That only made me laugh harder, I got up and nearly fell over, I was laughing so hard.

Woohyun picked me up and swirled me around and demanded for me to stop.

"OPPA!" I said laughing harder.

Woohyun put me down and looked at me, I faced him and my laughter died down.

He looked at me seriously, his arms wrapped around my shoulders and he embraced me in hug, I rested my head on his muscular chest and could feel his heart beat out of synch with mine, he seemed nervous and tense, while I was numb. He pulled me away and looked at me carefully every detail of my face he seemed to take in. Woohyun said nothing, he just looked. His face slowly came closer to mine, and I was aware of the situation. I was about to have my first kiss, but for some reason I just didn't want it to happen now...

I turned my head to the left before he could kiss me and coughed awkwardly.

"I'm sorry." I said simply. "I've never done this before."

Woohyun chuckled and ruffled my hair, I turned around to my right and saw Myungsoo and Hoya standing there looking at us, both as equally as annoyed as each other.

I walked towards them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked directly to Hoya.

"Why can't we be here?" Myungsoo replied.

"We were walking around, I swear we we'rent spying on you or anything." Hoya said.

"Did you go drinking?" I said, they smelled of Soju.

Hoya chuckled and rubbed his head.

"Why?" Myungsoo said.

"I hate people who drink or smoke." I said smiling.

Hoya looked at me upset and sad.

"But not my friends, I'm talking on a dating level." I said smiling.

Hoya seemed even more sad and upset, I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Kidding." I said joking.

Hoya laughed and ruffled my hair.

Woohyun came beside me and by the look of his face he seemed annoyed.

I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him, he smiled back and Myungsoo coughed awkwardly.

Woohyun was about to speak up, but was interrupted by noise coming from behind us.

"INFINITEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" We turned around and saw a bunch of girls with cameras and posters.

They started running towards us and screaming.

I didn't know what to do, but before I knew I felt a hand grab me and pulled me in the opposite direction of the fangirls, we began to ran. I looked behind me and saw Hoya dragging Woohyun in the other way... Wait.

If Woohyun was not saving me... Who was?

I turned around to face who was holding me and saw, none other then...

Myungsoo.

 

 

_____________