Myungsoo's Past

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 8: Myungsoo's Past ~

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

 

I've been tossing and turning all night, ended up with no sleep. I just couldn't figure out why I felt like this, every night I would be the first to sleep and the hardest to wake up. I looked at my clock, 4:16 am, it's so early. We were suppose to be up at 5am, to get ready by 6am, to go shoot 2Days 1Night. My head was spinning and I felt sick, I didn't know what was bothering me so much. Everything just seemed wrong and everything felt wrong. I got up and made my way to the bathroom to have a cold shower, I had to get my head straight and ready for this weekend.

"Myungsoo..... YOU'RE UP!" I heard Sungjong say behind me.

I looked at him and went into the bathroom. I didn't even feel like talking to Sungjong, something was wrong.

I went into the shower and the water. 

"I hate him." I remember those words clearly and severely.

Those words coming from Mina, reminded me so much of... Eunjung.

I remember it like it was yesterday... That day.

 

- FLASHBACK -

 

"I don't think I can do this anymore." Eunjung whispered, her back facing me.

"What do you mean?" I said walking towards her, scared of what she might say.

"Being with you! I don't think I can do it anymore!" Eunjung spun around and started screaming at me.

"YOU! Everything, I can't stand the look of you anymore. You're not who I thought you were, really. I thought I loved you... I really did. But, ever since you debuted, you've changed. You're not Myungsoo anymore and I don't think I cannot do it anymore.

"Tell me.... what is it? What can I do to make you love me again? I'll change, I'll change everything. I'll even give up on INFINITE." I said to her pleading. "Just please... Please don't leave me."

"It's funny. You pleading and me pushing you away. I never thought this day would come, I mean the great Myungsoo.... Who would of thought?" She said chuckling while tears threatening to pour.

"But, the truth is. It's not because I don't love you anymore, in fact I don't think I ever did love you. Because, if I did, I definitely wouldn't be doing what I am right now." She carried on. "Myungsoo? You're not that boy I used to know a few years ago, no you're L now. The visual and the most popular member of INFINITE."

"And you know what...?" She turned around, putting her back to me. "I hate him."

 

- END -

 

And just like that... She left me, last time I saw her was in 2010 a few months after I had debuted. In 3 years, I hadn't seen her again and ever since that day I had sworn that I would never fall in love again.

 

>>>>>

 

I was on my way to the filming sight with the rest and my manager. I still felt sick and tired, I didn't want to go through this, but I had no other choice. For the past 3years, I had never missed a schedule, this would definitely not be my first time.

"Myungsoo!!" I heard voices shout. I looked to my left and saw my members all looking at me.

"What?" I said, looking away from them.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Myungsoo-ah! What's wrong?" I saw Sunjong looking concerned and upset.

I forced a smile and laugh. "Why? Do I look upset? I didn't get enough sleep last night, I'm just tired don't worry" I ruffled his hair and turned around, my smile dropped.

"Sungjong, did you leave the note for Mina?" Hoya said.

My heart rate sped up at the sound of that lady's name.

"Yeah, I slipped it under the door. I didn't want to wake her up." Sungjong said quietly.

When the subject of Mina came up, the air felt awkward and weird. Like what happened last night was a forbidden topic to talk about.

Mina... Why is it that I can't get her out of my head. There's nothing special about her, sure she was a pretty lady, but nothing was appealing. I felt my phone vibrate and saw a text from: Mina.

My eyes widden and I was confused... Why was she texting me?

 

- L, it's Mina. urm... I see you guys are gone? Where did you go? Don't get the wrong idea of why I'm texting you, I felt awkward about what happened last night. Tell them I'm sorry and I'll apologise properly when they come back. Anyway. Bye.

 

I couldn't believe my eyes, a smile crept onto my face. Wait? What?

I frowned and shut my phone off, no more Mina, she hated me anyway. So why text me? Don't get the wrong idea? Pffft, please. I put my phone away and ruffled my hair.

I coughed trying to get the boys' attention.

"Mina... Just texted me. She said she's sorry." I whispered.

All the boys stopped talking, I turned around and faced them.

"What?" I said nonchalantly.

"Mina texted you? Why?" Woohyun said confused and he seemed a bit upset.

"I don't know, she might like me better." I winked at him and looked away.

"No way." I heard Hoya whisper.

"Well, anyway she said she will speak to you guys when she comes back." I shrugged and put my headphone's in.

I don't understand why they get so worked up over some girl, she's just.... Mina.

My heart started beating faster as her name started ringing in my head. Get it together Myungsoo, I turned up the volume and lay my head back. Just another girl...

 

 

MINA'S POV:

 

I woke up the next morning, still feeling guilty. Somehow, that guilt must of drove me crazy, as I couldn't sleep well last night and now I felt nauseous.

I did my daily routine and went downstairs. There was no sign of INFINITE or their manager, I frowned and looked around. There were no where to be seen.

I decided to text Sungjong and ask him where they were... But, I couldn't they were probably still upset with me. I sighed and put my phone away.

I made breakfast and started eating, I looked at my phone debating whether or not I should text them. Suddenly it hit me, I had Myungsoo's number so I might as well text me. I sighed and sent him a text: 

- L, it's Mina. urm... I see you guys are gone? Where did you go? Don't get the wrong idea of why I'm texting you, I felt awkward about what happened last night. Tell them I'm sorry and I'll apologise properly when they come back. Anyway. Bye.

I groaned trying not to sound too nice or desperate, I put my phone down and waited for a reply. Nothing.
 
 
A few hours went by and still no reply...
 
No reply. 
 
Damn you Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo!
 
 
>>>>
 
 
The next day, stil no reply. There were probably out shooting for a TV show, they should be back... I sighed. Was I missing them? No no no, I couldn't be. I was just bored.
 
My phone stared vibrating and my heart skipped a beat, I sighed in relief.
 
I saw a text from Yuna, I opened it and it read:
 
- Hey Mina baby, why don't we meet up today. I'm in Seoul for the day, come see me!!! I'm at the beach, it's nice and warm today! I'll see at our usual spot at 4pm!! Love ya.
 
I looked at the time 14:05pm, it takes an hour and half to get there. I got up and decided to get ready, Yuna here I come!
 
 
>>>>
 
 
I was in the taxi on my way to the beach, I decided to dress up today; I was wearing a short blue skirt and white blouse, with pink heels and my white shoulder bag. I had left my hair normal and open, today was really a warm fall day.
 
I had reached my destination and paid the taxi driver, and saw the beach it was so pretty. It was empty and deserted, I frowned. It was such a pretty day, why wouldn't anyone be here? Especially on a Saturday afternoon.
 
I shrugged and my way to the place Yuna said. Next to the beach, there was not much, a old traditional house where people usually stay in or film in for a TV show. There was a small shop where people can go and eat food, but that was about it. It has a small beach, not many people came here, that's why Yuna and I spent a whole summer here a few year ago when we just came from Busan. How time has passed.
 
I went into the shop and saw Yuna and a familar ahjumma sitting down and talking.
 
"Yuna!" I said smiling.
 
"Mina!" Yuna and the ahjumma said together.
 
I looked closely and saw Mrs.Kim, she was the owner of the shop and the house next door. I laughed and went to hug her, I hadn't seen her in almost 3years, before... the accident.
 
"Mina... I've missed you darling!" Mrs.Kim said.
 
"I have missed you too!" She hugged me again and we sat down and chatted.
 
We sat there and ate, for hours and hours, it was almost 7pm and the sun was going to set soon.
 
"Mina! Let's go watch the sunset!" Yuna suggested and I nodded.
 
"Girls! Why don't you stay here tonight and leave tomorrow?" Mrs.Kim said.
 
Yuna nodded and was eager to spend the night at Mrs.Kim's house, I was unsure. The boys still hadn't come back, they might worry. I sighed and shook my head, no Mina don't worry about them, soon you will become somebody that they used to know.
 
"Yeah! Let's do it!" I said enthusiastically, I needed a break from the boys.
 
Yuna and I, made our way to the beach. We sat down on the sand and watched the sunset.
 
"I missed you Mina." Yuna said, putting her arms around me.
 
"I missed you too!" I said patting her hand.
 
"Really? You mean that!" Yuna said jumping up and down.
 
I laughed and an idea came to my head. I picked up Yuna, as she was so light and dumped her in the water and ran away.
 
I looked back and didn't see Yuna, I started to panic.
 
"Yuna!! YUNA! Where are you?!" I shouted and went into the water. 
 
I felt something grab onto my leg, I screamed and was pulled into the water. Soon after, I pulled my head out of the water and was welcomed by the evil Yuna. I shouted at her and she shouted back, we started laughing and started fighting in the water. We splashed and pushed each other, for the first time in a while I was having fun.
 
"You're laughing!" Yuna said dragging me out the water.
 
I smiled at her, she seemed so happy and glad to see me. I enveloped her in a hug and whispered "Thank you chingu-ya."
 
She hugged me back and I heard a voice behind me.
 
"Mina?" 
 
Yuna looked shocked and then she smiled. I turned around was greeted by....
 
 
 
 
____________
 
 
 
 
So, chapter 8 is up! Sorry for the late update!!! I was busy studying for my last exam!
 
And omo! Have you seen the new rookie group BTS?! I have never been so in love with a rookie group (except for BAP) they are so talented! 
I fell for SUGA right away!
 
Anyway, what happened to Myungsoo? Who is this Eunjung girl? And who did Mina see at the beach?
 
As always, thank you.
Comment and subscribe!